PDA

View Full Version : Today's News,Monday,Aug.08

denime
08-08-2011, 05:36 AM
Mornin'

Iro's pair of atrocities costly (http://www.torontosun.com/2011/08/07/iros-pair-of-atrocities-costly)

SUNSHINE (http://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl)

keem-o-sabi
08-08-2011, 06:11 AM
coed girls 1, (http://coedmagazine.com/2011/06/17/miss-coed-corissa-furr-42-pics/) 2 (http://www.heavy.com/action/girls/2011/08/the-20-hottest-photos-of-jessica-jane-clement/)

Technorgasm
08-08-2011, 06:40 AM
what a STUNNING goal by JDG on the weekend.. shame we didnt get the result. thought we deserved it.. IRO still settling in. . and since he is a scouser, I will cut him oodles of slack. .

Globetrotter
08-08-2011, 07:50 AM
1. The columnist used the word irregardless.

2. Ninth minute red card foul. This might be picky, but it looked like the foul was at 6:12 into the game.

ryan
08-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Here's some news...

TFC vs RSL on Saturday...sold out last week!

TotalFootball
08-08-2011, 08:12 AM
what a STUNNING goal by JDG on the weekend.. shame we didnt get the result. thought we deserved it.. IRO still settling in. . and since he is a scouser, I will cut him oodles of slack. .

Sttling in means geting use to a system and new players. iro is slow and that wont change and makes terrible decisions with and without the ball. that probably won't change either. as much as the Johnson pick up was great, this one is awfull. He is costing games and points. He can't play next game. They need to sit him, talk to him and give him another chance in 2 games. if he still stings,mmanagement needs to admit they made a mistake and go on from there.

ganzo_thebest
08-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Sttling in means geting use to a system and new players. iro is slow and that wont change and makes terrible decisions with and without the ball. that probably won't change either. as much as the Johnson pick up was great, this one is awfull. He is costing games and points. He can't play next game. They need to sit him, talk to him and give him another chance in 2 games. if he still stings,mmanagement needs to admit they made a mistake and go on from there.

The million dollar question now is:

Who is left to play defense??....do we send in Henry to do that???:facepalm::facepalm:

Auzzy
08-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Here's some news...

TFC vs RSL on Saturday...sold out last week!

Holy crap, was not expecting that. This may end up being embarrassing for the home team...

maninb
08-08-2011, 08:28 AM

Iro was VERY GOOD with a good Columbus team last season (voted PLAYER OF THE YEAR)...so what has he lost in 1 year? yes I agree he's slow, but IMO should still be given another chance...

Pookie
08-08-2011, 08:32 AM

And all the scouts that had him at 6th overall in the draft need to admit a "mistake" in the draft and they should rescind his 3 NCAA Defensive Player of the Year and All-American honours.

?

I'm not trying to be confrontational. Just look at the circumstances. Iro hadn't played in Columbus. He jumps into a brand new line up, travels 22 hours on a plane, 4 hours in a bus and across 3 time zones all in the span of 7 days and has a bad game. How can that happen? He must be garbage?

I am glad that some scouts don't base their opinion on a short snap shot in time like some.

I know Toronto loves to have a whipping boy but stick with the big picture. He's a left footed, tall CB who has displayed talent at every level he has played at. To the point that he distinguished himself from his peers in the NCAA and had a very good transition to the MLS.

Give it time. Certainly more than "2 more games" before you write him off.

TotalFootball
08-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Iro was VERY GOOD with a good Columbus team last season (voted PLAYER OF THE YEAR)...so what has he lost in 1 year? yes I agree he's slow, but IMO should still be given another chance...

That' what i said. Sit him and talk to him and then give him another chance. he was good but He did not start 1 game for Columbus all year... That must mean something.

Also, it does not matter what he has done in the past, it is pretty clear what he is doing now!

TotalFootball
08-08-2011, 08:37 AM
And all the scouts that had him at 6th overall in the draft need to admit a "mistake" in the draft and they should rescind his 3 NCAA Defensive Player of the Year and All-American honours.

?

I'm not trying to be confrontational. Just look at the circumstances. Iro hadn't played in Columbus. He jumps into a brand new line up, travels 22 hours on a plane, 4 hours in a bus and across 3 time zones all in the span of 7 days and has a bad game. How can that happen? He must be garbage?

