PDA

View Full Version : TFC Ticket Promo - At my work!

KGH
05-30-2011, 02:20 PM
So I work for fairly large corporation in mississauga and our internal "fun team" just sent out an email with a 20% off box office prices for all of the remaining home games.

"Tickets traditionally move very fast and will sell out before the game date"

So 20% off face value? Remind me again how much us silly SSH get?

menefreghista
05-30-2011, 02:22 PM
So 20% off face value? Remind me again how much us silly SSH get?

In the south end a ticket costs a SSH about $19 and the lowest face value is $27.

Yet more proof in the decline in demand and interest in the club.

The part about acting fast gave me a good laugh though.

So should season ticket holders expect a 20% discount in our season tickets for next season? Seems fair to me.

wzhxvy
05-30-2011, 02:29 PM
Thats a great way to reward your most loyal customers. This really pisses me off.

CoachGT
05-30-2011, 02:31 PM
I get these about every other month from my employer. And one of my competitors had a discount of 20% from RealSports for TFC gear a few weeks back.

That was the day I learned that my SSH card doesn't work at RealSports this year.

menefreghista
05-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Thats a great way to reward your most loyal customers. This really pisses me off.

They aren't screwing season ticket holders. SSH still get a lower price.

But I do think they are getting increasingly desperate in their attempts to sell tickets.

DangerRed
05-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Wow - it's like every single day I get a new reason to regret buying season tickets. Fool me once, I guess.

KGH
05-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Just checked the pricing...basically they're offering slightly above season ticket holder prices to individuals for single games.

Example: 2 tics for this saturday against KC is $26 a seat in section 111 row 29. I think seasons in there are around $25 a seat / game.

And just to add some fuel to the fire:

Although the exception is for seats labeled "Supporter seats" section 117. They're a nice $27 vs KC and $45 vs NY

wzhxvy
05-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Thanks for clarifying gents, so basically they are selling them at SSH rates...it does not make me feel better. Not to mention, I would not need to make any commitment if I was not a SSH, show up to the games I want to (ie dont have to worry about getting rid of tickets when I cant make it), and pay the same prices and in some cases even less.

Heathen
05-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Thanks for clarifying gents, so basically they are selling them at SSH rates...it does not make me feel better. Not to mention, I would not need to make any commitment if I was not a SSH, show up to the games I want to (ie dont have to worry about getting rid of tickets when I cant make it), and pay the same prices and in some cases even less.

but you would've missed out on scarf #5, come what may TFC has me covered in the scarf department

DichioTFC
05-30-2011, 02:49 PM
its funny, i called the FO before last Saturday's match to get a pair of tickets for a couple of relatives of mine from out of town. I asked for a pair of tickets and I was told that there were only singles left - my best bet would be to check the TicketExchange on Account Manager, which is a good idea (they ended up not coming to the last game, thankfully), but it begs the question of how tickets are being sold for these matches.

I called a few days in advance, so it could be possible that blocks were "sold" to companies (at the 20% off rate, essentially a group offer). This explains why "official attendance" is often higher than we expect it to be by a few thousand.

DichioTFC
05-30-2011, 02:51 PM

Maybe at a group rate? I'm sure thats why corporations get tickets for cheap.

bgnewf posted in U-Sec about airmiles.ca having a similar offer - for 15% off.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/U_Sector/index.php?showtopic=14913

KGH
05-30-2011, 02:57 PM
its funny, i called the FO before last Saturday's match to get a pair of tickets for a couple of relatives of mine from out of town. I asked for a pair of tickets and I was told that there were only singles left - my best bet would be to check the TicketExchange on Account Manager, which is a good idea (they ended up not coming to the last game, thankfully), but it begs the question of how tickets are being sold for these matches.

I called a few days in advance, so it could be possible that blocks were "sold" to companies (at the 20% off rate, essentially a group offer). This explains why "official attendance" is often higher than we expect it to be by a few thousand.

If an admin wants the details I'll provide how to get the tickets. I say admin because I'd only want actual members to have access.

Mark in Ottawa
05-30-2011, 02:58 PM
"Tickets traditionally move very fast and will sell out before the game date"
Great to hear since I have had to resort to listing my June 4th single in 111 on the Ticket Manager Sale list to try and recoup some of the $$ I have already spent :rolleyes:

ensco
05-31-2011, 02:00 PM
MLSE are into a huge shell game with both the Raps and TFC. Pretend tickets are scarce, when they're not.

