PDA

View Full Version : Scarfage

TorontoGooner
01-20-2012, 11:38 PM
A little background for you. I had desperately craved a TFC bar scarf (the black & red one) for some time, only to be frequently disappointed by a lack of availability. Then, one game, I stumbled upon one at BMO Field and snapped it up. It was my new pride and joy.

However, that evening, post game and celebrating at a bar downtown, a young, attractive lady took as shine to my scarf and asked if she could borrow it to quickly show her friends. She never returned. Sniff.

Given my loss, I have learnt many a lesson. Mainly, don't trust pretty girls with football scarves. I know I can never have that one back, but I would love to replace it. Hours of searching online have been to no avail. Attached is a picture (its the one on the left). If anyone could tell me where I could get one I would have the up most respect for them.

The link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36609954@N08/6104311225/

TFC until I die :scarf:

MartinUtd
01-20-2012, 11:46 PM
a young, attractive lady took as shine to my scarf and asked if she could borrow it to quickly show her friends

haha... serious?
I've got a bridge to sell ya if you're interested.

Suds
01-21-2012, 05:09 PM
I was hoping to see a pic of the chick. :D

Good luck with your search.

ArmenJBX
01-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Goodluck!

Detroit_TFC
01-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Dang, that is stunning. To just steal it from you like that, I don't know about people these days.

Red Rat
01-21-2012, 05:46 PM
A little background for you. I had desperately craved a TFC bar scarf (the black & red one) for some time, only to be frequently disappointed by a lack of availability. Then, one game, I stumbled upon one at BMO Field and snapped it up. It was my new pride and joy.

However, that evening, post game and celebrating at a bar downtown, a young, attractive lady took as shine to my scarf and asked if she could borrow it to quickly show her friends. She never returned. Sniff.

Given my loss, I have learnt many a lesson. Mainly, don't trust pretty girls with football scarves. I know I can never have that one back, but I would love to replace it. Hours of searching online have been to no avail. Attached is a picture (its the one on the left). If anyone could tell me where I could get one I would have the up most respect for them.

The link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36609954@N08/6104311225/

TFC until I die :scarf:

THey love mallets as well, learned my lesson

TorontoGooner
01-21-2012, 06:17 PM
I was hoping to see a pic of the chick. :D

Good luck with your search.

Maybe Pauper's has security cameras. I worry that the look of dejection on my face is poster-worthy however

TorontoGooner
01-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Any news on where to find this scarf would be gratefully received

Greatest Ripoff
01-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Not a black and red one, but here is a red and white bar scarf:

http://www.ruffneckscarves.com/products/Toronto-FC-scarf-%252d-classic-bar-scarf.html

Phil
01-23-2012, 11:39 AM
The black and red one is for sale at BMO field, you can try Real Sports too.

I think its made by roughneck sports.

TorontoGooner
01-23-2012, 11:50 AM
The black and red one is for sale at BMO field, you can try Real Sports too.

I think its made by roughneck sports.

Cheers!

SuperTCP
01-24-2012, 11:05 AM
PM CoachGT see what he has left in stock. May have a similar one for you.

Cheers

__wowza
01-24-2012, 02:39 PM
gooner, as an added note. when a pretty girl asks to introduce your scarf to her friends, you may wanna pop over to introduce yourself with it :D

TorontoGooner
01-24-2012, 03:13 PM
gooner, as an added note. when a pretty girl asks to introduce your scarf to her friends, you may wanna pop over to introduce yourself with it :D

:D Agreed