I am glad that some scouts don't base their opinion on a short snap shot in time like some.

I know Toronto loves to have a whipping boy but stick with the big picture. He's a left footed, tall CB who has displayed talent at every level he has played at. To the point that he distinguished himself from his peers in the NCAA and had a very good transition to the MLS.

Give it time. Certainly more than "2 more games" before you write him off.

Ok agreed. More than 2 games but the problem is that he is costing games for TFC. So how about he plays the MLS games since we are ut of the playofss but we don,t play him against the fast central americans players that TFC will face in CCL.

DangerRed
08-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Holy crap, was not expecting that. This may end up being embarrassing for the home team...

Might?

I think it's going to be a HUGE surprise if it's not a blowout on Saturday.

dupont
08-08-2011, 08:41 AM

I haven't clicked on the link yet.... but a mistake like that screams "Toronto Sun" to me

Canary10
08-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Did Iro actually win player of the year for the Crew last year?

Pookie
08-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Ok agreed. More than 2 games but the problem is that he is costing games for TFC. So how about he plays the MLS games since we are ut of the playofss but we don,t play him against the fast central americans players that TFC will face in CCL.

Perhaps. Though I am pretty sure that he's played against some fast opponents before.

The collective bandwagon circling around Iro reminds me of a golf buddy of mine.

The guy steps up to the tee and if he shanks the first one, he tees up a "breakfast ball" or mulligan. If he pars the first hole, his mood is ok until he starts to make mistakes. If he starts the first 2 holes +2 or worse, his day is essentially over. He gets down on himself, complains, and generally shoots worse.

It's as if a player needs a perfect start in order to earn fan respect. Start with a little adversity (even with 22 hours of travel, etc) and you are written off. It's like we'll cycle through players until we get one who starts well.

All the while, like the golfer, if we just look at the big picture in that there are plenty of holes left to play and over time, our true ability would emerge. The challenge is to stop listening to our short term brain and get out of our own way.

Iro has a solid resume for an MLS defender. We can write him off or allow time for that resume to prove itself.

Pookie
08-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Did Iro actually win player of the year for the Crew last year?

He won this:

Crew Coaches Award
2010 Winner- Andy Iro
Selected by the Crew coaching staff, the Coaches Award is presented to the player or players they considered to be the most coachable and to possess all of the characteristics of a true team player, including attitude and work ethic. This year’s winner is Any Iro, who became a fixture at central defense in his third season in Black & Gold, forming one of the league’s top partnerships with Chad Marshall, while also developing into an offensive weapon with six goals in all competitions.

ryan
08-08-2011, 09:03 AM

Yeah surprised me too. I was on the Danforth on the weekend, the TFC booth guy was saying it and I didn't believe it.

I checked and you can't get tickets on ticketmaster.

Hopefully that doesn't mean the top of 111 is going to be seated fuckin families though. It's bad enough when I try and sing and nobody else does, but having people look at me like I'm the one that's weird just doesn't sit right with me.

flatpicker
08-08-2011, 09:18 AM
Wait a minute... there are no tickets for Saturday's game?
Haven't seen that happen in a while.

rocker
08-08-2011, 09:24 AM
I'm trying to understand whether some of you think a sold out stadium is a good or bad thing... LOL.

mastermixer
08-08-2011, 09:36 AM
I'm trying to understand whether some of you think a sold out stadium is a good or bad thing... LOL.

Good for the scalpers :facepalm:

TotalFootball
08-08-2011, 09:37 AM
He won this:

Crew Coaches Award
2010 Winner- Andy Iro
Selected by the Crew coaching staff, the Coaches Award is presented to the player or players they considered to be the most coachable and to possess all of the characteristics of a true team player, including attitude and work ethic. This year’s winner is Any Iro, who became a fixture at central defense in his third season in Black & Gold, forming one of the league’s top partnerships with Chad Marshall, while also developing into an offensive weapon with six goals in all competitions.

That does not mean that you have skill and that you are good!

flatpicker
08-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Maybe they just gave him that award to help boost his trade value?

