PDA

View Full Version : TFC @ FC Dallas CCL Pre-Match Thread: THIS IS IT!

ManUtd4ever
10-16-2011, 11:44 AM
The most significant match of the season, and arguably the most important match in the history of our beloved franchise, is on the horizon.

TFC can control it's own destiny with a victory on the road on MLS soil, which would assure an inaugral berth in the CCL knockout stage.

The absence of Avila, Stinson, and potentially Eckersley, will be difficult to overcome, but not insurmountable. If our starting lineup plays to it's potential based on their recent form, anything is possible.

---------------Kocic---------------

Henry----Harden-----Iro----Morgan

-------Frings--------DeGuzman-----

-------------Marosevic-------------

Johnson-----------------------Plata

------------Koevermans------------

Subs: Dunfield, Soolsma

:scarf:

JavierMartini
10-16-2011, 12:04 PM
If we win this, do we have a chance at seeing a winter game played inside at the skydome ????

With 50,000 in attendance.

TFC07
10-16-2011, 12:16 PM
If we win this, do we have a chance at seeing a winter game played inside at the skydome ????

It depends if Sky Dome is busy or not and how much money MLSE is willing to spend to rent out Sky dome and get grass for one game.

But if I was TFC, then I would rather play at BMO field beginning the year in cold to have advantage over Mexican teams. Freeze them out! :D

RealG-TFC
10-16-2011, 12:26 PM
^^ Either way, the atmosphere will be electric!

Ossington Mental Youth
10-16-2011, 12:32 PM
id be shocked if it happened

Yohan
10-16-2011, 01:01 PM
It depends if Sky Dome is busy or not and how much money MLSE is willing to spend to rent out Sky dome and get grass for one game.

But if I was TFC, then I would rather play at BMO field beginning the year in cold to have advantage over Mexican teams. Freeze them out! :D

Lol. Grass at skydome? The game will be played on turf

Heart of Stone
10-16-2011, 01:27 PM

Only 20 000 came to watch the last game played on grass in the Rogers Centre...

http://www.turfandrec.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2770&Itemid=139

TFC07
10-16-2011, 01:28 PM

Man Utd game was played on grass, no?

Also would players want to play on field turf? Remember a lot of players in the past complained about field turf and how awful it was to play on it.

ArmenJBX
10-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Stinson told me he's out with yellow cards, Doneil Henry will probably play RB

ManUtd4ever
10-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Stinson told me he's out with yellow cards, Doneil Henry will probably play RB

Ouch. Henry has looked uncomfortable at RB. Is Eckersley a remote possibility?

mowe
10-16-2011, 01:36 PM

I'm pretty sure that in the town halls it was said that the BMO grass can't be ready in time for late February (when the knockout stage would begin). In that case Skydome would definitely be the alternative.

Let's not think so far ahead, though. Getting past Dallas is going to be very difficult. They're clearly a better team than TFC on paper and have exactly the sort of players that can wreak havoc on our defence. Every TFC player has to play their best game to compete with Dallas, doing this without Avila and likely Eckersley is going to be a challenge. If we don't come out ready to play Dallas can easily get a few quick goals to bury us early.

I'm thinking this game is either going to be a hard fought 2-1 TFC victory with big goals by Koevermans and Plata or a 4-0 beatdown by Dallas. Either way, I can not WAIT!

ArmenJBX
10-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Ouch. Henry has looked uncomfortable at RB. Is Eckersley a remote possibility?

Most likely not.

It's unfortunate because Demitrius Omphroy, our attacking option at RWB, has a sprained hamstring, and with Dallas missing LB Jair Benitez, and Brek Shea moving centrally the entire game, that whole flank was ours for the taking.

TFCREDNWHITE
10-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Where's eckersley??

ArmenJBX
10-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Injured, still.

NBS
10-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Quarter finals start March 6-8, not February, although I don't know if this makes much difference.

I'm as interested to see what Dallas does with its lineup. Considering suspensions from the last CCL game and the fact that it still has a critical game to play on the weekend to avoid the wildcard round. This will be their 3rd game in less than a week. Brek Shea has logged over 1,700 minutes since late July.

nfitz
10-16-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm pretty sure that in the town halls it was said that the BMO grass can't be ready in time for late February (when the knockout stage would begin). In that case Skydome would definitely be the alternative.That's apparently what was said ... but the knockout stage doesn't begin until March 6th, and if they play in Toronto, the game could be as late as March 15th.

