PDA

View Full Version : *rumour* Wayne Bridge to TFC from Man City

tfcmanu
06-05-2011, 10:42 AM
TFC Management met with Wayne Bridge at the Four Seasons Hotel according to a source who works at the Hotel, Has anyone else heard of this happening, However he did sign with West Ham For 6 months his loan is up, so this might happen.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/12/wayne-bridge-west-ham-loan

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players/Defenders/Wayne-Bridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Bridge

Damien
06-05-2011, 10:46 AM
:P ...

flamehawk
06-05-2011, 10:48 AM
holy shit... now that would definitely address our LB problems...

I know not to get my hopes up though

TFC Bhoy
06-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Ahh TFC transfer rumours, always good for a laugh

Yeoman
LOL
carry on tfc
carry on

dupont
TFC Management met with Wayne Bridge at the Four Seasons Hotel according to a source who works at the Hotel, Has anyone else heard of this happening..

Did you hear it directly from someone that works in the hotel or did you hear it from someone who says they heard it from someone at the hotel?

CSO_BBTB
06-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Would be an upgrade on Danleigh Borman obviously. Presumably this would be a loan deal given he's under contract with Man City until 2013?

http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/wayne-bridge/profil/spieler_3682.html

More info about Wayne Bridge
Contract until: 30.06.2013
Debut (Club): 17.01.2009 (http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/manchester-city_wigan-athletic/index/spielbericht_933615.html)*

menefreghista
06-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Isn't the Four Seasons in Yorkville? :D

tfcmanu
06-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Did you hear it directly from someone that works in the hotel or did you hear it from someone who says they heard it from someone at the hotel?

Friends Brother in law who works at the hotel and he is not even a footie fan so for him to say this, why would he say something like this especially Wayne Bridge maybe he would mention somewhat of a popular player.

Chevy
06-05-2011, 11:08 AM
^^ If he's not a footie fan, how would he know who any of the participants were?

Cashcleaner
06-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Friends Brother in law who works at the hotel and he is not even a footie fan so for him to say this, why would he say something like this especially Wayne Bridge maybe he would mention somewhat of a popular player.

So your friend's brother-in-law isn't a football fan, but could somehow identify Wayne Bridge?

Sorry, doesn't add up.

Whoop
06-05-2011, 11:12 AM
I was going to say, how would he know who Wayne Bridge is?

I mean I know who he is but I don't know what he looks like. LOL

tfcmanu
06-05-2011, 11:17 AM
I was going to say, how would he know who Wayne Bridge is?

I mean I know who he is but I don't know what he looks like. LOL

You hit it on the nail, why would he say Wayne Bridge I don't know if he will sign on loan, However TFC management did meet with him and showed him around and had Wayne Bridge stay at the Four Seasons....we will see what happens.

Brooker
06-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Well what day did this happen? Where did they show him around? Who was there on TFC's behalf?

Phil
06-05-2011, 11:24 AM
I will say this - we have met and had many players visit in the past and they still never dawned the kit.

I won't hold my breath.

reggie
06-05-2011, 11:26 AM
striker and a AM plz

werewolf
06-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Cristiano Ronaldo visited Toronto a few years ago...

Chevy
06-05-2011, 11:32 AM
...as did Pablo Vitti. And we got him!!

Suds
06-05-2011, 11:32 AM
I can confirm for a fact WB was in the city recently. As for the TFC connection - no idea.

Chevy
06-05-2011, 11:34 AM
....so Pablo Vitti is potentially messing around with Wayne's wife?

Stryker
06-05-2011, 11:37 AM
We're also signing Bridge's whore ex-girlfriend and John Terry.

Finally the club will officially be changing it's motto from "All For One" to "Total Dramarama".

reggie
06-05-2011, 11:39 AM
can he play CB?
a left footed replacement for cann?

Super Cereal
06-05-2011, 11:42 AM
So your friend's brother-in-law isn't a football fan, but could somehow identify Wayne Bridge?

Sorry, doesn't add up.

He works at the place, you really think he had to randomly identify him? Obviously hotel staff would have knowledge about that stuff, booking, etc.

Sorry, you're no Horatio.

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 11:44 AM
i hear he came in under the name john smith
funny how i've got that name once before

tfcmanu
06-05-2011, 11:49 AM
He works at the place, you really think he had to randomly identify him? Obviously hotel staff would have knowledge about that stuff, booking, etc.

