PDA

View Full Version : How do I get in?

TorontoGooner
10-29-2011, 07:43 AM
Morning all, this may sound like a dumb query but here goes

Having completed my first complete year as a TFC regular in 110 I want to move across in to the south end (no offence 110 boys). However, when I spoke to the club about getting season's there they said that's for supporters groups only.

I sing my heart out for all the game and afterwards so I know I'm viable to be allowed in, but how on earth do I go about getting seasons for the south end? Preferably 112/113/114

Cheers

CoachGT
10-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Like everyone else, your only chance is at the relocation event. If there are spots available, you have to take them through that.

TorontoGooner
10-29-2011, 07:52 AM
Like everyone else, your only chance is at the relocation event. If there are spots available, you have to take them through that.

Great. I take it I can relocate in the supporters section then?

MG42
10-29-2011, 07:54 AM
^only if there are spots available to relocate to

TorontoGooner
10-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Cool. Thanks lads

TorCanSoc
10-29-2011, 09:47 AM
Over the years I've always seen one or two open up. Its a trickle toward those seats. A slow yearly trickle....

Huyton
10-30-2011, 03:09 PM
When is relocation going to take place this year?

4evared
10-30-2011, 04:08 PM
When is relocation going to take place this year?

When ever it is, make sure that you are not on holiday!!!!!

razor787
10-30-2011, 06:07 PM
I thought that any empty seats were being given to the SG's to give out. That plan back fire?

Huyton
10-30-2011, 06:18 PM
When ever it is, make sure that you are not on holiday!!!!!

Not taking vacation until January!

With luck, we'll be at the top of 111 again.

Have a great winter, my friend...let me know where you relocate to.

menefreghista
10-30-2011, 06:26 PM
I thought that any empty seats were being given to the SG's to give out. That plan back fire?

That was only a one time thing.

The club has given some bullshit excuse that they can't do it any more for legal reasons.

Brooker
10-30-2011, 09:59 PM
The club has given some bullshit excuse that they can't do it any more for legal reasons.

It's the right decision.

prizby
10-31-2011, 08:48 AM
It's the right decision.

try telling it that to the SOB's or Timber Army

JonO
10-31-2011, 08:52 AM
It's the right decision.
Curious why you would thinks that. Giving control of future seats in 112 and 113 to RPB and usector would be a good idea (imho)

redcard
10-31-2011, 08:54 AM
Curious why you would thinks that. Giving control of future seats in 112 and 113 to RPB and usector would be a good idea (imho)

i'd rather see the enter south end being controlled by one supporters group.

AL-MO
10-31-2011, 09:52 PM
i'd rather see the enter south end being controlled by one supporters group.

Which one? LOL

As long as like minded Supporters who are going to sing and participate are getting the tickets in those sections I could care less what group they are with. (or a group at all)

If they are just coming in to take in the atmosphere and not participate, frankly they can fuck off and find somewhere else in the stadium to do that.

EDIT: For the record I have season tickets in 112.

prizby
10-31-2011, 10:27 PM
Which one? LOL

As long as like minded Supporters who are going to sing and participate are getting the tickets in those sections I could care less what group they are with. (or a group at all)

If they are just coming in to take in the atmosphere and not participate, frankly they can fuck off and find somewhere else in the stadium to do that.

how about the ones that want their one time only hooligan day out and decide to light up flares and smoke bombs...those that are unaffiliated with the supporter groups and then the supporter groups get the blame for not being able to "control their section"...thats the ultimate problem with the current ways

London
11-01-2011, 06:59 AM
how about the ones that want their one time only hooligan day out and decide to light up flares and smoke bombs...those that are unaffiliated with the supporter groups and then the supporter groups get the blame for not being able to "control their section"...thats the ultimate problem with the current ways

becuase this is a problem how???

it has happened 2 times in 100 games at bmo, so 2% of the time.

you dont always have to be so angry

prizby
11-01-2011, 07:53 AM
becuase this is a problem how???

it has happened 2 times in 100 games at bmo, so 2% of the time.

you dont always have to be so angry

i haven't once brought my own flag this year...i couldn't guarantee that i'd be in the gates the 30 mins before the game let alone the 2 hours it use to be thanks to a few idiots

last year, i brought my own flag nearly every game and you could bring it in anytime you wanted

redcard
11-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Which one? LOL

which group is a good question...it should the one that has shown interest in expanding (RPB) and is willing to engage the entire south end outside of thier 'home' section...its all about outreach, but as well the 30 min rule to bring in flags is a hinder when trying to get regular south enders to bring in flags, and be more engaged.

Oldtimer
11-01-2011, 08:30 AM
which group is a good question...it should the one that has shown interest in expanding (RPB) and is willing to engage the entire south end outside of thier 'home' section...its all about outreach, but as well the 30 min rule to bring in flags is a hinder when trying to get regular south enders to bring in flags, and be more engaged.

U-Sector is very accepting of new supporters, as well, and there is lots of room in 113 before they stop having room to add there (I don't say "members" because their organization is informal).

nfitz
11-01-2011, 11:26 AM
They self-identify themselves as "members" - http://usector.ca/wp/about/

London
11-01-2011, 06:30 PM
i haven't once brought my own flag this year...i couldn't guarantee that i'd be in the gates the 30 mins before the game let alone the 2 hours it use to be thanks to a few idiots

last year, i brought my own flag nearly every game and you could bring it in anytime you wanted

so your complaint is that you have to be in the stadium when supporters should be in the stadium?

funny i have no problem getting to the stadium 30 mins before and i live alot further than you

Huyton
11-01-2011, 06:41 PM
I think we should all be in the stadium when the warm ups start.

Oldtimer
11-01-2011, 09:39 PM
They self-identify themselves as "members" - http://usector.ca/wp/about/

That's not relevant. I said that I don't call them "members" because their structure is informal. I was defining my use of terms. I wasn't talking about what they call themselves. They can call themselves "comrade" or "citizen" or "brother/sister," that's their choice.

prizby
11-01-2011, 10:12 PM
so your complaint is that you have to be in the stadium when supporters should be in the stadium?

funny i have no problem getting to the stadium 30 mins before and i live alot further than you

no, because 9 times out of 10, i usually am...what happens to my flag the 1 time out of 10 i am not

nfitz
11-01-2011, 10:36 PM
That's not relevant. I said that I don't call them "members" because their structure is informal. I was defining my use of terms. I wasn't talking about what they call themselves. They can call themselves "comrade" or "citizen" or "brother/sister," that's their choice.:scarf:

Blizzard
11-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Which one? LOL

Ah, must be the brand new South End Elite. :yikes:

AL-MO
11-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Ah, must be the brand new South End Elite. :yikes:

Haven't SEEn anything from that group yet.

KGH
11-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Haven't SEEn anything from that group yet.

Speaking of which...was it just more or was the NEE absent for most games this year?