PDA

View Full Version : Nice Job on All Star Voting (DCU where are ya?)

noochie
07-04-2008, 10:54 PM
The offside has posted a nice backhanded compliment to TFC supporters on ASG voting. 6 of the top 15 as has been mentioned!

http://www.theoffside.com/world-football/toronto-does-their-best-to-pack-the-mls-all-star-team.html#comment-131325

What else does this thread prove? Well when you can't script it, you can't win it. Where are the DC players... absolutely fucking nowhere. Not a single DCU player in the top 15.

I guess the script-writing small penis vote riggers over there can't script when more than one click is involved.

Nice job DCU! I would say see you in TO, but why bother making the trip unless you really really love Amado Guevara.

werewolf
07-05-2008, 12:34 AM
The list is pretty much just the league's poster boys, TFC and Crew players.

Could that article be any more whiny? I am not sure it could.

Kickit09
07-05-2008, 11:50 AM
DCU fans are too busy voting for Goal of the Week to notice there's an all-star game.

nascarguy
07-05-2008, 11:55 AM
I really do not care what players play this game I'm not going to be at this game.

TFC OZZ
07-05-2008, 04:03 PM
The offside has posted a nice backhanded compliment to TFC supporters on ASG voting. 6 of the top 15 as has been mentioned!...

I guess the script-writing small penis vote riggers over there can't script when more than one click is involved.

...Nice job DCU! I would say see you in TO, but why bother making the trip unless you really really love Amado Guevara.

Thought I read that as something else there for a second...

Goodfellas FC
07-05-2008, 04:08 PM
preferably less tfc players playing would be better... no chance of injury for a meaningless game.

I'll bet thats DC's point of view.

BlackNRedHead
07-07-2008, 11:27 PM
preferably less tfc players playing would be better... no chance of injury for a meaningless game.

I'll bet thats DC's point of view.

And you would be correct.

See this thread: http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714403

Nothing like seeing your players get all tired out and banged up in a useless friendly only to collapse towards the end of the season.

See DC United 2006.