Blue Jays did it for years before the new reality finally set in.

It's the functional equivalent of the night club that makes you wait outside for 45 minutes, but once you get through the velvet rope, you see that no one is in the place.

Oblio2
05-31-2011, 02:27 PM
OPSEU are having this promo, which I just got:
Dear Friends,

The Delta Chelsea has graciously donated four (4) Toronto FC tickets to OPSEU, which we will be using toward a silent auction for the Live and Let Live Fund.

We would appreciate it if you would circulating this auction amongst your members.

The bid is for the tickets only, any other costs incurred is the sole responsibility of the winning bidder.

Date: Saturday, June 18th , Toronto FC against Seattle Sounders, at the BMO field. The seats are located in Section 106, Row 17 (near midfield).
Website: http://www.torontofc.ca/ (http://www.torontofc.ca/)

Silent auction bids are starting at $250.00

Oldtimer
06-01-2011, 09:00 AM
In the south end a ticket costs a SSH about $19 and the lowest face value is $27.

Yet more proof in the decline in demand and interest in the club.

The part about acting fast gave me a good laugh though.

So should season ticket holders expect a 20% discount in our season tickets for next season? Seems fair to me.

It should be at least 30% because we are buying every game, if 20% is the discount for a one-off single game.

Like ML$E said when they raised prices, it's supply and demand.;)

Anyway, these discounts are why SSHs are being forced to sell their tickets at a discount from face value.

menefreghista
06-01-2011, 09:06 AM
They are going to have to do something. Their 'price freeze' won't cut it anymore.

Darlofletch
06-01-2011, 09:18 AM
bah! my big company in mississauga only announced a 10% discount promo. which is the first time I've noticed that.

Inventory is extremely limited, while supplies last.

sure it is.

Oldtimer
06-01-2011, 09:21 AM
They are going to have to do something. Their 'price freeze' won't cut it anymore.

Knowing them, the following will happen:

(1) Say "good news, we've frozen ST prices!"

(2) Try to flog them at the same price as last year, maybe a little less in total if there is less games, but the same cost per game. They will position the latter as if it's a reduction, which it isn't.

(3) Give hints of a "name" DP or a roof to spice things up and help market the thing. Actually do nothing.

(4) Renewals will come in under 10,000

(5) At that point, they will be forced to rethink things on the fly. Maybe hold another "town hall." Maybe hire some high-priced consultant who will tell them to lower prices. Maybe actually get a "name" DP. Or maybe they will give "special offers" to SSHs to meet certain criteria (e.g. work for BMO). Only a general lowering of prices will actually work.

menefreghista
06-01-2011, 09:33 AM

(2) Try to flog them at the same price as last year, maybe a little less in total if there is less games, but the same cost per game. They will position the latter as if it's a reduction, which it isn't.

(3) Give hints of a "name" DP or a roof to spice things up and help market the thing. Actually do nothing.

(5) At that point, they will be forced to rethink things on the fly. Maybe hold another "town hall." Maybe hire some high-priced consultant who will tell them to lower prices. Maybe actually get a "name" DP. Or maybe they will give "special offers" to SSHs to meet certain criteria (e.g. work for BMO). Only a general lowering of prices will actually work.

This is pretty much how I expect it to play out.

For the south end, 19 games x $19 would be - $361. I'm not sure that is good enough.

cmonyoureds
06-02-2011, 08:51 PM
If 20% off gets you going, you don't even want to hear about the discounts offered as I walk from Shoeless to BMO on gameday with my face value, purchased in advance, 5 seasons of loyalty, market priced tickets. It makes me feel like a sucker, don't know about everyone else.

nfitz
06-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Example: 2 tics for this saturday against KC is $26 a seat in section 111 row 29. I think seasons in there are around $25 a seat / game.111 is light-grey. I have seasons in light grey. The price is $21 a game. $2 higher than supporters. Face is $29.

A good deal, particularly as it avoid the Ticketmaster charge. But hardly cheaper than seasons ... particularly as 5 of the 17 MLS games are premium when face jumps to $43 and seasons are still costing $21.

If your going to virtually every game, it's hard to beat seasons.

MartinUtd
06-02-2011, 10:11 PM
It's so easy to buy tickets now and so hard to sell unused tickets from my season package that I'm seriously considering not renewing.

