View Full Version : Your FIFA 12 TFC team

Doucet3
01-29-2012, 02:16 AM
A good chunk of us probably play FIFA 12 was wondering what your roster are

------------------Frei-------------------
-----------------(Kocic)-----------------
------------------------------------------
Eckersley---Shotton---Cann---Hodson
(Morgan)---(Williams)--(Leistner)--(Henry)
----------De Guzman---Frings---------
------------(Müller)--- (Dunfield)------
-------------------Avila------------------
------------------(Finn)------------------
-------------------------------------------
---Johnson-----------------------Plata---
--(Sheppard)-------------------(Bridge)-
--------------------------------------------
-----------------Koevermans-------------
-------------------(Keane)----------------

Keane - Loan (Option to buy) - Manchester United
Sheppard + Finn - Loan (Option to buy) - Shamrock Rovers
Bridge - Bought - Sydney FC
Shotton - Loan (Option to buy) - Stoke City FC
Hodson - Loan (Option to buy) - Watford
Müller & Leistner & Dudda & Alvarez- FA
Brown - bought - Sydney FC

That's my rosters and transactions for my first year I'd be father along if I wasn't so tired after work, but I squeeze some games in during the week and a couple on the weekend, what your TORONTO FC career, I don't care about your Real Madrid or Mancester United one, this is a TFC board ntm I have a United one aswell but only TFC here

ArmenJBX
01-29-2012, 02:28 AM
1 Stefan Frei
2 Richard Eckersley
3 Frederick Sorensen
4 Andre Hainhault
5 Ashtone Morgan
6 Julian de Guzman
7 Torsten Frings
8 Alan Dzagoev
9 Will Johnson
10 Danny Koevermans
11 Joao Plata
12 Milos Kocic
13 Jeremy Hall
14 Adrian Cann
15 Dejan Jakovic
16 Miguel Aceval
17 Terry Dunfield
18 Elbekay Bouchiba
19 Eric Avila
20 Reggie Lambe
21 Stefan Vukovic
22 Nick Soolsma
23 Ryan Johnson
24 Doneil Henry
25 Oscar Cordon
26 Keith Makubuya
27 Luis Silva
28 Efrain Burgos Jr.
29 Geovanny Caicedo
30 Matt Stinson

Doucet3
01-29-2012, 03:03 AM
How'd you get our new guys?, created?

ArmenJBX
01-29-2012, 03:15 AM
Yeah, but they should be coming in regardless via the February 10 squad update

Doucet3
01-29-2012, 03:53 AM
Damn, makes me wanna just restart my career so I can have the new guys.........., nah I don't think I will. At this rate I'll never finish a full season in FIFA lol

Doucet3
01-29-2012, 05:03 AM
Anyone reading every have this problem (any manager career): you wont play a younger (or any age player for that matter) for a while like 5 games and there morale will fall like a rock then if you play the player for like 10-15 games you see minimal to no (sometimes decreased morale) improvement, even with the player having decent games ?

prizby
01-29-2012, 09:38 AM
morale is fine cuz all i do is win, win, win no matter what

__wowza
01-30-2012, 09:12 AM
just a heads up to folks, me and a few friends are making a north american master league. it'll replace the FA in it's entirety. it'll contain 86 different teams from the following leagues:

- mexican premier
- MLS
- NASL
- USL Pro

as well as a fuckton of create teams from the lower NA pyramid (including expansion teams like Ottawa/San Antonio), and a few proposed created teams to round out the roster (like Detroit/Las Vegas). most of the USL pro and NASL teams have created players that're carbon copies of their rosters. the created teams and expansion teams have rosters ported over from the lower division FA teams for the sake of time and not knowing much about the players.

you can create a team and build them from the ground up starting them in the fourth tier, or you can start as an MLS team and fight to stave off relegation or to get promoted. everything's been weighted so the bottom 3 teams of this season are in the second tier (sadly, TFC is there with vancouver and new england). i'm gonna create my own thread for this when it's actually done (it's at about 80% right now), but from what i've played it's added a fuckton of replay value to the game.

tfcleeds
01-30-2012, 09:28 AM
My first team XI right now:

Frei (just demanded a transfer, I don't know why - he's played every game over 2 seasons!)
Eckersley
Edgar (signed from Burnley)
Cann
Aygun (signed as FA from 1860 Munich)
De Guzman
Frings
Smith (signed from Newcastle)
Plata
Earnshaw (signed from Cardiff)
Koevermans
-

Mark TFC
02-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Squad updates coming February 23 according to this blog:
http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-12-roster-update-coming-23rd-feb/

rocker
02-10-2012, 08:57 PM
I've been getting into FIFA 12 on the Ipad 2 (although it's really just FIFA 11 graphics).
But fun to have my fix on a reasonably large screen on the go. Neat how you can touch and pull a player in the way you want him to run.