Sorry, you're no Horatio.

That is rite, I m pretty sure hotel staff let him know.

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 11:51 AM
if i was a somewhat big named soccer player, i too would constantly parade around in shirts annoucing who i was
all the while i was taking some convience store nachos telling the cashier 'yeoman is eating his nachos'

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 11:52 AM
on second thought, where's roogsy?!?
ONLY HE KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in roogsy i trust!

TFCRegina
06-05-2011, 11:54 AM
He will tear this league up!

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 11:56 AM
as a defender? totally
highest scoring player on the team!
all the while he'll be looking behind him to make sure john terry isn't fucking everything behind him

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 12:04 PM
only one way to be sure if he's coming?
we need to call up mythbusters

Darlofletch
06-05-2011, 12:07 PM
He will tear this league up!

there it is! :hurray:

TFCRegina
06-05-2011, 12:07 PM
there it is! :hurray:

I knew someone would appreciate my joke.

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 12:09 PM
but can he replace the goal scoring ability of dero?!?

KezmanCCCC
06-05-2011, 12:13 PM

he heard it from the dude that pan handles outside the hotel....

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 12:14 PM
isn't that ricketts?

TFCRegina
06-05-2011, 12:15 PM
isn't that ricketts?

Nah man, he's busy plying his trade in like the Germany 7th division, plotting his return to the EPL (I'm not making that up).

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 12:20 PM
explains why i haven't seen him on facebook
though i know people that play in the fifth division in germany, i should ask

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 12:24 PM
i offer wayne bridges three cans of coke and uhhhhhhhhhhhh...............this half used pencil
why do i type in wayne bridge to tfc into good and this pic shows up?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eosGkndaIFM/TOaCmSK94JI/AAAAAAAAPss/UdXMSbHGzRk/s400/money-toilet.jpg

Pachuco
06-05-2011, 12:37 PM
He would obviously come at a DP price. I'm not sure why the heck we'd spend DP money on a LB.

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 12:38 PM
first we'd just have to get around that pesky transfer fee that we'd have to pay manciteh is all

UltraSuperMegaMo
06-05-2011, 01:00 PM
I'm sure he'd be an improvement but probably not the best use of a DP for TFC.

Not sure about the transfer fee. Teams sometimes release players in this situation, you might recall Barcelona released Márquez to sign with the Red Bulls.

cmonyoureds
06-05-2011, 01:04 PM
management desperately needs to sell tickets. wayne bridge will not sell tickets. therefore, i don't think he's coming.

now if this rumor was a "household name" washed up or nearing the glue factory, but people would still pay to see, then i'd be a believer.

cmonyoureds
06-05-2011, 01:05 PM
actually, i shouldn't state he won't sell tickets. maybe they could get him to stand out front and compete with the scalpers.

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 01:10 PM
because marquez was at the end of his career with barca and both sides knew this.
teams all over the EPL will gladly take this guy any day of the week and twice on sunday.
he still gets england call ups, it would hurt his chances if he does that here (he's not fucking beckham if you try and use that, becks is one of those few players that could somehow get away with it, more of image than anything i suppose)

UltraSuperMegaMo
06-05-2011, 01:15 PM
because marquez was at the end of his career with barca and both sides knew this.
teams all over the EPL will gladly take this guy any day of the week and twice on sunday.
he still gets england call ups, it would hurt his chances if he does that here (he's not fucking beckham if you try and use that, becks is one of those few players that could somehow get away with it, more of image than anything i suppose)

Teams in Europe still wanted Márquez, it was a stipulation of his release that he sign with the Red Bulls. I suspect that if Wayne Bridge wanted to play in the MLS at this stage in his career, which as you point out would be highly counter intuitive, Man. City would probably accommodate him.

phonzo
06-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Another day another thread...as if one player will transform the club. Need a few signings for this ship to turn around

Brooker
06-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Another day another thread...as if one player will transform the club. Need a few signings for this ship to turn around

Are we even a ship yet?!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RRfxyu2wExE/TWlFJPiH-VI/AAAAAAAAEQk/8EiF3H8TGgs/s400/nice_boat.jpg

Davenport
06-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Wayne Bridge is done as a top flight player.
He will not make much difference to us.
In a nutshell, Andy Welsh part 2.

Yeoman
06-05-2011, 01:57 PM

but ford ended the gravy trains in TO remember?