At the same town hall, they also said the MLS regular season is scheduled to start on March 10th. If the First Kick game is held on the preceding Thursday as they have in recent years, it could be on March 8th.

TFC07
10-16-2011, 04:18 PM
I'm pretty sure that in the town halls it was said that the BMO grass can't be ready in time for late February (when the knockout stage would begin). In that case Skydome would definitely be the alternative.

Let's not think so far ahead, though. Getting past Dallas is going to be very difficult. They're clearly a better team than TFC on paper and have exactly the sort of players that can wreak havoc on our defence. Every TFC player has to play their best game to compete with Dallas, doing this without Avila and likely Eckersley is going to be a challenge. If we don't come out ready to play Dallas can easily get a few quick goals to bury us early.

I'm thinking this game is either going to be a hard fought 2-1 TFC victory with big goals by Koevermans and Plata or a 4-0 beatdown by Dallas. Either way, I can not WAIT!

Agreed.

BTW is anyone here going to Real Sports bar to watch the game? lol

Red CB Toronto
10-16-2011, 04:31 PM
I am going to Real Sports, have my table booked, tables are limited right now, so if you plan on going you better book fast. Looking forward to a great time with Danny and Jimmy in the house. I love the screen there. Love it to see the push RS is giving the Reds.

NBS
10-16-2011, 04:43 PM

Getting beat in this game would be unacceptable IMO. Dallas will have a weakened and fatigued roster. I'm not even sure Shea will start, or at the very least play much more than 45. If we can't offer a competitive match given the advantages that we have going in, that will be a major strike against the squad that's been assembled.

Yohan
10-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Man Utd game was played on grass, no?

Also would players want to play on field turf? Remember a lot of players in the past complained about field turf and how awful it was to play on it.

It will be one time thing. Do you seriously believe mlse will shell out beaucoup bucks for a mere ccl game?

Oldtimer
10-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Getting beat in this game would be unacceptable IMO. Dallas will have a weakened and fatigued roster. I'm not even sure Shea will start, or at the very least play much more than 45. If we can't offer a competitive match given the advantages that we have going in, that will be a major strike against the squad that's been assembled.

I really don't agree.

Statistically, MLS clubs on average only lose 25% of their home games. That gives Dallas a 3-1 advantage (as they only need a draw to advance). The odds are against TFC to be sure. It's not exactly a Liverpool playing at Bromwhich scenario, even if you believe that TFC is the better team for the day, so the odds are that Dallas will win. If the squad wins this thing it will be a testament to hard work, good coaching, team character, and some breaks. I hope they have all those good things, and that TFC will win.

NBS
10-16-2011, 05:37 PM
I really don't agree.

Statistically, MLS clubs on average only lose 25% of their home games. That gives Dallas a 3-1 advantage (as they only need a draw to advance). The odds are against TFC to be sure. It's not exactly a Liverpool playing at Bromwhich scenario, even if you believe that TFC is the better team for the day, so the odds are that Dallas will win. If the squad wins this thing it will be a testament to hard work, good coaching, team character, and some breaks. I hope they have all those good things, and that TFC will win.

I don't accept this, I'm sorry. Those stats mean little given that the circumstances of this game are not similar to circumstances of regular MLS games.

A team playing their third games in 6 days (all of which they had to play strong squads), two suspended players (including a forward) with another forward cup-tied (Santos), needing to also consider yet another crucial game on the weekend versus a relatively rested team who will have all their efforts targeted at this game.

We aren't taking on a giant here. At the very least, it's a badly wounded giant. This is a winnable game and I'm not giving TFC an out here. If they can't be at least extremely competitive in a winnable game that counts, I don't know how much credit can possibly be given for the strides they've made in largely meaningless games.

__wowza
10-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Agreed.

BTW is anyone here going to Real Sports bar to watch the game? lol

i cant bring myself to go to realsports. im not giving the MLSE machine my money or time.

mowe
10-16-2011, 06:23 PM
A team playing their third games in 6 days (all of which they had to play strong squads), two suspended players (including a forward) with another forward cup-tied (Santos), needing to also consider yet another crucial game on the weekend versus a relatively rested team who will have all their efforts targeted at this game.

It's not roses for TFC either. Second game in 4 days on the road. Avila, Stinson, and (likely) Eckersley out. TFC doesn't have the depth that Dallas does. And there's no crucial game for them next weekend: they've already clinched a playoff berth and are playing San Jose, who are eliminated. Dallas comes in on a two game winning streak and only need a draw to see themselves through (as long as Tauro don't win). Toronto have won one game on the road all season.

