PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Tickets?

Jack
08-26-2011, 06:37 PM
This afternoon I decided to forward my tickets to myself, so I could have them for printing or forwarding to a friend (since I won't make tomorrow's match).

The tickets never arrived, but in my Account Manager, they are marked as "Forwarded" and I can't access them to send them again.

I tried to contact my rep, but she is long gone. Has anyone had this issue? Any ideas?

Roca
08-26-2011, 07:52 PM
I'd check your junk mail folder. If you have access to your email via web, you might try and check your junk mail folder there too. Good luck.

ecospice
08-26-2011, 08:32 PM
This afternoon I decided to forward my tickets to myself, so I could have them for printing or forwarding to a friend (since I won't make tomorrow's match).

The tickets never arrived, but in my Account Manager, they are marked as "Forwarded" and I can't access them to send them again.

I tried to contact my rep, but she is long gone. Has anyone had this issue? Any ideas?

If it isn't resolved, I will sue them for you.

Detroit_TFC
08-26-2011, 08:51 PM
I think if you go to the box office, they can print you a ticket.

moralis
08-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi Jack or anyone interested:

I can't make it to tomorrow night's game, because of work commitments. First game missed this season, hopefully the only one. So, I have a ticket available in Section 116, Row 6, Seat 22.

I would that seat taken, so if interested please send me a private message. First respondent will get it.

TorontoPat
08-26-2011, 09:15 PM
I had tickets forwarded to me, didn't get them for a week (I thought gee email has become slower than Canada Post). They did appear in my account right away, although I couldn't print them or even see them

Joe Kool
08-26-2011, 09:28 PM

I had a similar issue earlier in the year. I called the main GOAL line and asked to talk to any rep. The guy that picked up said I just need to send him an email with the name of the person who will pick it up at the box office and he will have the tickets waiting for them. I did just that and the person was able to pick up the tickets at the box office. There is usually always one rep working the Saturday of the game starting around 9AM. For the CNE they have to pay grounds admission but you get it reimbursed at the box office when you pick the tickets up. Good luck.

Jack
08-26-2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks guys. I'll keep an eye out tomorrow and try to contact someone.

sweetlemon69
08-27-2011, 07:40 AM
happened to me too! 3 days ago

London
08-27-2011, 07:44 AM
the manager is wonky sometimes

ive seen it take up to a day to forward the tickets to my email, even though you get the verification email saying they were sent.

the norm is 15 minutes though

Carts
08-27-2011, 07:44 AM

This happened to Suds for the CCL match...

His pdf file was corrupt, so it wouldn't print, but it also didn't appear in his e-mail, but dissapeared from his account when he forwarded...

It appears there's a bug, virus, etc in the computers generating the files - and this should be looked into...

Now that we have two people with the same problem, you have to wonder how many others it would happen to if they tried to forward/print their tickets...?

Perhaps (and I'm no computer person at all) the file was forwarded, a virus was found by hotmail or whatever-email and blocked it coming in - but it would already be gone from account manager...

Carts...

Phil
08-27-2011, 08:32 AM
One of my pdf files was corrupt after a fresh download from ticketmaster, first time in 5 years.

I just re-requested the tickets and a fresh download happend with a different number.

Weird though.

Jack
08-27-2011, 08:54 AM
I can't re-request mine. The system has them as "forwarded".

Cashcleaner
08-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Same thing happened with me. I emailed my rep and didn't get a answer. Tried to call her and didn't get an answer. Eventually, I contacted the customer service line and they resent it to me.

Kinda frustrating that my rep is unable to resolve these issues for me, though.

Carts
08-27-2011, 09:21 AM
I can't re-request mine. The system has them as "forwarded".

You'll need to call the club - doesn't matter if you get your rep or not...

Once I forwarded tickets to the wrong e-mail address (I blame Bluenose, guy gave me the wrong address lol!) and I just called the main ticket line - got forwarded to a rep that was on call, and they fixed it ASAP...

I'd do that sooner over later - especially if this happens to others and the phones light up...

Carts...

Wagner
08-27-2011, 09:21 AM
exact same thing happened to me.
my rep cancelled and re-emailed the tix.
i said it might be a bigger problem...he didn't seem to care.

Jack
08-27-2011, 09:49 AM
You'll need to call the club - doesn't matter if you get your rep or not...

Once I forwarded tickets to the wrong e-mail address (I blame Bluenose, guy gave me the wrong address lol!) and I just called the main ticket line - got forwarded to a rep that was on call, and they fixed it ASAP...

I'd do that sooner over later - especially if this happens to others and the phones light up...

Carts...

No one answers the phone.

Suds
08-27-2011, 09:53 AM
No one answers the phone.

I called my rep directly. He called back saying a ticket would be waiting for me at the box office. You'll need to pay to get into the Ex. He said to make sure I got a receipt and the box office would refund the fee to enter the Ex.

I also noted in my account manager there was another contact you can email if you have an issue with tickets

Jack
08-27-2011, 09:56 AM
My rep doesn't answer, either.

I'm sending messages to whoever I can get. We'll see what happens, I guess.

