PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Pricing for the next CCL stage

Pages : 1 [2]

rocker
08-09-2011, 03:07 PM
I agree that an additional 10%-15% off isn't likely going to be the deciding factor for STH's in most sections of the stadium. At this point, it's not a question of affordability. I think attendance will depend entirely on the level of interest, as well the availability of fans, considering that all the CCL matches are scheduled mid week.

you said it more succinctly than I did...

Canary10
08-09-2011, 03:12 PM
It makes more sense for me to wait and buy supporters seats than to buy my season's tickets seats. And given the last crowd, I can probably walk over and take my season's tickets seats anyway. If the plan was to entice season ticket holders, they needed a cheaper price on the more expensive tickets I think.

Yagbod
08-09-2011, 03:18 PM
I can probably help you out with that...send me a PM if interested and I will buy my seats for you. It pains me to not go but such is life right now.

EMT'd PM'd and emailed. Thanks very much!

__wowza
08-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Fixed. :D

dont mean it as a dig, its just the name ive always used for manu fans, apparently its derogatory.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ9oeS2h1Afnbhxug78Ye32Dly99m6z LXhJf2YoJyJTw0zO6-N

Yagbod
08-09-2011, 03:25 PM
[quote=rocker;1359736]you know what, I understand some of the concern for the higher prices in the prawn sections... but by the same token, the people who can normally afford even higher prices for those seats can afford these lower prices. Get what I'm saying?

If you have dark greys already, you're paying something like $50+ a seat for league games. If the difference between the CCL $40 and, let's say, $30/seat is enough to bankrupt you, you probably shouldn't be in dark greys in the first place. quote]

For me being in the Dark Grey's is a matter of Season Seat pecking order. I just got SS this year and had no choice but to go into the Dark Grey. I cannot afford them, but I know in years to come I will be able to move to cheaper areas. That does not mean that I can or want to afford those tickets for extra games.

Agreed that I could wait and buy cheaper seats when it opens to the public, but the Yellow and Light Greys are cheap enough (under $20) that I could see myself getting screwed. It is literally twice as much for me across the isle (110 $17, 109 $40).

My 2 cents.

ManUtd4ever
08-09-2011, 03:30 PM
By the same token, I can totally understand why STH's in the Reds or Dark Greys might decide to pass and buy cheaper tickets in the after market or off scalpers.

I predict attendance of approximately 15,000 for the CCL matches at BMO Field, unless of course TFC is out contention by the 3rd match against Dallas.

Pachuco
08-09-2011, 03:40 PM
By the same token, I can totally understand why STH's in the Reds or Dark Greys might decide to pass and buy cheaper tickets in the after market or off scalpers.

I predict attendance of approximately 15,000 for the CCL matches at BMO Field, unless of course TFC is out contention by the 3rd match against Dallas.

But there wasn't close to that many there for Real Esteli. So if you predict a massive increase in attendance for this round, and you don't think it has anything to do with prices, then what's your assessment on why the increase would happen?

I personally feel they could've sold out with the proper prices. Put me down as one that would have bought the tickets in dark grey if I saw another %15 discount in the price.

And by the way money isn't the problem. For me it's all about value. I'd like to tell Rocker that but he ignored me :)

JonO
08-09-2011, 03:42 PM
you know what, I understand some of the concern for the higher prices in the prawn sections... but by the same token, the people who can normally afford even higher prices for those seats can afford these lower prices. Get what I'm saying?
It's not really a matter of afford. The value is not there. It's barely there for the regular season games. I have red seats and in all likelihood, I will not be buying my seats for the CCL games.

As a side note, according to the Montreal seating chart, my tickets would cost me approximately half if I was an Impact supporter.

Whoop
08-09-2011, 03:45 PM
But JonO, "supply and demand" and "equivalent entertainment value in this market" and all that jazz. LOL

So don't compare to Montreal. LOL

Azerban
08-09-2011, 03:49 PM
"equivalent entertainment value in this market"

this is literally my favourite thing in the world, btw

JonO
08-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Hahaha... the irony is that I understand there is a premium involved in living in a city like Toronto. Just the nature of the beast - things cost more. But I think they totally fell of their rockers in terms of how much more we are paying. Still the most expensive place in the league to be a season seat holder - especially in the reds....

mclaren
08-09-2011, 04:05 PM

I don't think you'll see more than 13,000 for either game.