;)

menefreghista
08-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Now we know why Iro lost his job to Julius James.

Pachuco
08-08-2011, 09:57 AM
He won this:

Crew Coaches Award
2010 Winner- Andy Iro

Yey, sounds like he won the nice guy award if you ask me. I'm glad that's clarified, because I had a very hard time understand how he was a supposive "MVP" on that team.

Darlofletch
08-08-2011, 09:59 AM
He won this:

Crew Coaches Award
2010 Winner- Andy Iro

a) it's a lot easier to be good playing alongside chad marshall for columbus than it is to be playing in tfc's chaos, with 3 different cb partners already.

b) TFC is littered with decent-ish mls defenders who we've made look terrible, iro's the latest, before that harden, gargan, garcia etc etc. How long before we stop blaming the individual players and realise it's tfc's fault. we've let in 46 goals in 25 mls games this year, we'll have to restrict it to 4 goals in our last 9 games to finish the season below 1.5 goals per game) what was the problem before iro came along?

Preki understood the lack of talent and came up with a system that made them look ok. but when injuries reduced us to obie and ibbe up front, who weren't good enough to create goals by themselves, he didn't adjust to help them out, and thus obviously we couldn't score. for better or worse, preki took all the shit for that.

now, winter's doing the opposite of that, giving no defensive help to defenders who just aren't good enough to be able to do it by themselves. defenders should take a bit of the blame sure, but Winter should be taking blame for asking them to play above themselves, with unsurprisingly bleak results, and winter/mariner should take blame for still not being able to get us the top class defender we'd need to really anchor the back line and give them a chance within this system.

piling on Iro right now, and suggesting he's useless is really looking at a very small part of the puzzle.

Whoop
08-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Yeah, that doesn't mean MVP.

And being a scout, scouts make mistakes all the time, the key is to make as few as possible. And accolades that you've won in lower levels means squat when you turn pro.

Pookie
08-08-2011, 10:03 AM
That does not mean that you have skill and that you are good!

Didn't say it did. I said he established himself as a standout amongst his peers at the NCAA level and made a successful transition to the MLS. Which is true.

Clearly though he has no skill and is no good. :facepalm:

Canary10
08-08-2011, 10:05 AM
Garcia and Harden were/aren't decent-ish. More like garbage-ish.

We won't solve the central defender issues this year. They don't grow on trees unfortunately. Also don't think Cann will solve it next year when he's back. He was always scary on the ball, which is not good in a system based on building from the back.

J .
08-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Iro was a starting CB if I remember correctly for the Crew under Schmid. I think with someone more experienced he would be better.

Gazza
08-08-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm all for giving second and third chances to new, rusty players, but he's been absolutely abysmal. Making mistakes that little children wouldn't make while costing us points.

I know we needed to score, but having Iro go one on one against DeRo was poor management. If we needed to go three at the back, why not slot Eckersley into the middle instead of keeping a very slow-footed Andy Iro on to do the job?

Ossington Mental Youth
08-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Eckersley has been soso the few times he played in CB, also hes best used offensively and has stated he hates playing CB.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-08-2011, 10:56 AM
We won't solve the central defender issues this year. They don't grow on trees unfortunately. Also don't think Cann will solve it next year when he's back.

agreed.
Im not too worried as we look great everywhere else on the pitch, all it will take is two or 3 decent signings in the off season and we will have a contending team.

Darlofletch
08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
agreed.
Im not too worried as we look great everywhere else on the pitch, all it will take is two or 3 decent signings in the off season and we will have a contending team.

true, we look better than we have in a long time talent wise in midfield and up front, we've got a good rb, a plethora of okish cb's. we need 1 really good cb, and a good lb, which morgan isn't yet. people like iro and harden would suddenly look a lot more competent with good people around them.

Yohan
08-08-2011, 11:08 AM
agreed.
a playmaker AM and a stud CB. assuming Eck and Plata stays

though probably better assessed after the end of the season to see what the team really needs

Ageroo
08-08-2011, 11:10 AM
true, we look better than we have in a long time talent wise in midfield and up front, we've got a good rb, a plethora of okish cb's. we need 1 really good cb, and a good lb, which morgan isn't yet. people like iro and harden would suddenly look a lot more competent with good people around them.