Their talent alone means FCD are easily the favourites in this match. That doesn't mean TFC can't win, but being outplayed by a top-notch Dallas would hardly be a surprise. Let's hope that doesn't happen though.

NBS
10-16-2011, 06:55 PM
It's not roses for TFC either. Second game in 4 days on the road. Avila, Stinson, and (likely) Eckersley out. TFC doesn't have the depth that Dallas does. And there's no crucial game for them next weekend: they've already clinched a playoff berth and are playing San Jose, who are eliminated. Dallas comes in on a two game winning streak and only need a draw to see themselves through (as long as Tauro don't win). Toronto have won one game on the road all season.

Their talent alone means FCD are easily the favourites in this match. That doesn't mean TFC can't win, but being outplayed by a top-notch Dallas would hardly be a surprise. Let's hope that doesn't happen though.

I'm not convinced by any of that. TFC will have more talent on the pitch on Tuesday, virtually guaranteed. You are incorrect about FC Dallas not having a crucial game on the weekend. They want to avoid the extra wild card game, they must win to have a chance to do so. That's all they were talking about after their win this weekend. They will play their best squad in that game guaranteed.

razor787
10-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Us beating dallas is very similar to our game against New York from a couple years back. Dallas is the better side, playing a team at the bottom of the MLS. Add on that its a home game, and they really shouldn't lose. All Dallas has to do, is not fuck up too badly, and they will have their CCL birth.

I hope the boys pull it off, but if they don't I won't be screaming for heads.

Auzzy
10-16-2011, 08:43 PM
I won't go into details here about the possible next-round CCL game in March -- they were mentioned earlier in the thread about the town halls. Let's just say the choice of BMO or Rogers Centre in March is not definite yet, pros & cons for each as explained by TFC management in the town hall.

But I really don't want to get ahead of ourselves before the big game tomorrow. It's going to be a VERY tough game vs. Dallas. TFC is getting better, but still very inconsistent. Dallas was also inconsistent recently, but they got better again in the last few weeks. I'll hope for the best for Tuesday, but it's EXTREMELY uncertain how this game will turn out. The fact that we HAVE to win to advance, but Dallas only has to tie, is a huge factor. Both teams are missing some key players, but Dallas has more quality depth, and better average quality & experience, at least in the ability to play together as a team.

We will see how it goes. Too bad that once again, things have been left for so late. If we could have just gotten a bit more points out of either the Dallas home game, or the Pumas home game, the situation would be different.

Fingers crossed! I just hope we don't all go berserk on each other if it doesn't work out...

Oldtimer
10-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Us beating dallas is very similar to our game against New York from a couple years back. Dallas is the better side, playing a team at the bottom of the MLS. Add on that its a home game, and they really shouldn't lose. All Dallas has to do, is not fuck up too badly, and they will have their CCL birth.

I hope the boys pull it off, but if they don't I won't be screaming for heads.

Exactly.

Setting yourself up that a loss means there is "no improvement" is just plain silly. The odds are against TFC here. If Dallas is so "badly wounded," it's still pretty strong. They won their last two games. The team has tonnes of depth. Add the fact that they have their home fans rooting for them, while TFC has maybe a dozen fans taking the trip makes it an uphill climb for TFC.

starter
10-16-2011, 09:50 PM
We may not have comparable talent, but it just often comes down to who wants to win more. I'd like us to compete hard as if it is the most important game of the year -- there is nothing to save themselves for after it. Ability to compete should be judged as an improvement or lack of thereof.

Yohan
10-16-2011, 09:57 PM
All time record FC Dallas
1 win, 3 draws, 6 losses with that one win being from 4-0 win at BMO Field in season1

TFC has managed only 1 point in Pizza Hut Park

menefreghista
10-16-2011, 10:33 PM

Maybe in 2008 that would have been the case. Not in 2012.

TFCREDNWHITE
10-16-2011, 10:34 PM
Remember that magical night when we scored all those goals in montreal for the canada cup!?

Well, I think that same god will be on our side again. We have game changers in Koevermans, Johnson, Frings, Plata and Deguzman...Game changers I tell ya! I only wish that Eckersley was FULL STRENGTH that kid is amazing at his position.