CretanBull
06-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Man City would release him in a heart beat - he's one of the first players that the new City owners signed and lured him North by offering him a GIANT contract, he's massively over-paid and can't crack their starting XI and wouldn't be the 1st option off the bench either. They'd gladly waive a transfer fee if it meant getting his contract off their books. Having said that, I doubt Bridge is eager to see that contract ripped up so this might be a loan move.

bman27
06-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Wayne Bridge is done as a top flight player.
He will not make much difference to us.
In a nutshell, Andy Welsh part 2.

sure he might be done as a top flight player, but this isn't a top flight league, he's not dealing with the speed and skill that he would day in day out in the EPl and Etc. I think he could be effective here, but I don't know if DP money is the right price...

phonzo
06-05-2011, 02:35 PM
but ford ended the gravy trains in TO remember?

ya..city is only in the hole 680 million or so right now..no problem. Don't need to raise taxes or cut services......ok not the proper thread.

deltox
06-05-2011, 02:42 PM
as a note, MLS loans have to have a buy option at the end.

menefreghista
06-05-2011, 02:53 PM
as a note, MLS loans have to have a buy option at the end.

That rule has been loosened.

swan
06-05-2011, 02:54 PM

Sorry, doesn't add up.

not that i think this is true but wayne could have signed into the hotel under is real name so the workers would know who he is if true but don't believe it true..

Edit: would he an improvement of what we have yes but i would rather a playmaker in the mid...

UltraSuperMegaMo
06-05-2011, 03:02 PM
The wacky rumor mill tends to be right about 50% of the time, so who knows?

scooter
06-05-2011, 03:07 PM
He would obviously come at a DP price. I'm not sure why the heck we'd spend DP money on a LB.

ask wenger

prizby
06-05-2011, 03:56 PM
hotel staff talk to each other plenty...word would get around easy...when I worked at a hotel last summer, i'd have bellman tell me guess who i saw or i saw so and so..sometimes i'd be like who???

Bridge would have to take a major paycut/Man City would have to eat a lot which they can...then again, if he were to some how become a DP, it would only be 167,500 hit on the cap

DangerRed
06-05-2011, 03:59 PM

Your backstory is as ludicrous as this rumour. I call bullshit.

prizby
06-05-2011, 04:00 PM
he still gets england call ups, it would hurt his chances if he does that here

he still does...didn't he quit the England side after what came up with him and Terry

CretanBull
06-05-2011, 04:15 PM
he still does...didn't he quit the England side after what came up with him and Terry

Yes, pathetically the FA decided to let Bridge leave the team and stuck with that piece of shit Terry.

Suds
06-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Your backstory is as ludicrous as this rumour. I call bullshit.

Not bullshit that Wayne Bridge was in T.O. last week for a few days. He was here visiting friends.

No connection to TFC from what I've heard. He did mention to my friend that he would think about MLS in a few years.

ilikemusic
06-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Could someone edit the thread title to clarify that this is just a rumour?

"Wayne Bridge to TFC" makes it sound like something is official.

Flipityflu
06-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Could someone edit the thread title to clarify that this is just a rumour?

"Wayne Bridge to TFC" makes it sound like something is official.

yeah, just in case somebody dropped Acid :)

tfc2008
06-05-2011, 06:03 PM
yeah, just in case somebody dropped Acid :)

You guys like to know he was on his way to Vancouver:drum:

Auzzy
06-05-2011, 08:16 PM
he heard it from the dude that pan handles outside the hotel....

isn't that ricketts?

Nah man, he's busy plying his trade in like the Germany 7th division, plotting his return to the EPL (I'm not making that up).

Well, Ricketts was in town, so maybe he did hear it from him... ;)

Twitter:

Paulbeirne Paul Beirne
Friends visiting. http://twitpic.com/573s5l
23 hours ago

BTW, I thought the official response to a "Xxxxx Xxxxx to TFC" rumour is "He will tear this league a new one." ....

AjayNI
06-05-2011, 08:29 PM
To be perfectly honest do you not think TFC are punching way above their weight even trying to bring in a Premier League player like Wayne Bridge ?

69Chevy396
06-05-2011, 09:26 PM
I heard that Wayne Newton was staying at the same hotel, and my cousin's neighbour's grade three teacher used to play bridge with Wayne's cleaning lady's uncle. Coincidence? I wonder.

s2cazz
06-05-2011, 09:50 PM
I believe this rumour. And it will probably happen because it is absolutely ridiculous and wouldn't help at all. Thats right up FO's alley.

