PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Peterson - Douche-iness via Twitter

bgnewf
08-29-2011, 06:51 PM
"...Officially moved out of Toronto.5 hr flight back west now. cya Canada. you made my affinity for America even stronger..."

Jacob Peterson just posted this via Twitter.

What a douche. Can we please do something special the next time this also ran makes an appearance here???

tfcleeds
08-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Peterson - you made my affinity for people who actually can play football even stronger...

Inklink
08-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Inept soccer players need something to hang on to.

TFCREDNWHITE
08-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Fuck him

Wull
08-29-2011, 07:03 PM
cunt

werewolf
08-29-2011, 07:06 PM
He is not relevent enough to recognize.

Eastend
08-29-2011, 07:24 PM
Wasn't he the "sack of balls" we sent to SJ with Attakora?

ArmenJBX
08-29-2011, 07:25 PM
He's just...um...i mean...well..

damnit Jacob you make it so hard to stick up for you sometimes..

TOBOR !
08-29-2011, 07:29 PM
classless

Furtado91
08-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Totally Uncalled for. Hes going to be getting a very "Nice" welcome next time hes in Toronto.

TFC OZZ
08-29-2011, 07:49 PM
I always liked Peterson, thought he showed good hussle. Not the best player, but you need guys like him on the bench and in the locker room. Classless move, he'll recieve no more positive comments from me.

T-boy
08-29-2011, 07:57 PM
I agree its a classless thing to write in a public place. BUT, we all have to ask, what is happening at TFC in the locker room to make all these former players HATE us (us as in MLSE, TFC, and Toronto/Canada)? This isn't the first time this has happened with a former player! Why all the hate for the locker room/management in the club?! What are the management doing to players?! :o

habstfc
08-29-2011, 07:57 PM
The guy says cya to canada. Have fun playing in one of the many graveyards (soccer stadiums) in the U.S of A. At least people here care.

dupont
08-29-2011, 08:25 PM
Good ol' twitter. Assheads can only keep it inside for so long.

dantdot
08-29-2011, 08:38 PM
Thank god Iro did one good thing and stopped this insufferable cock from scoring.

RedsYNWA
08-29-2011, 08:55 PM
loser

Borga
08-29-2011, 09:30 PM
This guy is a bag of shit who washed out of Winter's system. I hope he enjoys living on foodstamps when his MLS career finally sputters to a close.

LesH
08-29-2011, 09:39 PM
A sincere message to Peterson:

-----------------------------------

Hey loser, go fuck yourself!
Never ever set foot in Canada again, you moron.

PS: I lived both in Canada and USA, and living in Canada considering everything is a lot better than living in the USA.
Eat this you dick, together with all the American Canada bashers.

AL-MO
08-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Glad this piece of shit is off the team.

Warm bag of piss he was.

backbeat
08-29-2011, 10:08 PM
and who says Winter and company didn't need to clean house and the attitudes that existed...good riddance...glad he's long gone...

TFCREDNWHITE
08-29-2011, 10:10 PM
Glad this piece of shit is off the team.

Warm bag of piss he was.

That's what we should throw at him!! "warm bag of piss"

flatpicker
08-29-2011, 10:11 PM
That's really uncalled for.
What an ass.

Phil
08-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Stay Classy Jacob.

I talked with Gordon for a bit Saturday night, he wasn't as upset as this guy....wow.

reggie
08-29-2011, 10:22 PM
jacob peterson...wtf...your lucky you ever got a penny to play futbol...what a joke and a pussy to boot...enjoy collecting food stamps in the next year or so.
im going to tweet him back,i think we all should.

nxtmike
08-29-2011, 10:27 PM
That's what we should throw at him!! "warm bag of piss"

+1 million

nxtmike
08-29-2011, 10:28 PM
Let's not forget this tweet from him:

"I forgot how bad Canadian TV is..step your game up Rogers"

Mexinese
08-29-2011, 10:37 PM
Thats disgusting..... next time san jose rolls into town......get rock our rocks ready? liek shit thats the worst level of class....douchbag

yellowfellow
08-29-2011, 10:40 PM
His tweet reminds me of those crazy, homeless dudes yelling at people...they say all kinds of insults but at the end, they are just poor mother f*ckers...

reggie
08-29-2011, 10:41 PM
the fact that he tweeted after the game and is back in gun country,WHAT A PUSSY..