*bow heads* let us pray...

rocker
10-16-2011, 10:35 PM
i wonder if the "we only have to tie" mentality could bite Dallas in the ass. TFC knows it has to win and will have that singular mentality from the start. Might catch Dallas off guard.

J .
10-16-2011, 10:53 PM
The destiny is in their own hands so the guys have to feel confident they can get a result and they should be hungry as their MLS campaign has been pathetic at best.

It would be a really big boost for a team on hard times. A loss would not be devastating but a win would go along way.

Nonetheless, its nice to have a meaningful game and I think Koevermans will do to FC Dallas which Kenny Cooper use to do to us and thats put it away. Iro will step up and play a solid game building in the confidence Winter has stuck with him. I think Kocic will get the start as he has really been good in CCL play. Dunfield I think has a lot to prove so Im looking for him to have a good game on the road and of course Frings needs to be the Field Marshall and keep the side together.

2-1 TFC with DK getting two.

ManUtd4ever
10-17-2011, 09:05 AM
1 win, 3 draws, 6 losses with that one win being from 4-0 win at BMO Field in season1

On the bright side, the law of averages dictates that we are long overdue for a victory!

:D

JonO
10-17-2011, 09:17 AM
That's apparently what was said ... but the knockout stage doesn't begin until March 6th, and if they play in Toronto, the game could be as late as March 15th.

At the same town hall, they also said the MLS regular season is scheduled to start on March 10th. If the First Kick game is held on the preceding Thursday as they have in recent years, it could be on March 8th.
If the season starts that early, look for us to play our first two games on the road. Ift's been said many times that, for at least plumbing reasons, even the end of March is difficult to guarantee a ready BMO field...But I don't want to derail this thread

Anyway, this game is winnable... I can't say I won't be disappointed if we lose. Even if it is away to Dallas. But I at least want to see a good game from TFC

AlanO
10-17-2011, 05:40 PM
-------------Kocic------------
----Harden--Frings----Iro-----
Henry------------------Morgan
--------JDG----Dunfield-------
Soolsma-----------------Plata
----------Koevermans---------

Hopefully Ecks is fit but all signs point to "no". :(

NBS
10-17-2011, 05:58 PM
-------------Kocic------------
----Harden--Frings----Iro-----
Henry------------------Morgan
--------JDG----Dunfield-------
Soolsma-----------------Plata
----------Koevermans---------

Hopefully Ecks is fit but all signs point to "no". :(

I'd rather see Johnson start and Plata sub in for Soolsma.

SirBobSaget
10-18-2011, 12:07 PM
I'd rather see Johnson start and Plata sub in for Soolsma.

Agreed Johnson has been way more effective than Plata. Plata coming in for Soolsma with fresh legs and (hopefully TFC is leading at 60mins) a speedier WF to track Shea's runs.

Dub Narcotic
10-18-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm nervous. FCD is a fast team up front, not a good matchup for TFC's slow center backs.

golasogolaso
10-18-2011, 01:34 PM
I agree with NBS. No doubt Dallas would like to continue in both competitions but the priority is getting back to the finals- hence a more important game for them coming up. CCL still does not have the stature to make it a more desirable accomplishment. For TFC its the be all and end all given the MLS season was over a long time ago. Hopefully they put in a good effort tonight.

Carts
10-18-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm nervous. FCD is a fast team up front, not a good matchup for TFC's slow center backs.

So the I guess the question Winter has is, do we respect their speed and play off them - or go at them and be physical / stop them before they get going...

I always prefer to press on defence - take away time & space - but I've seen us collapse back far too often...

I'd love to know our lineup...

PopePouri
10-18-2011, 02:00 PM
So the I guess the question Winter has is, do we respect their speed and play off them - or go at them and be physical / stop them before they get going...

I always prefer to press on defence - take away time & space - but I've seen us collapse back far too often...

I'd love to know our lineup...

Aron is typically played the 3-4-3 against quick forwards. Might as well throw up a possible lineup then.

-----------------Kocic---------------
----------Harden------Iro------------
Stinson---------Frings---------Morgan
-----------------JDG-----------------
Soolsma-------Johnson----------Plata
-------------Koevermans-------------

Carts
10-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Aron is typically played the 3-4-3 against quick forwards. Might as well throw up a possible lineup then.

I'm more interested in how he is going to instruct our defenders and midfielders to deal with the individual players & their speed...

Often you see teams 'fall off' or 'fall back' when they're facing speedy forwards - giving them space, but in theory stopping being beaten 1-v-1...