Detroit_TFC
06-05-2011, 09:59 PM
i offer wayne bridges three cans of coke and uhhhhhhhhhhhh...............this half used pencil
why do i type in wayne bridge to tfc into good and this pic shows up?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eosGkndaIFM/TOaCmSK94JI/AAAAAAAAPss/UdXMSbHGzRk/s400/money-toilet.jpg

ROTFL - keep this graphic handy, I think we'll need it again (and again and again, repeat until your fingers bleed).

Flipityflu
06-05-2011, 10:03 PM
I heard that Wayne Newton was staying at the same hotel, and my cousin's neighbour's grade three teacher used to play bridge with Wayne's cleaning lady's uncle. Coincidence? I wonder.

i have an easier time believing we signed Wayne Newton.

TFCin110
06-05-2011, 10:17 PM
sure he might be done as a top flight player, but this isn't a top flight league, he's not dealing with the speed and skill that he would day in day out in the EPl and Etc. I think he could be effective here, but I don't know if DP money is the right price...

This is the most sensible post in here so far. It's laughable that people think he would not be able to be a dominant left back is this shit league. But, at his position, he is definitely not worth a DP salary.

CretanBull
06-05-2011, 10:19 PM
I believe this rumour. And it will probably happen because it is absolutely ridiculous and wouldn't help at all. Thats right up FO's alley.

My thoughts exactly. Few things would cost more and help less...where can I go to get "Bridge" ironed on to the back of my jersey?

bman27
06-05-2011, 10:26 PM

well it wouldn't be completely no help at all, just think about it, the more we saw of bridge, the less we would see of Borman and Gargan?

sashavukelich
06-06-2011, 07:50 AM
given our injuries i'd take Rohan Ricketts right now as a able bodied player. He wasn't the best, wasn't the worst, and if we got him cheap, that'd be fine with me.

s2cazz
06-06-2011, 07:59 AM
well it wouldn't be completely no help at all, just think about it, the more we saw of bridge, the less we would see of Borman and Gargan?

Definitely a step up but not what this team needs as far as DP's go by far. I don't think a LB would be the best "bang for the buck" as a DP.

Back line needs improvement definitely but we need a dp somewhere in our attacking 3rd (AM or Striker) IMO

gmacpheetfc
06-06-2011, 08:57 AM
ricketts is set to go on trial at norwich ahahahahah

prizby
06-06-2011, 09:12 AM
given our injuries i'd take Rohan Ricketts right now as a able bodied player. He wasn't the best, wasn't the worst, and if we got him cheap, that'd be fine with me.

really worth using our last international spot on him?

Derko
06-06-2011, 09:16 AM
LOL
carry on tfc
carry on

Its the Carry-On gang starring Sydney James:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ae--7WrjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

backbeat
06-06-2011, 09:20 AM
i would really like to see 2 DP's if we can - AM and a striker - a big solid CB would be a plus but not as a DP and move Yourass back to LB consistently.

-------------------------Frei---------------

Eckersley--Williams/Nana--New CB--Yourassowsky

------------------JDG---------Tchani/Sturgis---------

-----------------------DP AM-------------------

Martina/Soolsma----DP Striker--------Stevanovic/Plata

ManUtd4ever
06-06-2011, 09:24 AM
i would really like to see 2 DP's if we can - AM and a striker - a big solid CB would be a plus but not as a DP and move Yourass back to LB consistently.

Bang on.

trane
06-06-2011, 09:37 AM
I will say this as far as bullshit rumours, this is as underwhelming as it gets, a less then decent fullback, who is decent in attack for a fullback, and bellow average in defence. Could we not make it something more excinting, Evra, Bastos or even Maicon? Wayne Bridge????? Sure he would be an upgrade, but almost any EPL player would be.

trane
06-06-2011, 09:45 AM
I am trying to think of a name player from the EPL that I would be less impressed with TFC briging over, and I cannot. As I said in other threads I would prefere Joey Barton, at least he would bring some grit.

gmacpheetfc
06-06-2011, 11:04 AM
barton is the definition of not a winter guy

Carts
06-06-2011, 11:13 AM

2 DP's or 3...???

Under your current lineup JDG would have to be signed as a non-DP to only carry two...