Stryker
08-29-2011, 10:43 PM
This knob has been making quasi xenophobic remarks for a long time. It wasn't till after he was traded that people started becoming sensitive to them. Let him go back to what he's sure is the greatest country on earth and live blissfully in ignorance.

PAOK17
08-29-2011, 10:49 PM
Thats disgusting..... next time san jose rolls into town......get rock our rocks ready? liek shit thats the worst level of class....douchbag

That's assuming San Jose or any other team thinks he's good enough to keep. Then he'd have to be good enough to get pitch time. Personally I don't know if he's even good enough for a top NASL team.

Now his anger may have been stimulated from the great heckling we were giving him when he was warming up with the subs in front of 127 during the game but he had been throwing jabs at Toronto ever since he left unlike Nana who was being cheered by us.

And I don't buy this whole "there must be real problems with the dressing room or MLSE" for players to be constantly acting like this. If MLSE is the problem why isn't he tweeting about them? Is he confusing the country or fans as MLSE? Did we ever boo him like we did to Cuningham while he was on our team? No. So why attack the city/fans/country? Next time man up and throw your hate to MLSE if that's your real problem..

reggie
08-29-2011, 11:00 PM
why would he hate MLSE...they actually paid him good canadian dollars to play a sport that he cant play worth shit.

Jeff s
08-29-2011, 11:13 PM
The guy is lucky that some confused people actually supported this guy. He was a piece of shit since day one. Awful player. Winter getting rid of him was the only thing he did right.

dow117
08-29-2011, 11:19 PM
This guy is a real professional !!!

JuliquE
08-30-2011, 02:18 AM
I agree its a classless thing to write in a public place. BUT, we all have to ask, what is happening at TFC in the locker room to make all these former players HATE us (us as in MLSE, TFC, and Toronto/Canada)? This isn't the first time this has happened with a former player! Why all the hate for the locker room/management in the club?! What are the management doing to players?! :o
I tend to think it's just a case of ex-players jumping on the bandwagon, to be honest -- what all the cool ex-players are doing, bashing TFC.

Think on it: we snatched him up, still injured. Worked with him and brought him back from the dead, albeit in the form of a zombie (it would seem, from his play). In the end, Winter was using him aplenty and trying to figure Peterson into his plans. When it wasn't working out, he made a move. What could he possibly have against a club that made HIM, of all people, a key player for so long?!

As I said, I don't even take these clowns seriously.

Brooker
08-30-2011, 05:11 AM
I've said it a million fucking times... Jacob Peterson should be working at Mr Sub... and I now take that back as even the most miserable batsrad I've ordered from at that place has more class than this piece of xenophobic shit.

Lucky Strike
08-30-2011, 06:10 AM

That's what I used to think - what is it that makes everyone have some issue with the club? I believe that there was some legitimate issue at some point in the past, but now it feels like some people are bashing the club just because it's "tradition" now.

Everyone else has done it, so people are still doing it to get revenge on the smallest on grievances. And everyone is going to have some of those - even in a great environment, there are things that are going to annoy you. Any other club that didn't have the management issues we had, you wouldn't see players lashing out to get revenge for the smallest things. Why? Because people tend to trust the team (not TFC per se, I mean in general across sports) over the player. We've seen it with the DeRo situation ourselves.

It's just that TFC has a bad reputation that players feel they can get away with this sort of behaviour and not get called out on it (by the neutral observer, not us because we've been directly insulted so of course we will take offense). Because TFC has lost credence/goodwill.

I'm sure Peterson was treated just fine and is getting his "revenge" for being traded. We may look at it with an impartial eye, but is being traded not highly personal to the player? The team feels it's better without you - that's the point of a trade. I'm sure it hurts players more than they let on.

maninb
08-30-2011, 07:14 AM
And yet nothing but good words for TFC and Toronto from Sam Cronin...a truly class guy...and a player we should NEVER have traded and who would be our current Captain...