ManUtd4ever
08-09-2011, 04:12 PM
But there wasn't close to that many there for Real Esteli. So if you predict a massive increase in attendance for this round, and you don't think it has anything to do with prices, then what's your assessment on why the increase would happen?

I personally feel they could've sold out with the proper prices. Put me down as one that would have bought the tickets in dark grey if I saw another %15 discount in the price.

I never said it has nothing to do with prices. I always believed that a notable discount was required for STHs (compared to regular season matches) in order to boost attendance figures for the CCL, which TFC has now offered.

I know the new pricing scheme is not a substantial discount compared to the previous Real Esteli match, but overall, I think it is reasonable. I also think there will be a greater level of interest because it's the group stage, and two of the opponents in Pumas and Dallas are far more recognizable to Toronto soccer fans than Real Esteli. For these reasons, I think there will be an additional few thousand fans in attendance.

If the tickets were an additional 10%-15% less, you might be more inclined to purchase at that point in time, and there are probably others that feel the same way, but it's more likely a matter of principle than the actual difference in cost, which would amount to $3.00-$5.00 per ticket per match. If it's truly a matter of affordability, and fans still want to attend, they can certainly find alternatives in the aftermarket in other sections and still make it to the stadium on game day.

In the grand scheme of things, I just don't believe further discounts would have made a substantial difference in the attendance for these matches.

james
08-09-2011, 04:26 PM
I still feel this is over priced in some sections for these games i dont think any ticket should be over $40. Other teams probably charge less for these type of games. This would make more sense to me....id say $15 south end, $20 North End. $30 for near center field on the west stand, while $25 closer to the corners on the west stand. $30 near the corners of the lower east stand while $40 near the center field, while the 2nd tier on the east stand is $25 near the corners and $30 near the center field.

habstfc
08-09-2011, 04:39 PM
I take it this discount is only for 3 games, does it say anything about pricing not for the 3 pack? I'm not going to 3 regardless as there is a strong possibility the 3rd game will be meaningless.

flatpicker
08-09-2011, 04:44 PM
I take it this discount is only for 3 games, does it say anything about pricing not for the 3 pack? I'm not going to 3 regardless as there is a strong possibility the 3rd game will be meaningless.

You will have to wait until they release tickets to the public to see what prices they set.
They'll still be lower than reg season tickets though.

As for your prediction that game 3 will be meaningless:
I'm sure the players appreciate your vote of confidence.

habstfc
08-09-2011, 04:51 PM
You will have to wait until they release tickets to the public to see what prices they set.

I said there was a possibility. I bought these last year and the final game was at bmo and was meaningless. It doesn't matter anyway, I can't go to 3 midweek 8 o'clock games, that's the bottom line. Why isn't this brought up as much as the cost of tickets, why not make it a 7 o'clock start?

ForeverTFC
08-09-2011, 05:07 PM
If anyone in 112, 113, 114, or 115 has three tickets they don't want the package for, I will gladly take them. Let me know.

Yohan
08-09-2011, 05:19 PM
I said there was a possibility. I bought these last year and the final game was at bmo and was meaningless. It doesn't matter anyway, I can't go to 3 midweek 8 o'clock games, that's the bottom line. Why isn't this brought up as much as the cost of tickets, why not make it a 7 o'clock start?
lol. because more people can't make it to 7pm start than 8!

habstfc
08-09-2011, 05:28 PM
lol. because more people can't make it to 7pm start than 8!
If that's the case why do the leafs and raptors play at 7 pm. The galaxy game was a midweek 7 pm start was it not? My point though was how many thousands of people won't consider coming because of the 8 pm start time?

Yohan
08-09-2011, 05:31 PM
If that's the case why do the leafs and raptors play at 7 pm. The galaxy game was a midweek 7 pm start was it not? My point though was how many thousands of people won't consider coming because of the 8 pm start time?
the galaxy game was 8pm start. I can't think of any night games on weekday that didn't start on 8. I believe there was a lot of people complaining about 730 start was inconvenient and people weren't getting to the stadium early enough

I like 8pm start. out of towners like me can make 8pm :p

habstfc
08-09-2011, 05:35 PM
the galaxy game was 8pm start. I can't think of any night games on weekday that didn't start on 8. I believe there was a lot of people complaining about 730 start was inconvenient and people weren't getting to the stadium early enough

I like 8pm start. out of towners like me can make 8pm :p

Dude I'm an out of towner too. I live in brantford I don't know where you live but this time really sucks for me. I won't get home til probably close to midnight. Wasn't the dallas game a couple weeks ago a 7 pm start? If my wife is working it's impossible to get a babysitter to stay til midnight on a weeknight.

