PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Non-SSH's and Official RPB Members

ouderwien
01-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Are you like me who because I am not either an official season seat holder or an offical RPB member but yearns to be seating in the south end of the March 7th Rogers Centre game.

Well, when that waiting list presale starts, lets try to all get together in our own section and have a common group of people who are interested in standing, singing and chanting. We can even try to arrange to make some banners, displays, etc.

I spoke to a ticket rep about a large number and he indicated that it may be possible to arrange something hopefully in the rest of the green sections. So if there is enough interest I can call tomorrow and find a section that has the least amount of tickets sold, and we can fill it up.

I know I don't have the hierarchy or privilege as others as I am not yet an official member of SSH'er but I got my first taste of the South End when I purchased the CCL three game pack this past summer and now I can't get enough.

Let me know if this sounds interesting.

:flare::drum::scarf:

Alrighty, so I contacted Ben at TFC and he said the only seats available in the greens are between 104-139 in the other side. (Which I suppose we all knew all along).

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/assets/default/Rogers_Seating010612.pdf

I'm sitting in 139, tomorrow morning request seats in that section, we will do a roll call and see how many are actually taken, and we will make our own standing section. Once things settle and hopefully we can all get a section together, I can start arranging some banners, etc. I'm a newbie, so I wouldn't know the protocol for that but I would love to start this year.

Let me know if it works, and I wish I could pay for a hundred seats and reserve them, but thats out of the reach of a poor student like myself.

I'll have twenty, 80 more to go. 139 THE OTHERS!:flare::flare::flare:

C.Ronaldo
01-10-2012, 09:52 AM
this is actually a good idea, a bit late though. many have bought tickets already.
13 in 127

MartinUtd
01-10-2012, 09:54 AM
I already picked mine up through a friend, but this is a good start. I saw in the tickets thread there's a few people that stuck their necks out and made a bulk order. I'm pretty sure if you did the same you'd be able to move them easily, but only if you act fast as people are making their own plans. Only problem is if you want to be the organizer you'll have to put the money up yourself and try to collect after.

TorontoGooner
01-10-2012, 10:11 AM
I like this idea a lot, if you specify a section when the tickets become available to us lot, let us know, and we'll aim for that one?

Red Rat
01-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Good initiative, but I feel that the core of the tickets have been purchased now it is up to the General Public to sweep up the rest. I never thought that this would happen and I am very sure that MLSE and FO are sleeping better

__wowza
01-10-2012, 12:45 PM
if you guys take on the edge of the supporters 116 and 122 (paid members and SSH are 117-121) that'd be awesome, it'd be a way to expand the supporters section without actually opening it up to randoms who don't like the idea of people standing in front of them. id get ahold of one of the ticket reps and see if something can be arranged to take a huge chunk down in the 100's.

good initiative though, i hope you don't run into too much trouble with people asking you to tone it down.

karlosarmenta
01-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Im in on this. I have about 15 people and would also like to be cheering with the supporters. 116 or 122 would be great!

TorontoGooner
01-10-2012, 01:26 PM
116 or 122 it is. We could create a game-long group called 'The Others'

I jest, of course

denime
01-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Good initiative,great idea.

Let's use this thread to see how many tickets we are looking for,maybe RPB execs can help and get one more section,or at least a part of it for you guys.

BuSaPuNk
01-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Such a good idea. I would need 2-4 tickets.

__wowza
01-10-2012, 01:39 PM
116 or 122 it is. We could create a game-long group called 'The Others'

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100403075048/lostpedia/images/3/30/BenS6.jpg

shoot phil a PM, i know he's trying to work out tickets for groups larger than 15. he might be able to help you or direct you to someone who can. may i suggest one person takes the lead on this so he doesn't get 50 different PMs?

