TOR - HOU 7 pm ET
DCU - DAL 7:30 pm ET
CMB - SEA 7:30 pm ET
NER - COL 7:30 pm ET
CHI - VAN 8:30 pm ET
LAG - RNY 11 pm ET

Yohan
05-02-2011, 10:08 AM
LAG vs NYRB should be a good match, though it'll be like 1-0 score. Portland Philly game should be pretty good as well

kodiakTFC
05-03-2011, 09:39 PM
If you're bored like me, heres something for you. Portland vs. San Jose in a US Open Cup play-in. Its in Portland, its far from a sell out but the Timbers Army is in full voice, very impressive.

http://www.portlandtimbers.com/sites/portlandtimbers.com/files/matchday05032011.html

Yeoman
05-03-2011, 10:05 PM
timbers giving it to them

TFC USA
05-04-2011, 07:47 PM
I want one of these Charlie Davies thingies.....

Fort York Redcoat
05-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Fuckin Davies. He and Wolff trading perfectly placed passes for goals. It would've been nice to see ONE of those teams beat the other 3-0.

Houston look dangerous if given any space. Colorado didn't give them much of it but Houston and Bruin got a tonne of shots.

Blowing Bubbles
05-07-2011, 01:26 AM
man Portland ...... 4-0-0 at home to start the year :|

kaos197O
05-07-2011, 06:30 AM
man Portland ...... 4-0-0 at home to start the year :|
Yup....and 13 points from their first 8 games. At that rate they will surely make a bid for the playoffs. Good victory for them last night, though I fell that their keeper is a disaster waiting to happen. Had to be 500 flags in the South end with smoke and chants rolling virtually non stop. Looks as if it was a good time for all.

Heathen
05-07-2011, 07:52 AM
Portland played well should've been more goals in that game than 1-0. Crowd's way noisier than BMO but they do have a roof

swan
05-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Portland played well should've been more goals in that game than 1-0. Crowd's way noisier than BMO but they do have a roof

that is not the reason its just because they have all the suporters together and are louder

flatpicker
05-07-2011, 10:07 AM
that is not the reason its just because they have all the supporters together and are louder

We can only dream...

Azerban
05-07-2011, 02:08 PM
yeah, NEE should really think about moving to the south end

boban
05-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Amazing game in LA between Beckham and Donovans Galaxy against Henry and Marquez's Red Bulls.
great pace, chances and the big boys have come to play.
Henry scored in the 4th minute for a 1-0 lead til now.

stream ...

http://www.seeon.tv/view/12452/

ManUtd4ever
05-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Also on GolTV...

flatpicker
05-07-2011, 10:53 PM
This has been a really entertaining first half.
I'd say it's living up to the hype.

boban
05-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Whatever mods, game is a bit different from the reg mls week considering the big names .. booo for the merge. I guess some guys are bored

Any how .. wow what a game .. that is some hustle to deny Donovans empty netter.

kaos197O
05-07-2011, 11:04 PM
Whatever mods, game is a bit different from the reg mls week considering the big names .. booo for the merge. I guess some guys are bored

Any how .. wow what a game .. that is some hustle to deny Donovans empty netter.
Agreed, this has been a cracker of a match so far. Love the Donovan and Henry battle going on. They are really at it. Great stuff.

werewolf
05-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Three scoreless draws today :lol: 5 completed matches and we have the only win on the day.

werewolf
05-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Bayern Munich scored as many goals as 14 MLS teams combined today...8

scooterTFC
05-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Last nights galaxy vs. red bulls games was contested at possibly the highest standard of play this league has ever produced. I normally have trouble watching non-TFC MLS games for a full 90 mins... But this game was great!

I hope that is a glimpse at the future of the MLS. Some day in the future that game could well be heralded as a turning point for league and the sport in US and Canada.

Roogsy
05-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Last nights galaxy vs. red bulls games was contested at possibly the highest standard of play this league has ever produced. I normally have trouble watching non-TFC MLS games for a full 90 mins... But this game was great!

I hope that is a glimpse at the future of the MLS. Some day in the future that game could well be heralded as a turning point for league and the sport in US and Canada.

Awesome game. Back and forth opportunities. Drama. Intensity. My favourite part was Rodgers mocking Donovan's "yapping" and walking away. AWESOME!

I even called the final score. I should have put money on it.

Pachuco
05-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Yeah that was one hell of a game. I personally loved the rivalry Donovan and Henry had going in the first half. This game had everything and as Scooter says it was played at a very high level. All the big money players were on their game.

All it was missing was for Dero to score on that play where he took on the entire team and Ricketts ended up making the save. :)

Fort York Redcoat
05-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Nice to see Portland edge one past Philly at home. Philly have had too many results go their way.

Sad game in Salt Lake. If the official got the first card right red instead of yellow tempers may not have flared and that Morales injury may not have happened. Still, it was strange that Salt Lake could not execute with a 2 man advantage. One chance missed with an open net even. The deflection to Johnson for the goal was brilliant though.

DC should've done in the hoops on the weekend at home but a lot of luck defensively saved Dallas.

NE was lacking that final accuracy with at least a couple of easy shots misplayed. Colorado had some great shots but most of them wide.

Columbus Seattle was a great game with the right result. Keller got quite the work out by the end but Montero's header was the highlight.

Chicago needs the bar a little higher while Hassli has got to shoot before he walks it right to the keepers waiting hands(don't worry Hassli I've done it too.)

LA vs NY. That looked like the showcase of the league. Nice match with a lot of attitude. Incredible goals and incredible saves. I think we're looking at the spotlight of the league going forward.

werewolf
05-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Luke Rodgers on landycakes: "The kid is a dickhead." "When Thierry scored he's running the whole length on the pitch to yell at the linesman, you know, he must have eyes like a hawk." "He talks too much." "He needs to be more humble."

I am now a Luke Rodgers fan.

ryan
05-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Luke Rodgers on landycakes: "The kid is a dickhead." "When Thierry scored he's running the whole length on the pitch to yell at the linesman, you know, he must have eyes like a hawk." "He talks too much." "He needs to be more humble."

I am now a Luke Rodgers fan.

Even more glad I added him on my fantasy lineup, digging in deeper as a regular starter.

The fucking weekly "What Donovan thinks" article on the MLS website is agonizing.

He's as American as it gets...

On twitter he's told Rodgers doesn't like him, to which he responds, "i'm confused, who is Luke Rodgers?"