Oblio2
08-30-2011, 07:15 AM
Mehh...whatever. He's a "Conference" player.......Not good at all.

mastermixer
08-30-2011, 07:22 AM
Guy is just some dumb midwest meathead that like many americans think the second you step outside of the US its a third world country. Umm last I checked JP you guys are in far worse shape then your friends up here in Canada.

Nomad
08-30-2011, 07:27 AM
Can't say i like him as a footballer but i'd definitely have a beer with him!

ryan
08-30-2011, 07:32 AM

American males are bred to do 3 things:

1) Screw their sisters
2) Watch Nascar
3) Hate Canada

There's no reason for any of it, they have been slaves to their culture for so long they don't know how to do any different.

He probably drinks Smirnoff Ice.

Fort York Redcoat
08-30-2011, 07:36 AM

Tsk tsk. You know, Nomad, he'd lump Nfld into Canada just like he still probably can't tell Vancouver from Toronto.:D

Klinsmann
08-30-2011, 07:36 AM
he drinks that 5hr energy stuff before games...

Fort York Redcoat
08-30-2011, 07:37 AM
And yet nothing but good words for TFC and Toronto from Sam Cronin...a truly class guy...and a player we should NEVER have traded and who would be our current Captain...

Don't forget Robbo!

Mikey
08-30-2011, 07:39 AM
"...Officially moved out of Toronto.5 hr flight back west now. cya Canada. you made my affinity for America even stronger..."

What a douche. Can we please do something special the next time this also ran makes an appearance here???

Well at least we know it is actually him, who the fuck would bother pretending to be Jacob Peterson....

London
08-30-2011, 07:59 AM
He is not relevent enough to recognize.

this

Oldtimer
08-30-2011, 08:02 AM
Peterson should be thankful:

(1) he's still playing football in MLS, despite not really being an MLS-quality player.

(2) He's in San Jose, not Columbus. Winter did him a big favour to trade him to a nice location.

Although playing for the Krew would seem more appropriate for that xenophobic American. San Jose is too classy a place.

1) Screw their sisters
2) Watch Nascar
3) Hate Canada

There's no reason for any of it, they have been slaves to their culture for so long they don't know how to do any different.

There are some like that, but there are also some well-educated and globally-minded Americans. Unfortunately Jacob Peterson is not one of them.

Wull
08-30-2011, 08:05 AM
he drinks that 5hr energy stuff before games...

Maybe he should drink it earlier in the day so it kicks in when he's on the field. He's no Gargan when it comes to effort, less said about his skill level the better too.

jabbronies
08-30-2011, 08:09 AM
He hates us because we actually recognize how shit of a footballer he really is.
Back to the US for him where no one knows or cares about him and he can pretend to be something he isn't.

Roogsy
08-30-2011, 08:15 AM

1) Screw their sisters
2) Watch Nascar
3) Hate Canada

Wow. Peterson was classless on his exit, but I certainly can't say we've raised the bar much at all.

__wowza
08-30-2011, 08:24 AM
to the tune of "ted nugent" by goldfinger:

He's a dick!
Fuck him!
Asshole!
Fuck him!
He's a dick!
Fuck him!
Asshole!
Fuck him!

repeat :D

ryan
08-30-2011, 08:26 AM
Wow. Peterson was classless on his exit, but I certainly can't say we've raised the bar much at all.

I'll show those Americans how to speak without class!

I really wasn't being that serious, Canadians know better than to be so generalizing. ;)

Detroit_TFC
08-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Given the amount of player churn in this league, talking shit on one's exit is not a good idea for anyone. The guy's a knucklehead. I'm sure he's not the first player to not like where he was playing, he should put some STFU on that.

MG42
08-30-2011, 08:31 AM
well I guess he never wants to play in Van or Montreal lol

trane
08-30-2011, 08:36 AM
I will remember this Jacob Petrson, and you will be welcomed back to Toronto be me, in a very lets say casual way.

Good move tweeting this.

BFin
08-30-2011, 08:41 AM

1) Screw their sisters
2) Watch Nascar
3) Hate Canada

He probably drinks Smirnoff Ice.

No point in lowering yourself to his level. Jacob Peterson definitely does not represent the majority of Americans.