I stand corrected it was 8 pm starts. It is a problem to get ssh to pay extra to see these games and on top of that come see a game at 8 pm.

Yohan
08-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Dude I'm an out of towner too. I live in brantford I don't know where you live but this time really sucks for me. I won't get home til probably close to midnight. Wasn't the dallas game a couple weeks ago a 7 pm start?
nope. 8pm

habstfc
08-09-2011, 05:47 PM
nope. 8pm

You are right, regardless I think this is a huge turn off to lots of people. It's different for league games for people to come to a late start time especially if you are a SSH because you already paid, but to people that aren't there are already enough strikes against this tournament, a late start time is one more to turn people off.

ManUtd4ever
08-09-2011, 05:51 PM
I think 7pm is too early for people to make it on time for kickoff. Unless people go straight from work, it's a hassle logistically.

flatpicker
08-09-2011, 05:53 PM
8pm sounds good to me.
I like games that go past sunset.
It sets the mood, like dinner by candle light.

habstfc
08-09-2011, 05:58 PM
I think 7pm is too early for people to make it on time for kickoff. Unless people go straight from work, it's a hassle logistically.

Like I said leafs, raptors and blue jays, or at least split the difference and make it 7 30. I went to my first blue jays game in about 10 years a couple of weeks ago and people were leaving after the sixth inning to catch an earlier go train otherwise an hour wait til the next one.

boban
08-09-2011, 06:16 PM
You are right, regardless I think this is a huge turn off to lots of people. It's different for league games for people to come to a late start time especially if you are a SSH because you already paid, but to people that aren't there are already enough strikes against this tournament, a late start time is one more to turn people off.
What's late? 7:30 is too early and game is Europe don't start til basically 9

habstfc
08-09-2011, 06:21 PM
The FC DALLAS game might be well attended because it's summer and the EX will be on but the last 2 games are during the school year, keeping many away for that reason alone with a later start.

PAOK17
08-09-2011, 06:28 PM
An 8pm start time means the game ends the same time as any other sport in this town that would start at 7 pm (give or take 20 minutes). So really unless you never have been inconvenienced for those sports or rejected tickets for them due to this reason I'm not sure what the big fuss is about. It also could be worse. Imagine living in Europe where every CL game is 2:45 Eastern. That is, as early as 7:45 pm if you live in England or 10:45 pm if you live in Moscow. One problem I've found with the 7 pm starts on weekdays is that half the people come to the stadium late. Nothing annoys me more than watching people still walk in during the Dichio chant only to leave by minute 75 in a tie or a one goal game.

Also I thought the 8 pm local time was something from CONCACAF, isn't it? Trust me the 8 pm start time is probably the least reason these games aren't selling out.

Torontotonto
08-09-2011, 06:55 PM
http://www.goltv.ca/assets/1/AssetManager/CCLGroupStagePackage.pdf

this should be the MLS season ticket prices dammit! ;)

Who are considered (Insiders) I've never noticed that price range on the seating/pricing chart before. $1 more in my seats.

I still would have liked to see seats a couple of bucks cheaper for SSH or general public, they should be trying to pack the house.

Your Champions League 2-Day-Presale

Just seen the email. (due 5pm tomorrow)
2 days? it should read 48 hrs of time email sent, or better yet when received.:incazzato:What about SSH that might be out of town on business or vacation?

Kaz
08-09-2011, 08:09 PM
insiders are people on the waiting list.

Brooker
08-09-2011, 08:15 PM
but the last 2 games are during the school year, keeping many away for that reason alone with a later start.

and attracting many for that very reason, aswell. :D

habstfc
08-09-2011, 08:49 PM
An 8pm start time means the game ends the same time as any other sport in this town that would start at 7 pm (give or take 20 minutes). So really unless you never have been inconvenienced for those sports or rejected tickets for them due to this reason I'm not sure what the big fuss is about. It also could be worse. Imagine living in Europe where every CL game is 2:45 Eastern. That is, as early as 7:45 pm if you live in England or 10:45 pm if you live in Moscow. One problem I've found with the 7 pm starts on weekdays is that half the people come to the stadium late. Nothing annoys me more than watching people still walk in during the Dichio chant only to leave by minute 75 in a tie or a one goal game.

