PDA

View Full Version : MLS Wk11

Fort York Redcoat
05-30-2011, 08:22 AM
For Yohan and I or anyone else taking in other games round the league...

Portland vs DC- Unbelievable match! Penalties both ways. Portland retaking a penalty twice! Jakovic responsible for another card. Couldn't help but feel sorry for GK Hamid off his line with Cooper's stupid stutter step to penalties.

CHI vs SJ- Reinvigorated Chicago get Pause back but not enough to beat SJ and Wondo. 2-2 final was helluva match.

RSL vs Seattle- Congrats to Seattle ending Salt Lake's unbeaten home streak 2-1. Being a man up didn't hurt though.

Colorado vs KC- The home side got so many chances but a draw was all the 2 teams could manage. 1 each seemed miraculously low.

Houston vs Dallas- Ridiculously poor defending made it 2-2. A poor challenge made Houston go down a man but get one goal back.

NE vs LA- Beckham barely needed that redirect to put the winner in. The man still has that right foot. Amazing saves to prevent NE coming back.

Columbus vs Chivas- 3-3 made it a fun game to watch. I'd have to give the edge to Columbus since they had one just on the line that was denied beautifully. Labrocca still scoring.

Vancouver vs NY- 1-1 was completely fair in a hard fought battle. I hope that performance wasn't the decider for Vanny's canning the coach.