Super
Not saying he's not a douche, but this is probably just sour grapes talking. It's never fun to get fired from a job - and on top of that having to move. And heck, so what if he prefers the US? It's not like every single person on this board doesn't prefer Canada. Leave him to his preferences. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. He's a footballer. If anything it'll make it a bit more interesting the next time he's in town. I like bad guys in football :)

trane
He hates us because we actually recognize how shit of a footballer he really is.
Back to the US for him where no one knows or cares about him and he can pretend to be something he isn't.

Agreed.

brad
08-30-2011, 08:52 AM
Don't forget Robbo!

And Dunivant. Might not have said much publicly but he loved it here and was gutted to be traded.

backbeat
08-30-2011, 08:58 AM
well I guess he never wants to play in Van or Montreal lol

now THAT would be funny if he was traded to Vancouver or Montreal!!

Ossington Mental Youth
08-30-2011, 09:01 AM
i kept screaming at Peterson whenever he was in ears reach that 'he was still a shit player in a different uniform'

Wildgreek
08-30-2011, 09:16 AM
I've lost all respect for him. What a cheap shot towards Canada. :canada::canada::canada::canada:

SirBobSaget
08-30-2011, 09:28 AM
He's ben saying stupid crap since he left. This was from a SJ newspaper :

Looking back on it, Peterson said he felt he "sacrificed" for Toronto by playing out of position as a defensive midfielder. Some reward: He gets shipped out of town. Now he is back at his familiar position in San Jose.
"I'm really surprised that all three guys went, because I feel Alan and Nana are extremely talented, too," Peterson said. "But I've moved on, and I'm happy where I am. I can already see that this team is more talented and has a better future."

Theres a Twitter posse made up of Gargan, Harden, the Magnificent Matt Gold and J-Pet that have all tweeted anti-TFC nonsense (except for Harden hasn't said enything yet).

Gazza
08-30-2011, 09:35 AM
More evidence of the culture change in the room. And more evidence that there are a lot of american MLS players with entitlement issues when in reality, they should not be getting paid to play a sport.

Oldtimer
08-30-2011, 09:39 AM
I kind of wonder how his Canadian coach feels about his tweets.

Fort York Redcoat
08-30-2011, 09:44 AM
I kind of wonder how his Canadian coach feels about his tweets.

HAHAHAHA that's right!!

Eat it, Peterson!!:canada:

Globetrotter
08-30-2011, 09:48 AM
You know how many people on the internet take stabs at Canada (and other countries, people, etc)?

We can't change everyone's mind, and it's not worth getting our backs up about it.

You want to let him know how much people don't care? When he logs in and see's nobody is following his tweets.

Move on... he, or any other boob on the net is not worth the time.

TFC Via Buffalo
08-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Midwest and Southern American males are bred to do 3 things:

1) Screw their sisters
2) Watch Nascar
3) Hate Canada

Fixed it for you. Many Northern American males who frequent this board are bred to do 3 things:

1.) Be fancy gentleman who support TFC
2.) Watch the "Beautiful Game"
3.) Quite enjoy 20+ trips to Canada per year. :canada:

Peterson is a cunt. I wish I could have used his body as a parking spot last Saturday.

ryan
08-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Fixed it for you. Many Northern American males who frequent this board are bred to do 3 things:

1.) Be fancy gentleman who support TFC
2.) Watch the "Beautiful Game"
3.) Quite enjoy 20+ trips to Canada per year. :canada:

Peterson is a cunt. I wish I could have used his body as a parking spot last Saturday.

I knew one of the Buffalo/Detroit TFC guys would comment. It was for you all along. :D

rocker
08-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Peterson is one of the most overpaid players in the league. He's lucky this league protects and subsidizes Americans or he'd be making the league minimum. He came in on a GA contract as an American "prospect" (good money!) and has been living off that hype since, but never living UP to it.

P.s. -- has Peterson ever been part of a winning team in MLS? Cuz I think he left Colorado just as they were finally getting better.

TOBOR !
08-30-2011, 10:48 AM
you'll never get the best of him - he uses positive thinking :

http://yfrog.com/h8pu4ifj:tw1

edit - looks like he got that from Nascar.

drewski
08-30-2011, 10:49 AM
can't say I haven't said the same thing about the US when I've returned to Canada after spending time down there. Hell, can't say I haven't said similar things after watching the US news from up here. :lol:

trane
08-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Looking back on it, Peterson said he felt he "sacrificed" for Toronto by playing out of position as a defensive midfielder.

