PDA

View Full Version : Columbus September 10th

tfc_fan
08-17-2011, 08:40 AM
Is anyone planning on heading down to Columbus this year? If so, what section are people sitting in? Its always better to sit with TFC fans than Columbus scum. :scarf:

It appears that ticketmaster does not sell tickets in the South End where TFC fans were a couple years back. Does anyone know if that section has been closed off?

__wowza
08-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Is anyone planning on heading down to Columbus this year? If so, what section are people sitting in? Its always better to sit with TFC fans than Columbus scum. :scarf:

It appears that ticketmaster does not sell tickets in the South End where TFC fans were a couple years back. Does anyone know if that section has been closed off?

best bet would be to call their box office and speak to someone there about where they can seat you.

mdc 77
08-17-2011, 09:05 AM
The stadium is empty so it doesn't really matter. Just buy the cheapest tickets, go sit in the opposite corner from where the few crew supporters are, you can sit in the front row alone.

BS1327
08-17-2011, 09:33 AM
I called last year and they put me in the South End, and gave me a group rate. Actually they were very helpful.

Thinking of heading down myself this year again.

prizby
08-17-2011, 02:27 PM
i believe if you have the right code, you can buy tickets to the south end...details in the rpb members away board

Ossington Mental Youth
08-17-2011, 02:34 PM
was gonna go with a group but I cant afford it cuz im starting school in sept.
Go anyways and let them know they are subhuman pls.

scooter
08-17-2011, 04:38 PM
are we trolling gentlemen ?

tfc_fan
08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Thanks guys, I'll give their ticket agents a call, there is about 10 of us going down. We'll be enjoying the Ohio State tailgate before heading over to the stadium.

Hopefully there will be a good TFC following (I'm not expecting much), because 2 years was a blast.

Boris
09-01-2011, 09:21 PM
please note - all chatter about away games including codes and links must be left in the members area.

If you are going and not a member contact their FO.

Thanks.