Wooster_TFC
06-06-2011, 11:43 AM
2 DP's or 3...???

Under your current lineup JDG would have to be signed as a non-DP to only carry two...

I think what was meant was 2 NEW DPs.

tfcmanu
06-06-2011, 12:31 PM
TFCGUNNER Went and checked out the practice today and he asked Winter about Bridge he looked at him and smiled and Frei asked Winter himself and he got another smile....so 50/50 I guess who knows...He talked to Gordon and he will play the next game LA Galaxy I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss the LA game.

DichioTFC
06-06-2011, 12:35 PM
^ Smile because its the stupidest thing they've heard this year or smile because its the stupidest thing they've heard ever?

TFCRegina
06-06-2011, 12:37 PM
^ Smile because its the stupidest thing they've heard this year or smile because its the stupidest thing they've heard ever?

Smile because Winter was thinking about Bridge's girl.

DichioTFC
06-06-2011, 12:37 PM
^ You mean John Terry's sloppy seconds, right?

TFCRegina
06-06-2011, 12:39 PM
^ You mean John Terry's sloppy seconds, right?

Nope, thinking of Frankie Sandford. :)

tfcmanu
06-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Smile because Winter was thinking about Bridge's girl.

:picard:

prizby
06-06-2011, 12:41 PM
He talked to Gordon and he will play the next game LA Galaxy I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss the LA game again.

fixed

DichioTFC
06-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Nope, thinking of Frankie Sandford. :)

oohhh, she's hot. and she's not sloppy seconds yet (that we know of?)

Technorgasm
06-06-2011, 01:23 PM
*RUMOUR* Vanessa Perroncel on my C _ _ _

DichioTFC
06-06-2011, 01:25 PM
*rumour* Vanessa Perroncel to be signed as our new DP striker. Claims she's fine either playing at the back or up front.

Hiyo

TFCRegina
06-06-2011, 01:25 PM
*RUMOUR* Vanessa Perroncel on my C _ _ _

Case?

She's on your case?

TFCRegina
06-06-2011, 01:26 PM
*rumour* Vanessa Perroncel to be signed as our new DP striker.

She will tear this league a new one!

DichioTFC
06-06-2011, 01:29 PM
She's going to give 'MLS DP' a new meaning.

bman27
06-07-2011, 12:19 AM

this is just getting rediculous :hurray:

though i hear her ball control is fantastic......

J .
06-07-2011, 01:58 AM

slow clap

TorontoGooner
06-07-2011, 04:16 AM
Hahaha. I love pre-season in the Premier League

swan
06-07-2011, 05:28 AM
:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::s milielol5:
this is just getting rediculous :hurray:

though i hear her ball control is fantastic......

QSIM
06-07-2011, 08:54 AM
^ this is quality.

Chevy
06-07-2011, 09:02 AM
....also heard she likes to play wide.

Red Skies At Night
06-07-2011, 10:25 AM
to score, she needs good service in the box though...

TFCRegina
06-07-2011, 11:26 AM
to score, she needs good service in the box though...

And she goes down a little too easy.

Derko
06-07-2011, 12:21 PM
This is just stupid now.

DichioTFC
06-07-2011, 12:27 PM
I nominate this thread for the prestigious Epic Thread of the Interwebz 2011 award.

Davenport
06-07-2011, 12:39 PM
....also heard she likes to play wide.
She's done every position with Chelsea's back 4.

DichioTFC
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
She would be perfect in Winter's Total Football strategy - she's been used all over the pitch.

Chevy
06-07-2011, 12:56 PM
She would be perfect in Winter's Total Football strategy - she's been used all over the pitch.

But with best results as a 6 and 9.....

jloome
06-07-2011, 07:20 PM
He'd love her. She's a fox in the box who's great with the head.

Yeoman
06-07-2011, 07:35 PM
holy crap, and i thought this was people seriously talking about zomg wayne bridges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice
real nice
*sniff*

Maltese Falcon
06-07-2011, 08:08 PM
The term "DP means something completely different wither her than what the MLS originally meant it to be

DichioTFC
06-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Just throwing this out there - TFC to sign Mateja Kežman to a DP contract.

Complete rumour, but if it happens, I'm getting credit for breaking the news.
:)

Suds
06-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Just throwing this out there - TFC to sign Mateja Kežman to a DP contract.