I would say our glaring issue is the CBs as we all know. I am satisfied with Morgan at LB for the time being. I am ok with him learning on the job. He throws in some fantastic crosses and gets up in the play a lot. Yes he is tracking back a lot, but he will learn his positioning properly in due time.

[NBF]
08-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Iro was playing with Julius James in Columbus. We decided not to retain JJ in a trade and instead of offering us JJ the Crew decided it was ok to trade their Player of The Year from last season.

So what does that say about our ability to judge talent? Or put together a quality team.

To me this looks like the works of an organization that decides to hire a 14 year old professional boy scout.

ginkster88
08-08-2011, 11:22 AM
;1358510']Iro was playing with Julius James in Columbus. We decided not to retain JJ in a trade and instead of offering us JJ the Crew decided it was ok to trade their Player of The Year from last season.

So what does that say about our ability to judge talent? Or put together a quality team.

To me this looks like the works of an organization that decides to hire a 14 year old professional boy scout.

Yup. Those boys scouts are great at finding talents like Plata, Johnson, Koevermans, Frings and Eckersley.

ManUtd4ever
08-08-2011, 11:31 AM
;1358510']Iro was playing with Julius James in Columbus. We decided not to retain JJ in a trade and instead of offering us JJ the Crew decided it was ok to trade their Player of The Year from last season.

Really? You are referring to the same regime that inherited a roster with several deficiencies all over the pitch prior to the season. In the span of 20 games, they have used the transfer window wisely, and have made several transactions within the league to assemble a a far more competent starting lineup, with the exception of the central defense. In fairness, most clubs in MLS would have a difficult time recovering from the loss of their two starting centre backs for the entire season.

What about the scouting involved to steal Joao Plata in the 3rd round of the draft, or the acquisitions of Ryan Johnson, Terry Dunfield, Peri Marosevic, and Eric Avila?

If you are going to make a blanket statement, you should base it on all of Winter and Mariner's player acquisitions, not just one player that has underachieved.

brad
08-08-2011, 11:43 AM
I will remind folks that every manager in the world, including those at the very top of the game sign absolute dud's from time to time.

I do still think it's too early to write Iro off. He does look bad, but he also came to us without playing in months and a series of mistakes seems to have destroyed his confidence. No player plays well when short on confidence.

Canary10
08-08-2011, 11:45 AM
[quote=brad;1358549]I will remind folks that every manager in the world, including those at the very top of the game sign absolute dud's from time to time. quote]

That's true. Does the name Fernando Torres mean anything to anyone? And we didn't have to spend 50 million pounds for ours....

ag futbol
08-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Yup. Those boys scouts are great at finding talents like Plata, Johnson, Koevermans, Frings and Eckersley.
Alright, before we break our arms patting ourselves on the back I think it's necessary we step back and look at the complete picture. I like the players you listed, hell I'll even throw Decoy Williams on top of that because I think he's decent. But ... with the exceptions of the DP's and Eckersley I question whether these guys are as good as their opposite numbers and that's really the battle we're fighting here if we want to climb up the table.

Also outside of these guys, I want to mention the names Soolsma, Yourassowski, Martina, Iro, and Viator. All current management signings, all are crap or have performed like crap to date. The hit to miss ratio is getting sketchy.

The bottom line is that in totality this team is a function of its record, and you can start-top at any point you want with the new signings, it's still bad. The boy scouts need to identify more regular roster players that make an impact if we're going to get out of the basement.

ag futbol
08-08-2011, 11:56 AM
I will remind folks that every manager in the world, including those at the very top of the game sign absolute dud's from time to time. quote]

That's true. Does the name Fernando Torres mean anything to anyone? And we didn't have to spend 50 million pounds for ours....When Fernando Torres turns it around you can start using that as a point.

And Iro has been so terrible "bad" doesn't even begin to describe it. Bad would be an improvement.

Canary10
08-08-2011, 12:00 PM
When Fernando Torres turns it around you can start using that as a point.

I was using him as an example of a top manager selecting a dud.....

ag futbol
08-08-2011, 12:07 PM
I was using him as an example of a top manager selecting a dud.....
That signing probably went a long way to costing "top manager" his job.

