PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Rogers SportsNet!

sidney
07-04-2008, 09:30 PM
I just got back from vacation and I'm going through a number of games (TFC & Euro) I missed, and I'm just watching the telecast of TFC's away game with the Revs. And I just want to say "Thank You" to Rogers Sportsnet for finally putting in our own Canadian/TFC-perspecitive commentators into the telecast, instead of having we fans suffer throught the yankee-bullshit commentators of old. Much thanks and keep it up!

Lucky Strike
07-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Didn't they do that all the time anyways? Might you be thinking about The Score?

sidney
07-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Didn't they do that all the time anyways? Might you be thinking about The Score?

Oh yes, your right Lucky Strike. Then, while I still thank Rogers Sportsnet, I will still NOT WATCH THE SCORE as long the cheap fucks expect we Candian viewers to suffer throught their Indonesian-badger-spunk-yankee-commentation-telecasts. Fuck-em (The Score) until they wisen-up!

PaulinosTFC
07-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Oh yes, your right Lucky Strike. Then, while I still thank Rogers Sportsnet, I will still NOT WATCH THE SCORE as long the cheap fucks expect we Candian viewers to suffer throught their Indonesian-badger-spunk-yankee-commentation-telecasts. Fuck-em (The Score) until they wisen-up!

Fuck sportsnet, other than Euro and TFC (sometimes) they are complete garbage, the worst sports station in Canada. Their broadcasters are pitiful, sounds like theyre actually reading from a script and they analyze hockey over and over and over, even in the middle of fuckin summer! Fuck sportsnet, custies.

ilikemusic
07-05-2008, 01:13 AM
The title of this thread should be edited for clarity's sake.

I saw it and instantly thought 'the Pachuca frinedly!?!'

:(

MUFC_Niagara
07-05-2008, 06:56 AM
so he's started 2 threads about the same topic.....again

Bobo
07-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Another thread? Embarrassing.

TFC07
07-05-2008, 11:07 AM
How about fuck all sports channels in Canada? They're all shit and too pro-hockey.

Carts
07-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Sidney's motive are clear with these multiple posts...

He started this thread to complain about the score...

After I posted an "insider view" (so to speak) on the subject (other thread) he chose not to respond, but start another thread (this one) about the same thing with a different title...

His motives are clear - mods should delete the 2nd post, and IMO this calls for a Yellow card, as he has done this before...

Its a shame too, the Score ensures we can see all our road games, the broadcast is not perfect, but it is the game - and WILL IMPROVE if ratings go up...

Carts...

PS: I'm double-posting this reply in both threads.