PDA

View Full Version : Any RPB in Brampton

Wombat
10-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Hi lads - I live downtown, but tomorrow night I have to work in Brampton

I have a good excuse ready so I can slip out for a couple of hours - can any of the Brampton boys suggest a good sports bar which always shows the TFC games?

Downtown Brampton or north/west would be perfect

thanks in advance :scarf:

pdogg
10-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Being from brampton, I can't let this thread go without a reply. Unfortunately I have no answer for you. I watch the games at home with friends, or at BMO field... If you figure out somewhere that shows the games, let us know because I've had no luck!

TFC07
10-18-2011, 10:34 AM
TFC isn't really popular in Brampton. Not going to find too many TFC fans there let alone a TFC friendly bar

zamperina
10-18-2011, 02:48 PM
MadHatter at Eglinton + Hurontario used to show TFC games in the past. The only other sports tonight is Hockey and with the Leafs not playing tonight it shouldn't be a problem.

10-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Don't remember the name but there's a bar on Derry across from Bramalea CC that runs a bus to BMO for every home game.. they're pretty TFC friendly...

MarkEightThree
10-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Don't remember the name but there's a bar on Derry across from Bramalea CC that runs a bus to BMO for every home game.. they're pretty TFC friendly...

All-Stars maybe? It's across from BCC but it's on Dixie.

Reg_Sims
10-18-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm sure The Frigate and Firkin would put the game on for you (Queen and 410)

Wombat
10-18-2011, 06:10 PM
My mate has made arrangements as Brampton wasn't looking very positive

Any of the Etobicoke boys may know The Black Cat, Jane & Dundas?

Excellent beer (Wellington County IPA), with multiple TV screens.

About 20 die-hards still here pissed as rats, since watching this afternoon's Man U & Man City Champions League games.

Getting excited ... less than an hour to kick off