Also I thought the 8 pm local time was something from CONCACAF, isn't it? Trust me the 8 pm start time is probably the least reason these games aren't selling out.

Point taken but leafs and raptors are generally over by 9 30 latest giving people time to get the 945 go train. I agree with people arriving late but even on weekends people arrive halfway through the game. This saturdays game is at 7 pm and there will be plenty of latecomers regardles of the kickoff time.

denime
08-09-2011, 09:02 PM

They already did

http://i54.tinypic.com/w9y7nn.jpg

habstfc
08-09-2011, 10:25 PM
They already did

http://i54.tinypic.com/w9y7nn.jpg

So if you don't want all 3 games my med grey seats with service charges are about 45 bucks, ridiculous.

habstfc
08-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Your Champions League 2-Day-Presale

.:incazzato:What about SSH that might be out of town on business or vacation?

I will be on vacation the week of the dallas game which excludes me from seeing the dallas game. I might not see any of the games if I have to pay 45 bucks for med greys.

Blowing Bubbles
08-10-2011, 12:00 AM
amazing how 7pm is too early and fucks everyone who takes the GO train but 8 pm is too late and fucks everyone who needs to be in bed at a decent hour ..... basically no time is good

Couchy81
08-10-2011, 07:46 AM
amazing how 7pm is too early and fucks everyone who takes the GO train but 8 pm is too late and fucks everyone who needs to be in bed at a decent hour ..... basically no time is good

7:30 seems decent :P

Pookie
08-10-2011, 07:55 AM
7:35. Need time for the anthem.

It doesn't really matter what the start time is. This is Toronto. Folks don't usually arrive until well into the first half.

Suds
08-10-2011, 10:12 AM
7:42 is ideal for me. So, if TFC would contact me first before confirming game times it would make life much easier for me.

I can grab the 5:27 go train, get to EX by 5:49. That gives me enough time to go for a bite and a pint and still get to my seat. 7:30 is too early and 8:00 means I have to get another half-pint.

Now, I urge all other SSH's to get on board with my schedule. Also, please ask everyone to get off the DVP southbound on weeknight games. I can get home much faster that way.

Thank you all for your cooperation. :D

Greg
08-10-2011, 01:16 PM
If anyone in 112, 113, 114, or 115 has three tickets they don't want the package for, I will gladly take them. Let me know.

Same here. If you are looking to find a second person for your pair PM me.

flatpicker
08-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Don't forget to get your tickets before 5:00 today!

I probably would have forgotten if they hadn't sent out the reminder today.

Suds
08-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Don't forget to get your tickets before 5:00 today!

I probably would have forgotten if they hadn't sent out the reminder today.

I hear ya. My friend is up at a cottage and I have no way to track him down. He is out of cell range and missing out on his seat because of the ridiculously short purchase period they gave in which to buy.

I think they could have a number of pissed off people.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-10-2011, 02:10 PM
got 2 of the 4 packages.

menefreghista
08-10-2011, 02:13 PM
got 2 of the 4 packages.

Me too.

It was a little annoying that I had to call a rep to be able to split it though.

By the way, Terry Dunfield just called to remind me to order my tickets.

denime
08-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Me too.

It was a little annoying that I had to call a rep to be able to split it though.

By the way, Terry Dunfield just called to remind me to order my tickets.

Same here,as I was calling them to get 2 out 4 ,Dunfield called me to remind me about CCL.

menefreghista
08-10-2011, 02:21 PM
The sales will suck for this. They gave their season ticket holders about 27 hours to decide to purchase.

I wonder how may will be pissed when they've realized they missed the windows and will have to pay above $24+service charges to go.

Yagbod
08-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Dunfield called me too. I told him that paying $40 for a seat that was 6 feet from a $15 seat was bullshit.

He didn't say anything, which I thought was rude...

Ossington Mental Youth
08-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Me too.

you and me both.