Also, KC is a "premium game" for whatever reason and the light grey's are $43 face value this weekend. Pretty lame.

tiberius
06-02-2011, 10:35 PM

Oldtimer is spot on with "1" through "4". As for "5" - at that point town halls won't save them, or any dumb promises. They blew throught their 15000-20000 waiting list last year - there is absolutely nothing left - they are screwed - nobody left to fool... Only the cheap seats will even contemplate renewal. They are too stupid to reduce prices enough (30-40% for non cheap seats), so, without a doubt, it all goes to hell in a hand basket - impossible to stop at this point - this is a high speed train headed for a brick wall...:drinking:

ginkster88
06-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Oldtimer is spot on with "1" through "4". As for "5" - at that point town halls won't save them, or any dumb promises. They blew throught their 15000-20000 waiting list last year - there is absolutely nothing left - they are screwed - nobody left to fool... Only the cheap seats will even contemplate renewal. They are too stupid to reduce prices enough (30-40% for non cheap seats), so, without a doubt, it all goes to hell in a hand basket - impossible to stop at this point - this is a high speed train headed for a brick wall...:drinking:

Yup... I got called three times this fall because I was finally at the head of the line! I'm one of the ones who followed faithfully after throwing my name in the Red bucket oh a whim five years ago, how many other thousands dropped off?

menefreghista
06-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Also, KC is a "premium game" for whatever reason and the light grey's are $43 face value this weekend. Pretty lame.

This game actually isn't a premium game. The season ticket holder tickets were misprinted.

But this FO is good at fucking everything up, right to the finest details.

__wowza
06-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Yup... I got called three times this fall because I was finally at the head of the line! I'm one of the ones who followed faithfully after throwing my name in the Red bucket oh a whim five years ago, how many other thousands dropped off?

same here. they called me all peppy like with "great news". i casually mentioned that i can pull tickets off of stubhub or the board for a similar price, but without making the steadfast commitment to every game of the season.

they LITERALLY had nothing to respond to that with.

it was just a "oh, okay then..". then i started mentioning if there were perks i'd be more tempted to buy, she launched into how i get commemorative tickets and a SSH scarf, and i responded with "well.. what about parking? it's pretty expensive. concessions too, will i be getting a break on those? any other price drops as a result? i mean, a SSH scarf is nice and all, but you can find people selling theres im sure. and what if i don't like it? commemorative ticket designs aren't going to seal the deal to make me part with hundreds of dollars, i mean, there has to be something in there for me".

then i realized what i was saying.. "there has to be something in there for me". i didn't want to buy seasons tickets (that i was kicking myself for not getting in first year) because i didn't see anything in there that would benefit me. what was also funny was that there weren't any comebacks. no leeway. just constant pressure to unload the package.

they're not selling us what we want, they're telling us what we want and trying to sell it to us.

ensco
06-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Time to start thinking about a good non-renewal strategy for the fall. We should have some fun with this.

Maybe book a room at Scallywags for last TFC home game and only non-renewing SSHs are invited..

Parkdale
06-03-2011, 08:54 AM

I really don't think that a roof will attract many people, or change the opinions of those who want to leave.

'better acoustics' really isn't that high on the list of what the average ticket holder cares about.

and as an aside - I don't want a roof.

1 - I like the sun
2 - spring and fall games are freezing in the shade (like much of the 200's can tell you)
3 - rain days make for good times!
4 - hardly anything inside BMO doesn't get wet in the rain, so I doubt a new roof would be anything more than a sun shade.

SoccMan
06-03-2011, 09:43 AM
I use to get blasted on this board a few years back for saying that if MLSE was not careful the sell out crowds woud start to fall and soon we would be looking like Crew stadium in Columbus. I would write about soccer in Toronto not being hockey were people would always go win or lose, however, people would come on these boards and say that I was crazy for writing that. However, it looks like what I was saying was true. TFC needed to put a winning product from the start like Philadelphia and Seattle have done so far. MLSE has truly fucked this up having the audacity of pushing ticket prices up in spite of the crap on the field. You know who will have the last laugh all the soccer haters in the media who predicted that pro soccer would never work in Toronto and would fail just as it has many times before. Shame on you MLSE!

Oldtimer
06-03-2011, 01:53 PM
I really don't think that a roof will attract many people, or change the opinions of those who want to leave.

... as was noted in the final point, only a general price reduction will work. That's not to say that ML$E won't try just about anything else first.