I think he is right, his natural position is not defensive midfielder, but waterboy.

Detroit_TFC
08-30-2011, 11:15 AM
I've said my piece so now JP is dead to me. Who is he again?

shwade
08-30-2011, 11:47 AM
I've said it a million fucking times... Jacob Peterson should be working at Mr Sub... and I now take that back as even the most miserable batsrad I've ordered from at that place has more class than this piece of xenophobic shit.

Mr Sub is Canadian and obviously can't make subs for shit, maybe he'll luck out and Subway will offer him a gig.

TFC Via Buffalo
08-30-2011, 11:53 AM
I knew one of the Buffalo/Detroit TFC guys would comment. It was for you all along. :D

Ha. :D

TFCRegina
08-30-2011, 11:54 AM

I guess Cross-Border is the only crossing he's capable of...

woolly
08-30-2011, 12:55 PM
If a guy like Peterson twitters like a douche, does that make him a twat?

Juanito
08-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Totally Uncalled for. Hes going to be getting a very "Nice" welcome next time hes in Toronto.

http://nuckingfutsmama.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/flaming_bag_of_poop.jpg

Carts
08-30-2011, 03:14 PM
I guess Cross-Border is the only crossing he's capable of...

:smilielol5:

tfcleeds
08-30-2011, 03:22 PM
Theres a Twitter posse made up of Gargan, Harden, the Magnificent Matt Gold and J-Pet that have all tweeted anti-TFC nonsense (except for Harden hasn't said enything yet).

Was Matt Gold released and I never heard about it? Pretty stupid of him to be dissing his own employer publicly.

Carts
08-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Was Matt Gold released and I never heard about it? Pretty stupid of him to be dissing his own employer publicly.

I know eh - idiots who do that usually do it on Facebook, with their boss or manager on their friends list! :D

PopePouri
08-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Matt Gold's Tweets are pretty decent. Haven't seen him say anything bad about the city. I guess we'll see what happens if he doesn't make the squad next year.

Shakes McQueen
08-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Classless player is classless. Whatever.

Lots of American athletes are like this, particularly basketball players. They think the United States is the centre of the universe, and that any other country is just a shitty backwater.

He was garbage in his time here, and I have no doubt he'll be garbage with his new team. Of every trade we've made this season, I think nearly everyone agrees this guy needed to go. Him being a jackass upon exiting, just makes it easier to tell him not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

It's important to keep in mind that lots of Americans aren't like him, including the several Americans who are card-carrying members of this group.

- Scott

BS1327
08-30-2011, 04:39 PM
It really goes to show you how much of a star status he has, as had this been a player on the Jays/Leafs/Raptors, the media would've had a Feild day

2mil4dero+santo
08-30-2011, 06:06 PM
gotta say I agree with him about the TV...

rocktml
08-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Who is Peterson?

tovan
08-30-2011, 07:59 PM
I hope Montreal picks him up in the expansion draft. Bet he'd have plenty of fun in a French speaking environment :D

CSO_BBTB
08-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Jacob, if you are reading this and I suspect you probably are, why make yourself look like a mental midget by being so bitter where a former club is concerned? Preki and Frank Yallop rated you in MLS terms, while Aron Winter doesn't. It happens and has nothing whatsoever to do with which country the team they are coaching is based in. On that note, you might want to check which national team your current head coach played for 52 times and later coached in World Cup qualifiers.

J .
08-30-2011, 11:37 PM
He may not liked the treatment he got during warmups, me and a few others in 127 were rather, extremely unkind to him.

He was garbage on the field and I guess that carries off the field too.

CSO_BBTB
08-30-2011, 11:52 PM
Goes with the territory:

Heeeey Onstad we want to knooooow how you scored that goal!

prompted a one fingered salute towards 112 a few seasons back, while the game was in progress.

Brooker
08-31-2011, 04:22 AM
Goes with the territory:

prompted a one fingered salute towards 112 a few seasons back, while the game was in progress.

Punch it in! Punch it in!

