PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Mulgrew

AjayNI
06-06-2011, 06:00 AM
Hey guys, I'm from Belfast (Northern Ireland). I am a season ticket holder with Linfield (the world's most successful football team):D. One of are young starlet's is currently on trial with Columbus Crew, i was wondering have any of you heard about this ? :(

Fort York Redcoat
06-06-2011, 06:28 AM
You probably won't get many great responses or good wishes about Columbus here.

J .
06-06-2011, 06:32 AM
Does he like wearing bedsheets and burning lower case t's? Then the KKKrew is for him.

TFCRegina
06-06-2011, 06:48 AM
Hey guys, I'm from Belfast (Northern Ireland). I am a season ticket holder with Linfield (the world's most successful football team):D. One of are young starlet's is currently on trial with Columbus Crew, i was wondering have any of you heard about this ? :(

He must be negotiating for that extra wheelless car in the front yard, a home with 3 gunracks and the right to marry his sister.

prizby
06-06-2011, 07:13 AM
never heard of the columbus crew...are they even from this planet

Columbus to us is Glentoran to you

NODVExA3EAc

N6zFCl9SmN0

8pN2AvgFcHA

Clt80KpHx7c

hopefully this answers some questions

MartinUtd
06-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Hopefully he won't tear this league apart.

Carts
06-06-2011, 09:34 AM
^ we have exclusive rights to overseas players coming in and tearing this league apart...

ManUtd4ever
06-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Does he like wearing bedsheets and burning lower case t's? Then the KKKrew is for him.

:lol:

s2cazz
06-06-2011, 10:16 AM
You probably won't get many great responses or good wishes about Columbus here.

Speak for yourself. I'd like to express well-wishes that he gets out of columbus as soon as he can!

jabbronies
06-06-2011, 10:21 AM
He was linked to Portland in February.
Wouldn't surprise me if he was linked to Piss Stain, USA now

West220Side
06-07-2011, 02:33 AM
Speak for yourself. I'd like to express well-wishes that he gets out of columbus as soon as he can!

Id like to see him get out of Columbus' camp and into ours. Actually id like to see a few Linfield, Glentoran, and other Irish Premiership players in our camp.

TorontoGooner
06-07-2011, 04:59 AM
never heard of the columbus crew...are they even from this planet

Columbus to us is Glentoran to you

NODVExA3EAc

N6zFCl9SmN0

8pN2AvgFcHA

Clt80KpHx7c

hopefully this answers some questions

I think its a little far fetched to compare TFC v Columbus to Linfield vs Gletoran

Sectarian violence steeped in history or a tailgate party that went a little overboard? ;)

I've seen clips of this lad playing and he's not too bad. We should definitely be proactive in scouting out the Irish / Northern Irish market, there's plenty of potential talent there.

West220Side
06-07-2011, 06:43 AM
I think its a little far fetched to compare TFC v Columbus to Linfield vs Gletoran

Sectarian violence steeped in history or a tailgate party that went a little overboard? ;)

I've seen clips of this lad playing and he's not too bad. We should definitely be proactive in scouting out the Irish / Northern Irish market, there's plenty of potential talent there.

I've seen more then a couple Northern Irish Premiership games live. Id compare there players on a talent level of League 1 or 2 in England. Some of there players might even be able to fit into Championship sides.
I wouldn't mind Paul Munster, he played in London, Ontario when he was at the beginning of his career and won the golden boot. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Munster) the rest of the players I would want to see here have moved around a little this season and have all signed new contracts.

ensco
06-07-2011, 06:50 AM
I remember being impressed by this guy when we saw him for Puerto Rico
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonny_Steele

CSO_BBTB
06-07-2011, 10:30 AM

There is no sectarian angle to Linfield vs Glentoran, for what it's worth.

TorontoGooner
06-07-2011, 11:56 AM
There is no sectarian angle to Linfield vs Glentoran, for what it's worth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linfield_F.C.#Sectarianism_and_violence

You sure on that one mate?

TorontoGooner
06-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Anyway, back on the other matter. Not sure if anyone saw natty burrows wonder goal but its our there on YouTube

razor787
06-07-2011, 12:48 PM
I have a feeling this is someone from this area, trying to drum up a bit of a reaction (same with that Nana topic). Just seems odd, that there have been 2 members of international supporters clubs come to our forums in such a short time. One of which, talking about a player going to our rivals. Just seems like too big of a coincidence.

TFCRegina
06-07-2011, 12:55 PM
^ we have exclusive rights to overseas players coming in and tearing this league apart...

Missed this gem earlier. LOL.

CSO_BBTB
06-07-2011, 10:47 PM

Yes. Linfield and Glentoran are both supported primarily by the Protestant community so there is no sectarian angle involved when they play against each other. Introduce either Cliftonville or Donegal Celtic into the equation instead and it's a different story.

West220Side
06-08-2011, 03:07 AM

.. Glentoran and Linfield are both protestant teams from what I understand, so I cannot see how there can be Sectarianism. Its just classic hate of one another.

TorontoGooner
06-08-2011, 04:46 AM
I stand corrected!