Parkdale
06-03-2011, 01:59 PM
... as was noted in the final point, only a general price reduction will work. That's not to say that ML$E won't try just about anything else first.

agreed completely.

We still have to see how the 'price freeze' plays out, and I honestly expect that it won't be enough for many people to stay on board.

supersaint
06-03-2011, 08:54 PM
I think this is definitely it for me. I have five years in sec 106 and I just didnt like the packaging of so many games so early in the season. I think I will just watch a lot of games on tv and then maybe select six or seven games a year that I want to come down to and pay for them either through corporate or airmiles discounts, end of the day I am way ahead even if I spend a bit more per ticket on these games, as I am not being forced to games like Edmonton etc. This year at least though, I finally did a minor protest by refusing to buy even one beer at BMO, tired of being made a fool of. Ironically, I have found on occasions that we have been a lot more entertaining than we were under the Preki regime, that was truly god awful football to watch.

Macksam
06-05-2011, 10:21 AM
I use to get blasted on this board a few years back for saying that if MLSE was not careful the sell out crowds woud start to fall and soon we would be looking like Crew stadium in Columbus. I would write about soccer in Toronto not being hockey were people would always go win or lose, however, people would come on these boards and say that I was crazy for writing that. However, it looks like what I was saying was true. TFC needed to put a winning product from the start like Philadelphia and Seattle have done so far. MLSE has truly fucked this up having the audacity of pushing ticket prices up in spite of the crap on the field. You know who will have the last laugh all the soccer haters in the media who predicted that pro soccer would never work in Toronto and would fail just as it has many times before. Shame on you MLSE!
That would be misguided on their part considering it would have nothing to do with the sport itself. Also, in all honesty, pro soccer has never "failed" in Toronto. The leagues we played in failed.

Blixa
06-05-2011, 10:41 AM
MLSE has no choice but to reduce prices by 20% next season.

Limani_Ole
06-05-2011, 10:52 AM
since this past May school board employees been getting tfc tickets at a discount.. thats a first.. thats 22,000+ employees..

makes u wonder who is actually paying full pop for these overpriced tickets

menefreghista
06-05-2011, 10:55 AM
makes u wonder who is actually paying full pop for these overpriced tickets

Season ticket holders?

People who would rather use ticketmaster than craigslist or kijiji?

Ryan1984
06-05-2011, 01:30 PM
I have seasons and every game day on stub hub I can get tickets for around $13.00 each. at worst I can get them for $20.00. i am a season ticket holder and i am wondering why if they are reselling this low i feel like i would be an idiot to renew them.

james
06-08-2011, 07:16 AM
Toronto is going to have to have a big decrease in ticket prices if they want to get fans back next season. Its a joke when you see teams like Seattle, Portland and now Montreal are selling tickets for less and with more value to there ticekts such as better friendly matches. Also teams like Portland and Seattle they realize how important the atmosphere is and are working with the supporting groups where Toronto FO seem to want to chase supporters out, banning flags and other garbage ideas. If they dont change all this by next year TFC are going to be on a fast decline to failure. Fans will have lost all interrest.

ginkster88
06-08-2011, 08:45 AM
I'm feeling really bad for all the STHs who renewed last fall. There was a lot of debate about renewing at that point, and I predict that this will be the last straw for MANY STHs.

menefreghista
06-08-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm feeling really bad for all the STHs who renewed last fall. There was a lot of debate about renewing at that point, and I predict that this will be the last straw for MANY STHs.

The season tickets aren't bad as long as you can attend most games.

Its when you have to miss a bunch of games and you can't move your extras that it starts to become a pain in the ass and you wonder why you still have them.

I bet next season it will be harder to get those last minute dumped ticket deals, simply because there will be less season ticket holders, translating to less people needing to move tickets last minute.

kodiakTFC
06-08-2011, 09:34 AM

Season tickets are still a great deal in Light Grey and Supporters. I worked out how much I paid per game and it works out to only $20/ticket all season for light grey, regardless of premium games. Mind you I go to every game and if I was missing a lot of games I could definitely see how it would be difficult to sell those tickets on even at $20/ticket. I'll be renewing next season but I'll definitely be trying to move into the supporters.

TFC's buzz is dying down but there is still quite a big niche fanbase and I cannot stress how important it is to MLSE not to piss that fanbase off. Once you lose fans, they may never comeback. New fans will come but a lot of that is tied with success, something this team has been reluctant to have.