The sales will suck for this. They gave their season ticket holders about 27 hours to decide to purchase.

totally retarded.
I was def going to purchase them anyways but i prob could have convinced more people if i had had more time

pdogg
08-10-2011, 02:43 PM

I wonder how may will be pissed when they've realized they missed the windows and will have to pay above $24+service charges to go.

I had no idea the tickets were on sale until Terry called me. To be fair though, The schedule was only just released for the 2nd & 3rd game. I can't attend one of the games and would've been pissed that I bought the whole pack and have to sell off a game.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

nfitz
08-10-2011, 03:07 PM
I wonder how may will be pissed when they've realized they missed the windows and will have to pay above $24+service charges to go.TFC has clearly stated that "If you miss this window and are still interested in purchasing a package, please contact the Sales and Service team at 416-360-GOAL (4625)."

It's not like they are going to sell-out!

It's also not like no one wouldn't have been expecting them to go on sale this week.

jabbronies
08-10-2011, 03:14 PM
just bought my tickets. I'm actually exciting for this series. This will test how good we really are.

menefreghista
08-10-2011, 03:16 PM
TFC has clearly stated that "If you miss this window and are still interested in purchasing a package, please contact the Sales and Service team at 416-360-GOAL (4625)."

LOL

Sorry, its amateur hour at the FO as usual. They seem to handle everything like shit these days.

I got my tickets because I was diligent. But I can see how other season ticket holders could get screwed.

flatpicker
08-10-2011, 04:42 PM
just bought my tickets. I'm actually exciting for this series. This will test how good we really are.

You're pretty sure of yourself.
;)

nfitz
08-10-2011, 05:17 PM
But I can see how other season ticket holders could get screwed.There could have been more warning.

But I don't see how anyone would be screwed. I'm sure anyone who calls their rep in the next week will have no problem getting their seats, or something very close by, at the same price; and at the worst at a dollar more (in light grey and yellow at least).

Derko
08-10-2011, 07:03 PM
I bought my tickets yesterday, I had been checking my account manager online to see if the ticket information was posted, daily ever since TFC advanced, and behold,they appeared before I got my e-mail notification, I would assume any upstanding TFC supporter would have been anticipating ticket information on account manager after we received the e-mail last week. I have no complaints and am quite excited about the series.

Huyton
08-11-2011, 06:16 AM
I got screwed out of seasons tickets last year because I was out of the country when the opportunity came up. My seatmate, who was monitoring my email, was told that I needed to fax in a letter indicating that he can take my place, and that I needed to sign it.

Why they couldn't have told me this when I called them three days before I left (and five days before the email arrived with instructions) I'll never know.

And now I have yet to receive an email about how to get CCL tickets.

So, do I call, or do I go through the Account Manager?

menefreghista
08-11-2011, 07:47 AM
So, do I call, or do I go through the Account Manager?

I would check account manager first. But if you want to split your tickets you will have to call.

Huyton
08-11-2011, 07:53 AM
I want three tickets for each of the three games.

Accounbt Manager it is. I hope the firewall here at work allows me through.

jabbronies
08-11-2011, 08:15 AM
You're pretty sure of yourself.
;)

hahahaha oh man that was so ESL of me.

nfitz
08-11-2011, 10:22 AM
I want three tickets for each of the three games.

Accounbt Manager it is. I hope the firewall here at work allows me through.Or just phone them. They'll quite happily sell you tickets.

jabbronies
08-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Or just phone them. They'll quite desperately sell you tickets.

Fixed your post

nfitz
08-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Fixed your postLOL ... that's kind of what I was thinking actually!

ryan
08-11-2011, 10:51 AM
got my seats down in 114. can't wait for these.

DangerRed
08-11-2011, 12:14 PM

You don't think the MLS has tested how good we really are? :D

KGH
08-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Got mine this am. Didn't want to sit in my seasons so I got down in 111 for almost half the cost. I think the first 2 games will be 10k at most. If the 3rd game means something we might see a bigger crowd.

jabbronies
08-11-2011, 12:32 PM
You don't think the MLS has tested how good we really are? :D

No way! MLS is bush league (snicker snicker).

But seriously, I'm looking at this as a whole new season.

If the system works, and the players we have know that system, I'm hoping that by the time we play our first game in this tournament, our guys will be much more comfortable with each other and we will start to see how good we really are.

