PDA

View Full Version : TFC/MLS media links

Jenkins12
06-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Ok, so i'm from Wales in the UK but just moved to Toronto a week ago. Just wondering if some of you can give me some websites where I can find MLS rumours/speculations. Maybe some websites, twitter accounts, etc.

Also what bars will have TFC games on when they play on GOL TV.

I've watched a couple of TFC games and the standard of the squad isn't great but nevertheless I really enjoy watching any soccer and am now a TFC fan.

I'd like these media links to keep up to date with the transfer window and any other news.

Thanks in advance

:scarf:

prizby
06-23-2011, 01:20 PM
mls rumors

great site..

</end sarcasm>

follow @callitfootbal @cdnsoccerblog @rednationonline

sorry if i mispelled any

Carefree
06-23-2011, 02:00 PM
I hear you can also get a media kit. Can anyone confirm this?

:hide:

Suds
06-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Ok, so i'm from Wales in the UK but just moved to Toronto a week ago. Just wondering if some of you can give me some websites where I can find MLS rumours/speculations. Maybe some websites, twitter accounts, etc.

Also what bars will have TFC games on when they play on GOL TV.

I've watched a couple of TFC games and the standard of the squad isn't great but nevertheless I really enjoy watching any soccer and am now a TFC fan.

I'd like these media links to keep up to date with the transfer window and any other news.

Thanks in advance

:scarf:

Where in the city are you?

There are viewing parties for TFC game at various bars throughout the GTA. Also a number of footy friendly bars for all other footy game as well.

Oh - I forgot to ask if you've partied with Wills & Kate when they've been in Wales? Is she hot in person? :D

Jenkins12
06-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Where in the city are you?

There are viewing parties for TFC game at various bars throughout the GTA. Also a number of footy friendly bars for all other footy game as well.

Oh - I forgot to ask if you've partied with Wills & Kate when they've been in Wales? Is she hot in person? :D

Haha..nah i've never seen them in person, but i'm a bigger fan of kates sister Pippa :hump:

Haha...I'm living on the corner of Yonge and Wellsely

Wheres the best place around, I dont mind travelling aslong as I get to catch the game and have a pint :drinking: