PDA

View Full Version : FIFA corruption and how it affects us (Jack Warner)

themodelcitizen
06-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Just posted up a headlining article at http://bornoffside.net/ from a Canadian perspective. :canada: I wrote it before Blatter won (unopposed) the election today, and things are changing every day but its still relevant. Basically - Warner has f*cked us every chance he gets and, hopefully, won't be allowed to anymore

koryo
06-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Just posted up a headlining article at http://bornoffside.net/ from a Canadian perspective. :canada: I wrote it before Blatter won (unopposed) the election today, and things are changing every day but its still relevant. Basically - Warner has f*cked us every chance he gets and, hopefully, won't be allowed to anymore

Blatter will ultimately allow Warner to stay in power as long as its convenient.

As for Warner's track-record, chequered would be a gross understatement. Thanks for posting this although details of some of his specific crimes down the years (all very public and well-documented) would have added a bit of weight to it.

SoccMan
06-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Jack Warner is a criminal, what he did to the Trinidad players who participated in the World Cup alone should be enough to put this crook in jail for a long time. He took most of the money that the players earned by playing in the World Cup. The players had close to 100,000 each coming to them for playing in the World Cup, instead they received something like 500.00 each, the rest of the over 2 million went into this scum bags pocket. I hope he gets what is coming to him one day and rots in jail! For Blatter well what can be said he is a close second to Warner in terms of scum baggness.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Blatter will ultimately allow Warner to stay in power as long as its convenient.

As for Warner's track-record, chequered would be a gross understatement. Thanks for posting this although details of some of his specific crimes down the years (all very public and well-documented) would have added a bit of weight to it.

Exactly these fucks are all in this together.......if one go's down they will take down everyone with them.......so its in blatters best interest to keep the shirt a float!