I personally hate this! lol

I'd rather be aggressive in defending. Take away time and space. Take away the room needed for a speedy player to take off...

I hope our boys play with that urgency and just shut down Dallas at every moment!

I gotta say - its nice/fun to be genuinely excited for a match for a change!

KGH
10-18-2011, 02:20 PM

Stinson is out on cards.

TorontoGooner
10-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Come On You Reds!!

NBS
10-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Come On You Reds!!

Why is my clock not moving? When did the world suddenly switch to 90 second minutes? LET'S GO ALREADY!!!

Dreadlocks
10-18-2011, 02:57 PM

Not sure Johnson should be in that role. I say play him on the wing replacing Plata and bring Plata on to replace Soolsma in the 60th or so. I'd like to see Dunfiled with JDG over the back 3. They'll need to take turns pushing FWD with JDG doing it the most. Our biggest question is who will be at RB (I hope it's not Henry but I dont think we have an option). Very important role since they will more than likely match up against Shea.

-------Harden----Frings-----Iro------
Henry?-----Dunfiled----JDG----Morgan
-----Soolsma--------------Johnson----

Why is my clock not moving? When did the world suddenly switch to 90 second minutes? LET'S GO ALREADY!!!

I've been staring at the clock since 6:01 AM - when I got up this morning and it feels like a week ago!!

Inklink
10-18-2011, 02:58 PM
So win or go home? A draw won't do?

sully
10-18-2011, 03:04 PM
if Frings plays in central defense we have a chance, if not, it's a slim chance.

sully
10-18-2011, 03:05 PM

A win will only do to get through to the next round..

Dreadlocks
10-18-2011, 03:06 PM

You got it! Draw does nothing for us in any scenario.

Auzzy
10-18-2011, 03:36 PM
RB is still the worrisome position for us -- especially opposing Brek Shea. Apparently Ecks is down in Dallas with the team. Maybe Winter will surprise us & Dallas, and Ecks is actually well enough to play? Fingers crossed. (Well, CB is also worrisome, especially against a fast team like Dallas -- but what else is new?)

Agreed that Doneil Henry didn't look so great at RB. Another player who has played RB once or twice (AFAIK) is Matt Gold.

Aarrgghhh, sick of waiting for this game to start.

Fushida
10-18-2011, 03:36 PM

iirc most times were against a dallas team with kenny cooper, who always finds a way to score a penalty against us.

at least he's out of the equation now :o

pekduck
10-18-2011, 03:40 PM
iirc most times were against a dallas team with kenny cooper, who always finds a way to score a penalty against us.

at least he's out of the equation now :o

here's hoping Iro having a decent game to not give up a penalty...

always ended in 90th min or 90+min penalty conceded in dallas....

jazzy
10-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Stinson is out on cards.

that to his credit , is a unfortunate loss, he has stepped up his game and can keep up with the speed

habstfc
10-18-2011, 04:05 PM
I'll be shocked if we see FC Dallas with their "A" team tonight. Imagine if someone like Shea breaks or twists his leg tonight.

Oldtimer
10-18-2011, 04:08 PM
I'll be shocked if we see FC Dallas with their "A" team tonight. Imagine if someone like Shea breaks or twists his leg tonight.

They take the CCL very seriously. You're in for disappointment, I'm afraid.

sashavukelich
10-18-2011, 05:46 PM
i love being a TFC fan, this shit just got real.

SirBobSaget
10-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Oh man the oddsmakers are only giving TFC 16% chance of winning, I was being naive about the likelihood of a win, putting my own emotional odds at 50%+, just can't fathom them not winning this.

The good news is a win will not only lift my sporting spirits but also be extremely kind to my wallet.

Bars92
10-18-2011, 05:52 PM
C'mon u Reds!! Onwards and upwards

Waggy
10-18-2011, 06:00 PM
It's been a while since I broke this out for a TFC game (or any of the TO teams games)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQXE1PJIWCc

Dear lord in the battles we go through in life
we ask for a chance thats fair
a chance to equal our strife
a chance to do or dare
if we should win
it will be by the code
with faith and honour held high
if we should lose
we stand by the road
and cheer as the winners go by
DAY BY DAY
WE GET BETTER AND BETTER
TILL WE CAN'T BE BEAT!
WON'T BE BEAT!
:scarf:

lobo
10-18-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm more interested in how he is going to instruct our defenders and midfielders to deal with the individual players & their speed...