Past 2 games I've seen a change in the team. Hopefully that change can bring that 4-3-3 style to fruition in these games.

MLS Season is done IMO - This is where all my energy is going.

rocker
08-11-2011, 12:37 PM
If the 3rd game means something we might see a bigger crowd.

speaking of that third game,

I think there's a greater chance that the third home game will mean something than it did last year. I was looking at the schedule and TFC's third home game is not in the last round like last year -- it's the first game of the second last round. And the second game of the week is actually played the day after. Last year, in the second last round of games, TFC was still alive and both games of the week were played on the same day. I wonder what the odds are that a group could be decided with four matches still left to play.

Huyton
08-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Got row 4 in section 114!!

I much prefer being down there rather than at the top of 111, which is my usual haunt.

spe18
08-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Did they every put on a special password for Facebook users?

Ageroo
08-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Got row 4 in section 114!!

I much prefer being down there rather than at the top of 111, which is my usual haunt.

If it is anything like 115....row 4 is the first row actually. only the walkway and then the handicap seating in front of you.

nfitz
08-11-2011, 02:28 PM
If it is anything like 115....row 4 is the first row actually. only the walkway and then the handicap seating in front of you.Depends on the seat. There'd be a Row 1, Seat 1 ... but by the time you get to the west end of the row ... I thought Row 6 was the front.

There's a good image of Section 114 here ... http://www.closertokol.com/photos/Misc/soccer%20j2.jpg

Looks like Seats 1 through 7 have a row 1. Seats Seats 8 through 14 have Row 4 as the front. Seats 15 to 17 have Row 12 at the front, above the walkway. And Seats 18 through 30 have Row 6 at the front. If I can count ...

Greg
08-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Just got myself tickets for the 3 games in 115. Strange as Huyton was being offered 114 just an hour or so ago. Wonder how it chooses which section to present to you...

For $48 all in for 3 games I am not complaining. Looking forward to some fun times in the south end. (Usually sit in 105)

TorontoGooner
08-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Putting my neck out here but I think $48 for three games is a very good deal. There's a fair amount of MLSE bashing on here, and I'm as guilty as any one else, but this is a positive move in the right direction.

rocker
08-11-2011, 07:23 PM
so I gather that the public 3-game packages on sale right now are the "insider" price, not the "face value" price.

So if you missed the short STH window, it costs you a few extra bucks now. Or if you didn't wanna buy your STHs but still wanted a cheaper package, you still have a good deal.

habstfc
08-11-2011, 07:36 PM
so I gather that the public 3-game packages on sale right now are the "insider" price, not the "face value" price.

According to an e-mail I got today the public doesn't get their first crack til tomorrow.

KGH
08-11-2011, 07:56 PM

So if you missed the short STH window, it costs you a few extra bucks now. Or if you didn't wanna buy your STHs but still wanted a cheaper package, you still have a good deal.

I called today and got seats in a different section at the SSH price just not my normal seats.

nfitz
08-11-2011, 08:05 PM
So if you missed the short STH window, it costs you a few extra bucks now. Or if you didn't wanna buy your STHs but still wanted a cheaper package, you still have a good deal.Today, on the phone, reps were selling to SSH at the SSH price, rather than the insider price - even if they were going down to cheaper sections.

Probably worth trying on the phone tomorrow! Took me about 3 minutes on the phone to get a $45 pack.

Yohan
08-11-2011, 08:32 PM
picked up seats on section 111 row 4. pretty pleased about that

adamdz
08-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Yay good price, cya at all 3.

nascarguy
08-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Putting my neck out here but I think $48 for three games is a very good deal. There's a fair amount of MLSE bashing on here, and I'm as guilty as any one else, but this is a positive move in the right direction.
it's about 16$ a ticket if you buy all 3 games

I got this email from tfc:
3-Match Pack
Please note that those who purchase a Champions League 3-Match Pack will graduate onto the Toronto FC "GOLD" Waiting List. Members of the GOLD list receive priority access for all 2012 ticket packages.
Pick up all three Champions League matches from as low as $16.00 per ticket

sashavukelich
08-14-2011, 04:58 PM
16$ per ticket is fantastic! i'll be at the games!

Ossington Mental Youth
08-14-2011, 05:14 PM
My dude picked these up