PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Past TFC games

MartinUtd
10-20-2011, 10:20 AM
What's the best way to view previously played TFC games?

I heard matchday live offers this service, but I also heard they selectively black out certain games. Also, do they show CCL and Voyagers Cup games or just MLS?

Last question.. is there a *ahem* grey market alternative to this?

Auzzy
10-20-2011, 11:01 AM
^ Past games are available on MLS MatchDay Live. Some games are blocked from the live stream, but then they're available 1 or 2 days after the game.

You can pick up a cheap subscription now -- it's only $4 for the rest of the season. Or hopefully they will have another deal before the start of the next season.

tfcleeds
10-20-2011, 11:02 AM
I believe they also only show MLS games.

Auzzy
10-20-2011, 11:11 AM
^ True that.

For some reason, they list the Puerto Rico - Canada game on the MatchDay archive as well, but that stream doesn't work. I think it's generally just MLS.

http://americansoccerarchives.com/ is a possibility. Games have to be voted in at the time to be included.

Oldtimer
10-20-2011, 11:22 AM
They don't block out any matches after 48 hours, so you can watch the last two seasons in their entirity.

MartinUtd
10-20-2011, 01:07 PM
They don't block out any matches after 48 hours, so you can watch the last two seasons in their entirity.

That's cool, I didn't know the full details on that. If only they'd cover cup matches as well.

Oldtimer
10-20-2011, 01:45 PM
That's cool, I didn't know the full details on that. If only they'd cover cup matches as well.

Well the CCL matches are available for free on CONCACAF TV, but with the Nutrilite, you're outta luck.

I have to say that the quality of MLS Live is exceptional.

Auzzy
10-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Well the CCL matches are available for free on CONCACAF TV, but with the Nutrilite, you're outta luck.

I have to say that the quality of MLS Live is exceptional.

I know CONCACAF TV has the CCL matches live, but do they also have them archived? I checked, but I could only find highlights of past games.