PDA

View Full Version : Pachuca Preview

It's Called Football
07-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Respect them

Metro News - It's called Football

CONCACAF Champions League titles (two in the last two years.)

5 Mexican Premier titles in the last nine years.

1 North American Superliga title.

1 Copasudamericana title and the only team outside of the U.S. to ever win the competition

Make no mistake, this is one of the oldest and most respected teams in the Western Hemisphere and they will not be taking this game lightly.

Read more (http://metronews.typepad.com/itscalledfootball/)

ilikemusic
07-05-2008, 03:45 PM
You really shouldnt be soliciting hits for your blog on this board. Im not sure of the specific rules here but this is usually frowned upon.

Plus your condescension towards Canadians is really annoying.

arbogast
07-05-2008, 04:30 PM
You really shouldnt be soliciting hits for your blog on this board. Im not sure of the specific rules here but this is usually frowned upon.

Plus your condescension towards Canadians is really annoying.

it's on the Metro News website...it's no different then John Molinaro posting links to his columns or Ben Knight posting to his Globe and Mail column. No one seems to mind those dudes doing it. :noidea:

ilikemusic
07-05-2008, 05:18 PM
I thought it was just some random blog. If it read a little more seriously and didnt talk down so much I might have assumed otherwise.

CanuckPete
07-05-2008, 05:37 PM
I find it hard to to take seriously, any newspaper/website that employs Marty York.

RealG-TFC
07-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Wow you're stupid. Copasudamericana literally means South American Cup. So instead of saying the only team to win it outside of the US, you should say it's the only team outside of South America to win it. USA has nothing to do with it.