Complete rumour, but if it happens, I'm getting credit for breaking the news.
:)

If there was ever a poster child for, whatever happened to that guy, Kezman has to be it.

He went from tearing the Eredivisie apart :D to nothing in a year! (bar a few decent years in Turkey)

Dkolish3
06-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I'd love to see Scott Sinclair from Swansea come here sure he has had only one good year, but he's 21, an attacking mid/winger, pretty cheap for 1m for three years, and he scored 27 goals last year in all competitions including 19 goals in the championship.

ensco
06-09-2011, 07:44 PM
I'd love to see Scott Sinclair from Swansea come here sure he has had only one good year, but he's 21, an attacking mid/winger, pretty cheap for 1m for three years, and he scored 27 goals last year in all competitions including 19 goals in the championship.

This guy is 21 and just became Dichio x 100 in Wales, for a team going to the EPL....and you think it's worth discussing whether he'd come to TFC?

Belfast_Boy
06-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Phew!
saw 4 pages and got worried!
thanks for the laughs guys.

Dkolish3
06-09-2011, 08:35 PM
This guy is 21 and just became Dichio x 100 in Wales, for a team going to the EPL....and you think it's worth discussing whether he'd come to TFC?

To be fair it was more wish than reality and also he showed during his time with Wigan and Chelsea that he could not compete at a starting 11 level in the Premier League. All I'm saying is that he will probably not get much playing time in the premier league and that TFC would be wise to spend money on him or a player like him. We don't need an expensive 28 to 30 year old striker who has no desire and bombed out of Europe, when we could spend less money on a less "proven" and younger player who has to play well or risk losing his career. Also TFC could give a player like Sinclair what he needs at this time in his career: (1) money and (2) playing time or instead he could be a reserve player in the premier league.

noochie
06-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Wasn't Wayne Bridge a guest on that English show covering MLS where they would make fun of the league and the players names... skinny guy with blond hair... what was that show called?

UltraSuperMegaMo
06-10-2011, 01:19 AM
To be fair it was more wish than reality and also he showed during his time with Wigan and Chelsea that he could not compete at a starting 11 level in the Premier League. All I'm saying is that he will probably not get much playing time in the premier league and that TFC would be wise to spend money on him or a player like him. We don't need an expensive 28 to 30 year old striker who has no desire and bombed out of Europe, when we could spend less money on a less "proven" and younger player who has to play well or risk losing his career. Also TFC could give a player like Sinclair what he needs at this time in his career: (1) money and (2) playing time or instead he could be a reserve player in the premier league.

I know what you're saying, but you're quite mad.

Just kidding around. If Sinclair doesn't get playing time in the Premier League, and he probably will in that they just released another winger, he'll get loaned out to a Championship side. He was the Swans best player by miles, at very least they'll give a good chance to establish himself in Premier League.

Yes, it would be nice if TFC would get a quality younger player but if they do it won't be from Europe. They should look Honduras or Columbia.

DichioTFC
06-10-2011, 05:05 AM
whoa whoa whoa... no need to speculate about ridiculous transfer rumours that have no way of happening.

like i said, no more discussion of Sinclair, back to the topic of Wayne Bridge in a TFC kit by June 15 :D

DichioTFC
06-10-2011, 05:07 AM
Wasn't Wayne Bridge a guest on that English show covering MLS where they would make fun of the league and the players names... skinny guy with blond hair... what was that show called?

dont know the name of the show, but I found the host.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Raivis+Hscanovics+Columbus+Crew+v+Toronto+CI-LrYvjmpIl.jpg

I found our solution at LB! I am hereby starting the Raivis Hscanovics DP to TFC rumour :D

ryan
06-10-2011, 08:13 AM
I don't want a bridge I want a roof.

Yeoman
06-10-2011, 05:14 PM
do you think wayne bridge just can't get enough?

Chevy
06-10-2011, 08:14 PM

Rollin' with Raivis.

drexel10
06-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Looks like Martin Petrov is coming to MLS.

http://www.clicklancashire.com/sport/bolton-wanderers-fc/129694-bolton-wanderers-winger-martin-petrov-set-for-mls-switch.html

craigtfc
06-14-2011, 09:50 AM
^^^^^
Let me take a shot in the dark. He's going to LA Galaxy or NY shite bulls.

STB
06-14-2011, 09:53 AM

The guys was Tim Lovejoy and the show was called (no joke) David Beckham's Soccer USA. Complete piss take of the mls.