PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm just bitter...

TFC_Junky
07-10-2008, 12:19 PM
As a fan I'm starting to get pissed off.

So after waiting for too long to see a deal for a proper striker get done (huckerby, dickov, McBride, the list goes on) nothing seems to be happening... and now for the allstar game we have to watch landycakes:hump: run around our pitch cause no TFC players were named first 11?! WTF. I know there will be five more added but come on, at least do the host team the curtesy of having one player in the first 11.

Really, this just pisses me off. It all keeps snowballing to the point where the league doesn't seem to care about TFC. Every bad thing a fan has done in the states is blamed on us (streamers, flares...) and god help us if we have a goal that actually wins GOTW...

I may eat my words for posting this, but I'm getting really pissed off with the lack of respect we get... And, just for one more thing to dump on the pile... wait for the allstar game to be over and see how many people bitch about the turf.

pissed and venting (sorry)

OneLoveOneEric
07-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Our lack of players in the starting 11 has nothing to do with respect. It has to do with none of them earning a place. Look at the posted 11 -- do we have anyone that merits a place over one of those guys? Not a chance.
But I do share your frustration about our lack of a striker. I have felt that all year,

Shaughno
07-10-2008, 12:21 PM
You couldn't keep this to one of the other threads on the all star game?

McBrace
07-10-2008, 12:23 PM
1) The First 11 isn't the starting 11, so no need to get worked up.
2) Your Rant should be posted under the Allstar thread.
3) Why do you want our guys to play a useless game anyways, this team has better things to concentrate on!