Oldtimer
06-08-2011, 09:39 AM
The season tickets aren't bad as long as you can attend most games.

Its when you have to miss a bunch of games and you can't move your extras that it starts to become a pain in the ass and you wonder why you still have them.

That's where I am. For me to keep my season tickets next year, the price needs to be lowered so that I no longer care if anyone picks up the tickets for the games that I miss.

menefreghista
06-27-2011, 11:50 AM
More discounts:

http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/sbwire-97667.htm

TorontoBlades
06-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Create an imaginary squeeze on supply to pent up demand...this was learnt in very basic years to be a short term solution to long-term issues that will ultimately fail. Glad to see TFC have a high business accumen in their brass #slapthemwithmyballs

Suds
06-27-2011, 12:10 PM
More discounts:

http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/sbwire-97667.htm

ouch ... I need to verify the $$ but that sounds like it might be lower the season seat holder rates

or at least equivalent

kodiakTFC
06-27-2011, 12:15 PM
ouch ... I need to verify the $$ but that sounds like it might be lower the season seat holder rates

or at least equivalent

Light Greys there are $8 more per ticket than a STH pays.

Suds
06-27-2011, 12:18 PM
yeah, I was not sure but knew it was getting close to the STH rate

gomesv
06-27-2011, 12:54 PM
yeah, I was not sure but knew it was getting close to the STH rate

Outside the stadium on game day they are selling for cheaper than STH rates.......can someone out there think of one good reason why I should renew my tickets, I'm having a hard time?????:(

__wowza
06-27-2011, 01:00 PM
http://i.imm.io/5IjE.jpeg

i heard the STH waiting list went up another couple of thousand. we're at 12,000+ now!! better keep those tickets boyos!

Davenport
06-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Outside the stadium on game day they are selling for cheaper than STH rates.......can someone out there think of one good reason why I should renew my tickets, I'm having a hard time?????:(
Not one reason. Travelzoo have them all the time....scalpers for next to nothing, friends etc.
Anyone who buys seasons is crazy.

Davenport
06-27-2011, 01:07 PM

Top post SoccMan. Worst possible owners and they've fukced up what could have been a great thing.

brad
06-27-2011, 01:26 PM
I decided to keep my seasons this season "just in case" - Just in case TFC actually did turn the team around, and the crowds came back. That way I wouldn't be on the outside looking in.

I highly doubt this is going to happen, so my reasons for keeping them are pretty much gone when I can get them at a 2-1 discount off scalpers. I suspect a lot of folks are in my boat.

Joe Kool
06-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Maybe they can force people buying Marlies tickets to buy TFC tickets as well and call it a sports pack or something like that....just a thought.

KGH
07-21-2011, 11:00 AM
And now this hit my inbox this am....

Good Morning Peachy Buy Moms!
Ever been to a Toronto FC game? If the answer is yes then we know you'll take advantage of the amazing and exclusive Peachy ticket pricing we have available for you today. If not, then we think you must experience Major League Soccer in Toronto. Don't you think the kids will love it too? We spend all summer cheering them on at the sidelines at soccer practice we think it's about time they do some cheering themselves!
Today on Peachy Buy click the pink Buy button and we will email you a special discount code to unlock savings of up to 30% for the July 27, 2011 Toronto FC game at BMO field. After you get the voucher code please visit https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=tfc&o=10871350&g=2170 (https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=tfc&o=10871350&g=2170) to order your tickets. and simply enter your code to access the savings.

Toronto FC vs Real Esteli (Nicaragua) July 27, 8:00 p.m. / Concacaf Champion's League Qualifying Match, 1st Leg

Special Pricing Available as follows:
Medium Grey: Peachy Price $31 (regular $44.50 - 30% off)
Dark Grey: Peachy Price $46 (regular $62.50 - 26% off)
Light Blue: Peachy Price $42 (regular $52.50 - 20% off)
Prices include tax and all fees. The percentage discount is based on regular game day pricing plus applicable fees and taxes.
Perfect family night out for a Peachy Price of course!

http://www.peachybuy.com/

tiberius
07-22-2011, 10:34 PM

They aren't screwing season ticket holders. SSH still get a lower price.

But I do think they are getting increasingly desperate in their attempts to sell tickets.

I think menefreghista may be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

It is sometimes possible for the victim to not realize that they are being repeatedly assaulted and victimized...