UPDATE: 14,000 sold in presale
200's are all but sold out, you'll still find some of the 2/3 combos. south side supporters are completely sold out, chunks are available in the blues and oranges.

http://www.ticketsinventory.com/images/maps/RogersCentre_Baseball_2009-04-24_tn.gif

that's where you guys most likely come in, you can see it on the chart if you wanna tack on to the south side or try your luck in a pocket elsewhere. might i suggest also posting this stuff on bigsoccer and the voyagers forum? maybe getting hold of a few stragglers?

ouderwien
01-10-2012, 07:25 PM
I have almost twenty tickets to my name that I will be adding to a section, so I don't mind taking the lead on this, in that I'll send that PM to Phil.

Also, I am going to call Ben at TFC FO tomorow to try to find the best section to sit in and I will post here with those details so even if we can't have the "Casuals" or "Others" sections united in the South End, atleast we will all be together in one voice somewhere.

Good Idea_wowza, I'll put my Voyageur membership to good use and post on their forum as well and try to get some more.

AL-MO
01-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Are you like me who because I am not either an official season seat holder or an offical RPB member but yearns to be seating in the south end of the March 7th Rogers Centre game.

Well, when that waiting list presale starts, lets try to all get together in our own section and have a common group of people who are interested in standing, singing and chanting. We can even try to arrange to make some banners, displays, etc.

I spoke to a ticket rep about a large number and he indicated that it may be possible to arrange something hopefully in the rest of the green sections. So if there is enough interest I can call tomorrow and find a section that has the least amount of tickets sold, and we can fill it up.

I know I don't have the hierarchy or privilege as others as I am not yet an official member of SSH'er but I got my first taste of the South End when I purchased the CCL three game pack this past summer and now I just can't get enough.

Let me know if this sounds interesting.

:flare::drum::scarf:

Fixed your post.

WUwshjBY3hk

XRAQwdPNUc0

ouderwien
01-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Haha thats what I meant. Glad you caught on, but I suppose I forgot a word.

Oblio2
01-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Im in 117

ouderwien
01-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Alrighty, so I contacted Ben at TFC and he said the only seats available in the greens are between 104-139 in the other side. (Which I suppose we all knew all along).

So the idea is kinda a bust.

But he said that these sections are pretty well empty, and they hold 100 people (10-12 by 10). So I've got twenty of my friends and we are going to take up 139. Anyone that wants to join and sing with us. Get seats in those sections.

"On Thursday at 11 a.m. ET members of season ticket waiting lists will be able to purchase seats, their notifications will arrive by email. Fans not on the waiting list can join by visiting this page (https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/home.htmI?team=tfc&l=EN) and following the instructions."

If your not on the waiting list. Join, and they'll send you the password.

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/as...ting010612.pdf (http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/assets/default/Rogers_Seating010612.pdf)

I'm sitting in 139, tomorrow morning request seats in that section, we will do a roll call and see how many are actually taken, and we will make our own standing section. Once things settle and hopefully we can all get a section together, I can start arranging some banners, etc. I'm a newbie, so I wouldn't know the protocol for that but I would love to start this year.

Let me know if it works, and I wish I could pay for a hundred seats and reserve them, but thats out of the reach of a poor student like myself.

I'll have twenty, 80 more to go. 139 THE OTHERS!:flare::flare::flare:

Walms
01-12-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm trying to get 10 seats in the 139, what rows are we looking at?

Also ouderwine, what number did you call to order yours, might as well talk to the same person

ouderwien
01-12-2012, 10:47 AM
1-416-360-4625 x. 5277, but I suppose it would be best to call someone else, because I'll be hopefully getting through at eleven as well.

ouderwien
01-12-2012, 11:13 AM
So I purchased my tickets in 139. Someone already has the first row, but we are on our way to filling the section.

Let me know if anyone else has any luck.

Walms
01-12-2012, 11:20 AM
1-416-360-4625 x. 5277, but I suppose it would be best to call someone else, because I'll be hopefully getting through at eleven as well.

I got 10 seats in secetion 39, rows 2-3......

:flare::scarf::drum:

thats 10 more hardcore Red's fans to get drunk and sing like fools with....
lets make banners!!!

denime
01-14-2012, 09:47 AM
So how many did you guys managed to get in 139?

ouderwien
01-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Looks like its just Walms and I. But that'll do. We will make the best of it!