PDA

View Full Version : **Important Tailgate News and an Invitation!!!**

Boris
07-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Hey everyone,

I have taken the past few weeks as a learning experience. I have a great team and more importantly, we have a great group of people who show up week in and week out to the tailgates to prepare for cheering our reds!

As you all know there have been many weeks of ‘low key’ tailgates. After having some very positive dialog with the police I would love to announce that Red Patch Boys Tailgates are BACK IN FULL FORCE! That’s Right…We are BACK!!!!!

Note:Tailgates will take place during all MLS league weekend games(starting 3 hours prior to start time)

I would like to take this time to announce that the next Tailgate will be on Saturday July 19.

I would like to thank each and every single one of you for being a part of something special and to mark such an awesome event I would like to invite EVERYONE back out to the tailgate. We will be handing out the new Red Patch Boys Graffiti Lapel Pins to the people who are there. I know that we will have some sausages from the farmers market on that day! I know that Cuchulain will be there providing everyone with an awesome menu.

I know we are all a bit rusty in doing these but lets show everyone involved why the tailgates were special to begin with.

So, to recap, the cooks will be there and will be grilling some of the food provided by me and the other members of the team. This is coming out of our pockets so if you do want a sausage or hot dog then leave a small tip to the awesome cooks. If you bring your own food you are expected to cook for yourself but if you would prefer me or one of the cooks to cook it then please be considerate and stay by the grills and leave a tip when you get your food. If you leave food with the cooks and run off then they will be handed out to hungry paying customers.

As for the tents, they will be up 3 hours before the game and be taken down around 45 minutes before the game. If you are there to pick up memberships then please show up within that timeframe. I will let Rooney announce a firm time for membership pickup. I will also allow redrat announce a firm time for the merchandise tent.

Note: RPB does not condone drinking if you do so do at your own Risk!

When the tents go down please ensure that you are not drinking whatever it is you are as we once again cannot ensure you will not be hassled. Overall, stay within the tents.

Let’s make the tailgates bigger and better than ever.

I will be hanging out in the tailgate thread so maybe you can stop on by and offer some suggestions/recipes or anything tailgate related.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! THIS IS TRULY FOR YOU!

Boris Roberto Aguilar

Bluenose13
07-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Great news.....Well done Boris & the Tailgate team :D

Parkdale
07-03-2008, 09:12 PM
great news.

I'll be out of town for a wedding, but in spirit, I'll be there with out, eating a cheeseburger

MG42
07-03-2008, 09:20 PM
great news, well done!!!

gardooney
07-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Great to hear,the gameday is not the same without.:party:

Mrs. Workie
07-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Cheers Brois for all your hard work.

July 19th will be a great day, I can feel it ;)

Boris
07-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Cheers Brois for all your hard work.
July 19th will be a great day, I can feel it ;)

oh yes...it will be ..you better be there!!

Mrs. Workie
07-03-2008, 09:37 PM
oh yes...it will be ..you better be there!!

I guess I could show up...

2pm I believe the party starts ;) Maybe earlier...we'll see...

Boris
07-03-2008, 09:39 PM
I guess I could show up...

2pm I believe the party starts ;) Maybe earlier...we'll see...

BAH!!!!

alexintoronto
07-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Parkdale's not going?

Maybe I'll check out my first tailgate this year!

:canada:

TFC Cityboy
07-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Excellent news - thanks to all that made this happen. Matchday without the big f##k-off tailgate just wasn't the same. Cheers, Boris!

Parkdale
07-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Parkdale's not going?

Maybe I'll check out my first tailgate this year!

:canada:

haw-haw

Wagner
07-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Great News.
Great Work.
I'm excited to have some Mexican Borscht. (Cold Chili)

Loyal
07-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Remember this game is a 3:00 start!

Tailgate at noon.

Technorgasm
07-14-2008, 10:16 AM
great news.

I'll be out of town for a wedding, but in spirit, I'll be there with out, eating a cheeseburger

ME TOO!

wow. we suck. . Can someone scoop us a pin?

Pretty Pleeeaaaaseee ??

maninb
07-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Do you lads/lassies sell soft drinks/mix(not that we'd EVER consume alcoholic beverages there) at the tailgate?

scooter
07-18-2008, 02:06 PM
thats excellent news great job guys i will definitly come down early for this

koryo
07-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Do you lads/lassies sell soft drinks/mix(not that we'd EVER consume alcoholic beverages there) at the tailgate?

It's bring your own.

TFC Cityboy
07-18-2008, 11:02 PM
and consume close to the RP tents and make sure you have lids on your drink...

Yeoman
07-19-2008, 01:43 AM
It's bring your own.

actually I'm brining a few things. some coke, sprite, ice tea, gatorade, water

ricciboy
07-19-2008, 10:22 AM
im gonig to get their at 1

cmonyoureds
07-19-2008, 10:25 AM
yeah baby, today the wife is going to her family reunion, and me............. I'm leaving in 20 to hang out with my TFC family!!!!! see ya in hour and half!