Assuming you want Winter to keep his, that's not acting as much of a defense.

Canary10
08-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm not defending anyone, just saying there are countless examples of dud signings by high level managers.

TFCRegina
08-08-2011, 12:27 PM

2. Ninth minute red card foul. This might be picky, but it looked like the foul was at 6:12 into the game.

People who use the word irregardless should never be misunderestimated.

Roogsy
08-08-2011, 12:28 PM
People who use the word irregardless should never be misunderestimated.

:lol:

Whoop
08-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Maybe Kurt pulled a Roger Clemens and misremembered. LOL

ginkster88
08-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Also outside of these guys, I want to mention the names Soolsma, Yourassowski, Martina, Iro, and Viator. All current management signings, all are crap or have performed like crap to date. The hit to miss ratio is getting sketchy.

Plata was a steal of a pick. Eckersley has been a revelation.

Have there been misses? Absolutely (Stevanovic comes to mind). But comparing our management team to a "14 year old boy scout" is ignorant and contributes less than nothing to discussion.

Do you really want to do a side by side comparison of the current vs. the last regime? I'd say the hit/miss is overwhelmingly on the side of Mariner's TFC right now.

[NBF]
08-08-2011, 12:47 PM

Wow, so according to "You People" the egg comes before the chicken.:picard:

Who is the only known scout on TFC's payroll? Tim Reagan.

If we had "professional" scouts we wouldnt have to wait until someone else drafts a player and two years down the line to find if he's worth trading for in the future.

menefreghista
08-08-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't think Reagan scouts for TFC anymore.

Canary10
08-08-2011, 12:53 PM
One of Winter's points in his state of the union media interviews a few weeks back was that they're putting in place a professional scouting system. Good move.

West220Side
08-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Just me or did we put out an unusually "strong" reserves side?

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2011/08/reserves-come-short

Toronto FC: Milos Kocic; Dasan Robinson, Eddy Viator, Nathan Kelsey (Tyler Pasher 46'), Mikael Yourassowsky; Sergio Camargo (Matt Gold 46'), Nathan Sturgis, Oscar Cordon; Nick Soolsma (Demitrius Omphroy 46'), Stefan Vukovic, Javier Martina (Keith Makubuya 59')

Soolsma, Yourassowsky, Sturgis.

Gazza
08-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Just me or did we put out an unusually "strong" reserves side?

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2011/08/reserves-come-short

Soolsma, Yourassowsky, Sturgis.

We're so blessed with depth that we can afford to do that.

brad
08-08-2011, 01:21 PM
When Fernando Torres turns it around you can start using that as a point.

Plenty of other examples out there. Evra was so bad in his first appearance for United that he was subbed at half. Both him and Vidic both looked like complete flops in their first half season. How many appearances did it take Diego Forlan to score his first goal for United?

Point is - picking an individual out and using it as an example of shortcoming of our management tells us nothing. Every manager signs flops. Some will be unmitigated failures, others will not be.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Plata was a steal of a pick. Eckersley has been a revelation.

Have there been misses? Absolutely (Stevanovic comes to mind). But comparing our management team to a "14 year old boy scout" is ignorant and contributes less than nothing to discussion.

Do you really want to do a side by side comparison of the current vs. the last regime? I'd say the hit/miss is overwhelmingly on the side of Mariner's TFC right now.

I dont think Soolsma is that bad he still dances around defenders even if he looks like its being done in molasses, Yourassowsky is definitely an off the bench guy, Martina is definitely a flop

Pachuco
08-08-2011, 01:53 PM
I dont think Soolsma is that bad he still dances around defenders even if he looks like its being done in molasses, Yourassowsky is definitely an off the bench guy, Martina is definitely a flop

I don't think Martina is a flop at all. It's not like he's making some serious money and it's not like he's old. I see a lot of talent in him and at 24, he's like a kid who just came out of the draft. Personally, I think he can still compete for that right wing job longer term and shortern term he can be used off the bench.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Fair enough, to me i havent seen enough to keep him around, too inconsistent and when he plays his best, its only soso. How much is he making?
I dont mind keeping him around, just think we can do better. I actually think Soolsma is more effective.

denime
08-08-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't think Martina is a flop at all. It's not like he's making some serious money and it's not like he's old. I see a lot of talent in him and at 24, he's like a kid who just came out of the draft. Personally, I think he can still compete for that right wing job longer term and shortern term he can be used off the bench.