I haven't traded for anybody. I like keeping the same guys as the real team, but trying different strategies and formations.

My problem is I find the jump between difficulty levels too much on this version. On one level I'm kicking the crap out of the LA Galaxy 6-0 (sign of things to come?) and then on the next higher level it's all 0-0, 1-1 games (hey, that sounds just like MLS).

jloome
02-11-2012, 08:36 PM
I've been getting into FIFA 12 on the Ipad 2 (although it's really just FIFA 11 graphics).
But fun to have my fix on a reasonably large screen on the go. Neat how you can touch and pull a player in the way you want him to run.

I haven't traded for anybody. I like keeping the same guys as the real team, but trying different strategies and formations.

My problem is I find the jump between difficulty levels too much on this version. On one level I'm kicking the crap out of the LA Galaxy 6-0 (sign of things to come?) and then on the next higher level it's all 0-0, 1-1 games (hey, that sounds just like MLS).

The imbalance is even worse on the "be a pro" level, where you can play great and routinely get 4.5 and 5.0 ratings from your teammates, even if you're on Man Utd or Chelsea. Something about trying to even up the skill levels in the AI or something. Drives me nuts. I'll score 2 goals and get a 7.0 rating ... and we'll lose 3-2 to fucking bolton.

Great game, but still not there yet on the AI.

ensco
02-11-2012, 11:53 PM

Funny about the levels. Ditto for me.

One amusing thing is that the 4-3-3 never maximizes TFC player values for the current roster. 4-2-2-2 (which is really just a 4-4-2 with the wings a bit forward) seems to optimize best.

Amazingly comprehensive game considering it's just a tablet. The music (two or three club songs) gets into your head something awful.

rocker
02-14-2012, 09:41 AM
I had the amusing problem of the Ipad version popping up a box telling me that I perhaps should go up a difficulty level because I was blowing out a team. So I raised the difficulty level and then in my next game, I got my ass kicked and the screen popped up telling me I should maybe lower the difficulty level because clearly this level was too difficult. So frustrating.

I guess they think once you make the next level you should then upgrade all the other things (new players, upgrade staff, etc). Then it probably gets easier.

trane
02-14-2012, 11:21 AM
The imbalance is even worse on the "be a pro" level, where you can play great and routinely get 4.5 and 5.0 ratings from your teammates, even if you're on Man Utd or Chelsea. Something about trying to even up the skill levels in the AI or something. Drives me nuts. I'll score 2 goals and get a 7.0 rating ... and we'll lose 3-2 to fucking bolton.

Great game, but still not there yet on the AI.

I no longer play FIFA but PES, but it is the same thing. I want to move up in difficulty, but at the Pro level it is so hard that it is unrealistic. The results are OK, but the game play makes no sense, for example you have a SS with an attack of 87 speed of 90 and strengh of 85 but he has a hard time getting around a FB with a defense of 67 the speed of 76 and streng of 75, an I am talking open field. On the defensive side even hald a mistake and the other team scores. I grind out ok results, but there is always a play or two in the game that makes me walk away.

dantdot
02-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Not the same game but couldn't find a thread. I wanna see Plata!

g0ZifS4JTmg

ArmenJBX
02-16-2012, 12:14 AM
That. is. f***ing. EPIC!!!!!!! :D

WANT x100000000000000

ArmenJBX
02-16-2012, 12:15 AM
LOL if Danny Koevermans can do half those tricks, I'd be impressed :D

dantdot
02-16-2012, 12:24 AM
^ Hahha, yeah. Wouldn't be my first choice :)

Stouffville_RPB
02-16-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm in a career mode as a CF and don't have control over the roster. This is the starting XI Winter has put together in season 3.

------------------------------------Frei--------------------------------------
Franklin(currently with LA)--Hurtado(Seattle)--Nosworthy(Sunderland)--Wahl(Mtl)
------------------------Frings---------------Zavarise--------------------------
----------------------------------Ekpo(formerly of Columbus)------------------
Nyassi(Mtl)--------------------------ME----------------------------------Plata