PDA

View Full Version : GO watch the match tonight

Parkdale
08-06-2011, 04:14 PM
here's a challenge to all of you - GO somewhere and watch the match tonight.

It's Saturday night, the weather is nice, there's going to be an exciting match on TV....
so get out to the pub or wherever you go and watch the match with your fellow supporters.

How's that sound? Good!

Here's a list of places that will probably be showing the match (http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16030)

step away from the keyboard, get off the couch, leave the house.
Sorry if this sounds condescending or demanding, but really....
get out of the house and go yell at the TV with your friends.
It's better that way. I'll be at joe's.

swan
08-06-2011, 04:18 PM
wish i could...

RedsYNWA
08-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Ok Skip

Torontotonto
08-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Agreed.

Me - Red Moose or Green Dragon in the beaches, think some other RPB are going to the Red Moose, been good the last couple of away games.

:drum::flare::scarf::flare::drum:

spe18
08-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Or even The Duke and join your friends from U-Sector :)

flatpicker
08-06-2011, 05:18 PM
I doubt I'll be going out.... too much to do.
But I would like to have the game on while I work.
Any streams available? I don't get TSN.

rocker
08-06-2011, 05:20 PM
I'm watching at home... got my Swiss Chalet chicken and ribs coming.

flatpicker
08-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Why don't channels like TSN simply offer live streams of their programming?
Just make it available within certain regions or within Canada, and still have commercials.
... now that I think of it, I guess that would discourage people from paying for it in their digital tv packages.
Stupid Digital.

DichioTFC
08-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Someone should really create a Google Map with all the TFC-friendly locations on it.

Gazza
08-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Someone should really create a Google Map with all the TFC-friendly locations on it.

Does Foursquare have a TFC community? (might be going too far.)

Pachuco
08-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Wanna babysit for me so I can go out? ;)

QSIM
08-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Can't make it out, just getting in from my own training.

BUT

Next week I will be leaving for school for training camp. I go to Queen's University so I was wondering if there are any viewing locations in the Kingston area? Most of the time I get together with some mates on the team and catch a match or two when were not on the road. However, it would be nice to find a good pub with other RPB/ TFC supporters. I know the Tucan shows most EPL matches on the weekend so that would be a likely candidate. If anyone lives in the Kingston area, or knows of viewing pubs in Kingston, give me a shout!

sulfur
08-07-2011, 07:12 AM
Kingston? You've come to the right place.

There are a couple of us in and around the Kingston area -- we've watched games at the Toucan, the Iron Duke, and at various homes along the way.