DichioTFC
08-31-2011, 09:37 AM
Fuck him.

Let's not forget this tweet from him:

"I forgot how bad Canadian TV is..step your game up Rogers"

Canadian TV does suck. Get an American dish, thank me later.

eustacchio
08-31-2011, 09:42 AM
Goes with the territory:

I certainly won't forget that.

Onstad, I thought I told you to shave those sideburns!

habstfc
08-31-2011, 09:47 AM
How many league goals or goals period did the guy score for us? I can only think of that goal last year against RSL and 80% of that was that great throw from conway. Not good for a player who played the majority of games as an offensive winger.

Redcoe15
08-31-2011, 09:53 AM
Classless player is classless. Whatever.

Lots of American athletes are like this, particularly basketball players. They think the United States is the centre of the universe, and that any other country is just a shitty backwater.

He was garbage in his time here, and I have no doubt he'll be garbage with his new team. Of every trade we've made this season, I think nearly everyone agrees this guy needed to go. Him being a jackass upon exiting, just makes it easier to tell him not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

It's important to keep in mind that lots of Americans aren't like him, including the several Americans who are card-carrying members of this group.

- Scott
^^This!

Klinsmann
08-31-2011, 11:18 AM
Top 10 most "Liveable" Cities in the world for 2011:
1. Melbourne, Australia
2. Vienna, Austria
3. Vancouver
4. Toronto
5. Calgary
6. Sydney, Australia
7. Helsinki, Finland
8. Perth, Australia
9. Adelaide, Australia
10. Auckland, New Zealand

Canada takes 3,4 and 5. Good to see no American cities are there!!!

Roogsy
08-31-2011, 11:29 AM
:lol:

Somebody should send that list to Peterson.

TOBOR !
08-31-2011, 12:50 PM
Matt Gold's Tweets are pretty decent. Haven't seen him say anything bad about the city. I guess we'll see what happens if he doesn't make the squad next year.

Matt 'Goald' spends most his tweets on Jeremiah and Ezekiel.

Redcoe15
08-31-2011, 12:59 PM
1. Melbourne, Australia
2. Vienna, Austria
3. Vancouver
4. Toronto
5. Calgary
6. Sydney, Australia
7. Helsinki, Finland
8. Perth, Australia
9. Adelaide, Australia

Vancouver and Calgary? Ewwwwww! :ack2:

habstfc
08-31-2011, 04:14 PM
1. Melbourne, Australia
2. Vienna, Austria
3. Vancouver
4. Toronto
5. Calgary
6. Sydney, Australia
7. Helsinki, Finland
8. Perth, Australia
9. Adelaide, Australia

All but Vienna and Helsinki are part of the commonwealth.

billyfly
08-31-2011, 04:24 PM
All but Vienna and Helsinki are part of the commonwealth.

And no mention of Montreal.

lerxst
09-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Piss on him. I'm sure he got a healthy dose of reply Tweets, the shitbag.

colman1860
09-01-2011, 06:50 PM
I can only think of that goal last year against RSL and 80% of that was that great throw from conway.

LOL really? I mean, seriously? There was a ton of work left for him when he received that ball around the halfway line...the throw was great, but that was about 15% of the goal.

vergilg
09-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Isn't there a code of professional conduct for all MLS players or for all San Jose players?

If there is, his remarks should be reported to San Jose and the league and a public apology, insincere as it may be, should be in order.

Oh, and Jacob, you shouldn't be surprised if the back of your head gets to taste a pint of some very, very warm.... "lemonade" let's say, sometime in 2012.

lerxst
09-02-2011, 03:12 PM
You know how many people on the internet take stabs at Canada (and other countries, people, etc)?

We can't change everyone's mind, and it's not worth getting our backs up about it.

You want to let him know how much people don't care? When he logs in and see's nobody is following his tweets.

Move on... he, or any other boob on the net is not worth the time.

I disagree. I rather enjoy telling him that no one's going to miss him up here and that I'd wish him luck in life, but even that couldn't help him.

KezmanCCCC
09-06-2011, 04:48 PM
he was always one of the worst players on our squad when he was at the club.... i always thought he was a shit player... and now a shit person..... bravo jacob