PDA

View Full Version : So what are WE gonna do to fix everything we complain about?

adampz
07-04-2008, 01:19 AM
I didn't start this thread to complain about other people complaining, but to hopefully motivate everyone to come together, and help better the TFC experience. I complain about tfc related issues, and i know everyone else does, but the thing is, if we're gonna complain about something, we have to try to fix it. If theres something tfc related that most people think needs tweaking, we all need to come together and do something about it. Just like learning from your mistakes, or always striving to improve. I'm sure there are many things we can all agree on that we would like to fix or improve on. A couple of examples: not allowed beer at tailgates, the scalpers, having more flags/banners, complete chant unification, and i'm sure you have more in mind. I know there are many people who are already working hard to improve things, like the RPB leaders, and the leaders of the rest of the supporter groups. I think i can speak for all tfc supporters when i say we acknowledge everything you do and greatly appreciate it. Infact, the highlight of the whitecaps game for me, was Flush turning around and screaming ''come on, i cant fucking hear you, you fucking pussies'' to everyone who was not singing. There are many great leaders in the south end, but the thing is, we ALL need to be leaders! We all need to come together, focus on the things that need to be improved the most, and do something about it!

Kickit09
07-04-2008, 01:32 AM
maybe if we complain even more things will get better

Blazer
07-04-2008, 01:41 AM
I didn't start this thread to complain about other people complaining, but to hopefully motivate everyone to come together, and help better the TFC experience. I complain about tfc related issues, and i know everyone else does, but the thing is, if we're gonna complain about something, we have to try to fix it. If theres something tfc related that most people think needs tweaking, we all need to come together and do something about it. Just like learning from your mistakes, or always striving to improve. I'm sure there are many things we can all agree on that we would like to fix or improve on. A couple of examples: not allowed beer at tailgates, the scalpers, having more flags/banners, complete chant unification, and i'm sure you have more in mind. I know there are many people who are already working hard to improve things, like the RPB leaders, and the leaders of the rest of the supporter groups. I think i can speak for all tfc supporters when i say we acknowledge everything you do and greatly appreciate it. Infact, the highlight of the whitecaps game for me, was Flush turning around and screaming ''come on, i cant fucking hear you, you fucking pussies'' to everyone who was not singing. There are many great leaders in the south end, but the thing is, we ALL need to be leaders! We all need to come together, focus on the things that need to be improved the most, and do something about it!

Winning cures everything bro. Or at leat competing at a level that merits winning.

Blazer
07-04-2008, 01:42 AM
And I don't mean we have to win everytime we field the pitch, I mean playing as though we want to win.