PDA

View Full Version : Seat Relocation Question

bgnewf
10-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Can someone explain what the process is for the seat relocation event next month if I need to get a pair of seats moved and I need to send a designate on my behalf?

Is there any sort of documentation other than perhaps the account number in question??

Please advise as I am in a bit of a time pickle as to know what to do with a half pack we have that has been offered an upgrade to a full season set next season.

10-24-2011, 07:42 PM
If you give your account manager the name of your designate in advance, then that should be all they need!

JonO
10-24-2011, 08:50 PM
I think there is a form to fill out as well

menefreghista
10-25-2011, 06:09 AM
One year I couldn't go last minute. I just had my friend say he was me. They never checked ID or anything. He didn't even need a credit card, they just added it to my account.

It worked out as he managed to get 2 south end tickets.

Huyton
10-25-2011, 06:32 AM
Last year they wanted a letter designating someone as my alternate, with my signature.

Of course, if they told me this when I called them BEFORE I went on vacation, I might have had seasons tickets this year.

Workie
10-26-2011, 04:01 AM
I did a bunch of relocations for people last year when I was off.
A form is supposed to be required but we pulled it off with emails and phone calls.

Meh it got me out of the house for a week after my sugery!

spe18
10-31-2011, 11:51 PM
I did a bunch of relocations for people last year when I was off.
A form is supposed to be required but we pulled it off with emails and phone calls.

Meh it got me out of the house for a week after my sugery!

Workie: When you did the relocations, can you roughly recall if there were a number of lower priced sections that were available?

Huyton
11-01-2011, 12:25 AM
When are the relocation events this year? Any word yet?

Shep
11-01-2011, 05:09 AM
When are the relocation events this year? Any word yet?

I was told mine would prob be on 19/20th

pdogg
11-01-2011, 05:28 AM
Workie: When you did the relocations, can you roughly recall if there were a number of lower priced sections that were available?

It all depends on the people before you. The first relocation group gets a crack at whatever STHs didn't renew. Each group after that gets to choose from what was leftover and what tickets the earlier groups dropped to move to their new sections. I remember last year people in the middle of the pack having very few cheaper seats available and then groups at the end having a good selection. It might sound weird, but there were a few individuals trying to upgrade their seats while I was there.