And this is Martina's first season after ACL surgery,for sure good bench player.

scooter
08-08-2011, 02:29 PM
afternoon d

ag futbol
08-08-2011, 02:44 PM
This isn't about current vs. past regime. This is about us vs. the rest of the league.

Is Plata a good player? sure. Is he starting for the majority of teams in this league? no.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-08-2011, 02:48 PM
I dunno, id debate that.
I also do think that the new team definitely looks significantly better than our previous ones AND will be able to compete in the league itself.

DangerRed
08-08-2011, 03:22 PM
This is how you scout...

MADRID—Real Madrid has signed a seven-year-old soccer prospect from Argentina, who also happens to go by the name Leo — just like his idol Lionel Messi.
Leonel Angel Coira signed with the Spanish club and will begin training on Sept. 6, Madrid spokesman Juan Tapiador told The Associated Press on Monday.
Last week, Coira told Argentine sports daily Ole that his idol was Messi, the Barcelona forward who is also Argentine and goes by the name Leo. Coira said he prefers “to provide the pass” rather than score.
He already has a Facebook page featuring photos of his visit to Real Madrid.
Madrid reportedly made the push to sign Coira because Spanish league rival Atletico Madrid was also pursuing the youngster.
Barcelona signed Messi from Argentine club Newell’s Old Boys as a teenager and he has gone on to win the World Player of the Year award two times and has helped Barcelona win 15 trophies, including three Champions League titles and five Spanish league championships.

ManUtd4ever
08-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Well, I don't think TFC can compete with the likes of Real Madrid in securing future talent, but point taken.

I'd settle for a future MLS Golden Boot Award winner produced by TFC Academy.

moralis
08-08-2011, 03:41 PM
If anyone is interested in listening: Dwayne De Rosario will be on the Fan 590 tonight at 9:45 P.M.

dcunited (http://twitter.com/#%21/dcunited) D.C. United

Hear what #DCU (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23DCU)'s @dwaynederosario (http://twitter.com/dwaynederosario) has to say about his hat trick against #TFC (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23TFC) on Toronto's @FAN590 (http://twitter.com/FAN590) tonight. Listen at fan590.com - 9:45 ET.

3 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/#%21/dcunited/status/100666693646426112)

Whoop
08-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Soolsma and Martina are both good depth players. The problem though is do you want to use international spots on bench players?

Fishnicker
08-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Don't think this was posted yet - Reserve game highlights.

Check out the fk at the end. Red Sea.

http://www.dcunited.com/news/2011/08/reserve-league-dc-united-2-toronto-fc-1

cougars732
08-08-2011, 05:29 PM
^ that's inexcusable. a wall should never open up like that. they took a page out of JDG's book on that one :picard:

ag futbol
08-08-2011, 08:28 PM
^ I saw that too. I hope the coaching staff ripped those guys a new one after that goal went in.

rocker
08-08-2011, 08:46 PM
that Vukovic goal from Makubuya is awesome

Alonso
08-08-2011, 08:59 PM
http://www.fan590.com/media.jsp?content=20110808_213222_8988

Link to Dero interview today at the fan 590

That was the weakest interview possible. I thought I started hearing sucking sounds for a second their... must of been an in studio interview.

Yohan
08-08-2011, 09:20 PM
http://www.fan590.com/media.jsp?content=20110808_213222_8988

Link to Dero interview today at the fan 590

That was the weakest interview possible. I thought I started hearing sucking sounds for a second their... must of been an in studio interview.
lol really. he's happy that DeRo scored a hat trick against TFC? DeRo sounded pretty classy though, despite being distracted by his dick being sucked

backbeat
08-08-2011, 09:24 PM
lol really. he's happy that DeRo scored a hat trick against TFC? DeRo sounded pretty classy though, despite being distracted by his dick being sucked

tell me about it!! what a goof that guy is. Any TFC "supporter" happy and cheering another player and their team on against TFC....:picard:

I agree, DeRo came across well in the interview...