Wagner
08-27-2011, 10:16 AM
My rep doesn't answer, either.

I'm sending messages to whoever I can get. We'll see what happens, I guess.

do you still have Mr. Paul's Contact info??

Globetrotter
08-27-2011, 10:20 AM
It did happen to me with my Buffalo Bills tickets, which is powered through the same ticketmaster engines. Fortunately it was the first preseason game and I went to the stadium anyways to get them reprinted. But it happened to a couple pairs. I emailed the team and league, and never got a reply (after several attempts).

I think it's as much a ticketmaster issue.

eustacchio
08-27-2011, 10:35 AM
This would definitely have to be a ticketmaster problem.

I had a corrupted PDF this season two. The tickets aren't 'mine' as in I don't have access to the account manager, but the real 'owner' forwards the tickets to me (which I appreciate). I'm not sure what he had to do to resend them to me, but now I check that every PDF opens before as soon as he sends them to me.

Nodoubtguy
08-27-2011, 10:53 AM
on a note of disappearing tickets, anyone missing the sept 20th game in their acct manager?

prizby
08-27-2011, 11:08 AM
jack had the issue with champs league...only got my tauro ticket...yet dallas and pumas had been forwarded to me at the same time

nfitz
08-27-2011, 11:28 AM
on a note of disappearing tickets, anyone missing the sept 20th game in their acct manager?Yes ... I just noticed the same thing. I'd swear it was there previously.

Oh well, lots of time to sort that one out.

ouderwien
08-27-2011, 11:55 AM
I just noticed my Tauro tickets have disappeared as well. I am assuming it'll have to do with the extra tickets for compensations but I sent an email anyway.

nfitz
08-27-2011, 11:59 AM
With it being game day, and the end of an unusally hectic week for the front office, I'd encourage everyone who has noticed this to ignore it until next week ... I suspect many if not most people are effected; and this will be easily rectified for everyone.

I've got a few choice things I'd like to say to them about how the evacuation was handled on Wednesday ... but I don't think it's the right time.

AL-MO
08-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Craiger had this problem last weekend. He ended up gettting a hold of a rep who took care of him I believe.

Gringo Starr
08-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Having just checked my account manager I'm kinda ticked to see that I now have 2 sets of tickets for the sept 20th game. I want a refund not a second set of tickets to a game I have already bought a pair to.:facepalm:

Wagner
08-27-2011, 12:57 PM
Jack,
did they tell you what the issue was?
is it a ticketmaster thing?

nfitz
08-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Yes ... I just noticed the same thing. I'd swear it was there previously.Ah, it's back. And it there's a second one too.

I'm kinda ticked to see that I now have 2 tickets for the sept 20th game. Not only did I go on Wednesday night and see the best lightening storm ever, but I got to come back on Thursday morning, and watch a great game in the sun and sing Cheer up Kevin Hartman. But now I've got to come back for the Tauro game with an extra ticket for my brother. Oh, how unfair is this ... 3 games for the price of one.

Jack
08-27-2011, 07:58 PM
With it being game day, and the end of an unusally hectic week for the front office, I'd encourage everyone who has noticed this to ignore it until next week ... I suspect many if not most people are effected; and this will be easily rectified for everyone.

I've got a few choice things I'd like to say to them about how the evacuation was handled on Wednesday ... but I don't think it's the right time.

Thankfully, the issue was resolved. But I am curious as to how you advocate ignoring the issue. Had I ignored the issue, my tickets would not have been recovered. Had I followed your advice, I would have had no tickets. What do you propose?

nfitz
08-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Thankfully, the issue was resolved. But I am curious as to how you advocate ignoring the issue. Had I ignored the issue, my tickets would not have been recovered. Had I followed your advice, I would have had no tickets. What do you propose?Waiting until Monday. The Tauro game is still over 3 weeks away. (read the thread, not just my post - I was referring to the poster before me - I'd have thought that was clear from my follow-up post, if not the original).

Jack
08-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Waiting until Monday. The Tauro game is still over 3 weeks away. (read the thread, not just my post - I was referring to the poster before me - I'd have thought that was clear from my follow-up post, if not the original).
I usually try to quote a post to which I am replying so there's no confusion. I see what you were saying.

nfitz
08-28-2011, 09:30 AM
I usually try to quote a post to which I am replying so there's no confusion.So do I - if I thought it would have created any confusion I would have.

Gringo Starr
08-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Ah, it's back. And it there's a second one too.

I'm kinda ticked to see that I now have 2 tickets for the sept 20th game. Not only did I go on Wednesday night and see the best lightening storm ever, but I got to come back on Thursday morning, and watch a great game in the sun and sing Cheer up Kevin Hartman. But now I've got to come back for the Tauro game with an extra ticket for my brother. Oh, how unfair is this ... 3 games for the price of one.

Yes well when you phrase it like this I feel like a douche for wanting a refund. Glad the situation worked out for some but I'm sure for many the situation wasn't so beneficial. It would just be nice to be offered options instead of having one solution (the best one for the club probably) handed out. Anyway i'm probably posting this in the wrong thread and you're right as thursday's game was pretty damn fun so I digress.