How many times do TFC tickets have to be on Travel Zoo's top 20 before Menfreg realizes that he is being taken for a sucker?

menefreghista
07-22-2011, 10:48 PM
How many times do TFC tickets have to be on Travel Zoo's top 20 before Menfreg realizes that he is being taken for a sucker?

I'm still able to sell my extras at 'cost'. So I am in no way a sucker.

Not sure why you are attacking me. I'm one of the biggest proponents of the fact that TFC must lower ticket prices for the upcoming renewal.

gomesv
07-22-2011, 11:47 PM

It is sometimes possible for the victim to not realize that they are being repeatedly assaulted and victimized...

LMAO:D

So true, paint it and disguise it any way you want a pig is a pig......they are selling tickets to general public for what $1, $2 more than what I paid as a STH and some people on this board have the nerve to say they are not being victimized....give your head a shake

tiberius
07-23-2011, 12:53 AM
I'm still able to sell my extras at 'cost'. So I am in no way a sucker.

The issue is that MLSE is selling tickets right now, that are essentially Season ticket pricing or below.... This devalues everyones tickets - including yours, whether you will admit it or not. There are few in BMO who can say they have broken even on their unused tickets, or even come close... Perhaps you are unaware that anything from medium grey to club seats can be typically had for $30 or less??

menefreghista
07-23-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm fully aware of the ticketing situation. I've been following it closely since day 1.

My tickets are in the south end, so obviously it is easier for me to move them.

I truly feel sorry for the people in the expensive seats.

ensco
07-23-2011, 07:21 AM

I'm posting because someone else came on in support of this post.

Putting aside the fact that neither seems to understand the difference in the ticketing situation between the south end and everywhere else...

This is a totally inappropriate, insulting post, and the person who put this up should be ashamed of himself/herself.

canadian_bhoy
07-23-2011, 08:31 AM

'better acoustics' really isn't that high on the list of what the average ticket holder cares about.

and as an aside - I don't want a roof.

1 - I like the sun
2 - spring and fall games are freezing in the shade (like much of the 200's can tell you)
3 - rain days make for good times!
4 - hardly anything inside BMO doesn't get wet in the rain, so I doubt a new roof would be anything more than a sun shade.

Having been in the grandstand at Exhibition Stadium loads of times as a kid. Let me tell you, a roof is AWESOME. It's loud (even for baseball) and while the sun is good, standing in it for two hours isnt'.

BMO Field is a dogs breakfast of a stadium. I bet the design model was made from popsicle sticks and cotton balls.

Look at KC's stadium. You telling me you wouldn't want that roof? Or NY? Come on.

tiberius
07-23-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm posting because someone else came on in support of this post.

Putting aside the fact that neither seems to understand the difference in the ticketing situation between the south end and everywhere else...

This is a totally inappropriate, insulting post, and the person who put this up should be ashamed of himself/herself.

You are right the comparison is overboard, perhaps a better way to put it would be "boiled frog syndrome" (with no French pun intended)

Klinsmann
07-23-2011, 09:06 AM
I just noticed this on the workPerks site:

May 18th
Toronto FC is pleased to offer a discount of up to 30% OFF TICKETS with NO service fees starting as low as $26!
This exclusive offer from Toronto FC provides you with a savings of up to 30%* and no service fees for the following upcoming home matches:

Sat Aug 27 vs San Jose @ 7:00 pm
Light Grey: $26 (Regular $37.50)
Light Blue: $ 45 (Regular $59.50)
Dark Grey: $52 (Regular $69.50)
Sat Sep 17 vs Colorado @ 1:30 pm
Light Grey: $26 (Regular $37.50)
Light Blue: $ 45 (Regular $59.50)
Dark Grey: $52 (Regular $69.50)
Sat Oct 1 vs New York @ 7:30 pm
Light Grey: $39 (Regular $51.50)
Light Blue: $52 (Regular $69.50)
Dark Grey: $67 (Regular $75.50)
Sat Oct 22 vs New England @ 12:30 pm
Light Grey: $39 (Regular $51.50)
Light Blue: $52 (Regular $69.50)
Dark Grey: $67 (Regular $75.50)

*Note: The percentage discount is based on regular price single tickets, plus applicable fees. The prices above include taxes and fees. Tickets are limited so act now!

ensco
07-23-2011, 11:17 AM
You are right the comparison is overboard, perhaps a better way to put it would be "boiled frog syndrome" (with no French pun intended)

Hey no problem. I've gone too far myself sometimes.