Often you see teams 'fall off' or 'fall back' when they're facing speedy forwards - giving them space, but in theory stopping being beaten 1-v-1...

I personally hate this! lol

I'd rather be aggressive in defending. Take away time and space. Take away the room needed for a speedy player to take off...

I hope our boys play with that urgency and just shut down Dallas at every moment!

I gotta say - its nice/fun to be genuinely excited for a match for a change!

what carts said! urgency ... and no defensive brain farts .. it can happen!

c'mon you reds!

Lennon
10-18-2011, 06:04 PM
On my way to Pizza Hut Park !!

Waggy
10-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Toronto FC

#TorontoFC (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23TorontoFC) XI: Kocic; Henry, Harden, Iro, Morgan; Soolsma, Frings, de Guzman; Johnson, Koevermans, Plata .. #TFC (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23TFC) #CCL (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23CCL) #MLS (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23MLS)

rocktml
10-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Tonight we draw boys. Meaning we dont go through. You heard it first from me

NBS
10-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Toronto FC

#TorontoFC (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23TorontoFC) XI: Kocic; Henry, Harden, Iro, Morgan; Soolsma, Frings, de Guzman; Johnson, Koevermans, Plata .. #TFC (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23TFC) #CCL (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23CCL) #MLS (http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23MLS)

Damn, was hoping to save Plata for later, but I guess there's no reason to save our bullets. Gotta attack from the get go. I guess we have our answer vis-a-vis goaltending.

Jcm144
10-18-2011, 06:18 PM
im pumped! what time does the game start at 8?

4evared
10-18-2011, 06:19 PM
At the airport on my way to England. What do you think the chances are of getting to see the game on a screen in the airport bar? BTW, what channel is the game on?
If not, is it being streamed online?

NBS
10-18-2011, 06:20 PM
At the airport on my way to England. What do you think the chances are of getting to see the game on a screen in the airport bar? BTW, what channel is the game on?

Concacaf website will have it. Just register (it's free). Or wait for other more illicit links to appear.

SirBobSaget
10-18-2011, 06:26 PM

Its on GolTV so very unlikely at airport bar.

SirBobSaget
10-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Toronto FC

#TorontoFC (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23TorontoFC) XI: Kocic; Henry, Harden, Iro, Morgan; Soolsma, Frings, de Guzman; Johnson, Koevermans, Plata .. #TFC (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23TFC) #CCL (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23CCL) #MLS (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23MLS)

I guess Johnson will be pushing forward to provide a 2nd target man. Don't really like him playing the "Avila" role distributing balls forward

4evared
10-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Sir Bob, you are correct. Now I am hoping for info on a live stream for the game. I know I am going to be missing a great game and time by not being at Joes tonight!

AlanO
10-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Bench: Frei, Viator, Sturgis, Yourass, Dunfield, Zavarise, Marosevic

mowe
10-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Toronto FC

#TorontoFC (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23TorontoFC) XI: Kocic; Henry, Harden, Iro, Morgan; Soolsma, Frings, de Guzman; Johnson, Koevermans, Plata .. #TFC (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23TFC) #CCL (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23CCL) #MLS (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23MLS)

So this is 4-3-3 with Soolsma as the attacking mid? Hmm I'll allow it.

By the way, IT'S TFC TIME, BABY!!!

NBS
10-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Sir Bob, you are correct. Now I am hoping for info on a live stream for the game. I know I am going to be missing a great game and time by not being at Joes tonight!

I reiterate in case you didn't see my response. It will stream on the CONCACAF website. You just have to do free registration. A stream of the Fox or Gol broadcast is preferable, but you can always use CONCACAF as a fail safe.

4evared
10-18-2011, 06:47 PM
I reiterate in case you didn't see my response. It will stream on the CONCACAF website. You just have to do free registration. A stream of the Fox or Gol broadcast is preferable, but you can always use CONCACAF as a fail safe.

Abyss, Idid not see your reply NBS. I need to have flash, but, not possible as I have my iPad with me. Damn. I will just have to wait for those links.
Watching two different hockey games at the moment. Ho, hum.

TorCanSoc
10-18-2011, 07:06 PM
krykie, an absolutely empty stadium. Ridiculous.

sashavukelich
10-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Yessssssssssss Huge Goal!

Platts
10-18-2011, 07:37 PM
Hup Hup Koevermans !!!!