PDA

View Full Version : Is Thierry Henry playing Saturday?

Wombat
09-28-2011, 05:58 AM
Do any of the lads on here who are more up to date with MLS than me, know if Henry is currently in the Red Bulls team and is likely to play at BMO on Saturday?

cheers

prizby
09-28-2011, 07:04 AM
let me guess, u want to know if its worth buying a ticket...lineups are usually announced an hour before a game...seems like he has played the last few

although i hear he is being called up by the french national handball team

Wombat
09-28-2011, 07:29 AM
let me guess, u want to know if its worth buying a ticket...lineups are usually announced an hour before a game...seems like he has played the last few

I have seasons tickets mate, so i`ll be there cheering the boys on as usual

I have a choice of two friends to take with me to the game - one is a big Arsenal fan and would get a kick out of seeing Henry play live

The other is a better lad to go drinking with (Liverpool supporter), hence my dilema

Eastend
09-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Sounds like they're both wankers! I'd go alone.

:)

__wowza
09-28-2011, 08:37 AM
I have a choice of two friends to take with me to the game - one is a big Arsenal fan and would get a kick out of seeing Henry play live

nothing like those old, old memories of when arsenal could actually win.

Empirical
09-28-2011, 10:17 AM
i would go with the better to drink with liverpool supporter no matter what. (and i support NUFC)

BeerBaron95
09-28-2011, 12:18 PM

Just answer the f'n question Priz.

BeerBaron95
09-28-2011, 12:19 PM
I know someone who wants him to be there playing on the field on Sat ;)

shwade
09-28-2011, 01:06 PM
i would go with the better to drink with liverpool supporter no matter what. (and i support NUFC)

yeah, you're probably going to need it after the game.

DichioTFC
09-28-2011, 01:26 PM
lol you guys are jackasses. just answer the man's question.

FYI - Henry had an achilles injury a couple weeks back, but he's been back for a couple games. Last saturday he played 90' against Portland and with a week of rest, and considering how NYRB are fighting for a playoff spot, I would assume he'll be playing another 90' against TFC this Saturday.

Just remember, Henry jerseys in the south end are subject to beer showers. You've been forewarned.

jabbronies
09-28-2011, 01:33 PM
He is listed as a probably starter on the NYRB website.

Canary10
09-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Real question is whether Rafa Marquez plays...

Yeoman
09-28-2011, 04:43 PM
i just saw him on saturday
complaining of a handball against portland
i laughed
the timbers cursed his name

Suds
09-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Real question is whether Rafa Marquez plays...

sounds like he's ready to be back in the line-up

Wombat
09-29-2011, 03:39 AM
lol you guys are jackasses. just answer the man's question.

FYI - Henry had an achilles injury a couple weeks back, but he's been back for a couple games. Last saturday he played 90' against Portland and with a week of rest, and considering how NYRB are fighting for a playoff spot, I would assume he'll be playing another 90' against TFC this Saturday.

Just remember, Henry jerseys in the south end are subject to beer showers. You've been forewarned.

Thanks Dichio & Jambronies - I guess two sensible answers out of 10 ain't too bad for this Forum!

BeerBaron95
09-29-2011, 04:54 AM
i just saw him on saturday
complaining of a handball against portland
i laughed
the timbers cursed his name

Jump off the timber cock already man :D

Brooker
09-29-2011, 04:59 AM
Jump off the timber cock already man

We need to quarantine these Timbers lovers. It's getting kinda gross.

BeerBaron95
09-29-2011, 05:13 AM
We need to quarantine these Timbers lovers. It's getting kinda gross.

Wooooooooooo i heard that brother!!