PDA

View Full Version : Ricketts on the Drugs

Shep
04-26-2011, 06:11 PM
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/diary-of-a-pro-footballer-the-truth-about-footballers-and-drugs/

This fits under the 'other interesting news' section, although it's not terribly interesting, just real snitchy. Rohan lays out the 411 on the drugs in the Footy world.

It reads like someone transcribed while he was talking.

note to self: don't party with Rohan

Parkdale
04-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Rohan? Who's he?

oh..... that guy

pekduck
04-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Not really surprised there.

The comments are way more entertaining :)

John Terry I hope you're not referring to me Rohan. If you are, I'll sleep with your wife

Ashley Cole I hope you're not referring to me Rohan. If you are, I'll shoot you.

Wayne Rooney I hope you're not referring to me Rohan. If you are, I'll sleep with your grandmother.

TFCRegina
04-26-2011, 06:42 PM
if you give young men loads of money then some of them are going to start thinking they’re rock stars and forget what it means to be a professional sportsman.

What Rohan is trying to communicate is that you shouldn't get hooked on drugs...just on twitter and Rollin' With Ricketts.

tfcmanu
04-27-2011, 09:08 AM
MoJo Not true at all. Drugs, like heroin were never part of the locker room I ran. I and Preki ran a strict show to confront the drug dilemma that was prevalent in our Locker room. history will prove us right. Best wishes for Aron and Paul. I say trade him, you know who I mean. Cheers Mates.
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/diary-of-a-pro-footballer-the-truth-about-footballers-and-drugs/

drewski
04-27-2011, 09:51 AM
he's trying to say it's unfair Messi, who has (had?) a GH deficiency, took HGH when he was a kid? :facepalm:

VoxPopuliCosmicum
04-27-2011, 09:58 AM
I call BS on Rohan's claims never to have used drugs. First: look at those eyes. Second: if I had the time + inclination, I would dig up that tweet from 2008/2009 where he said something like "On the road and can't sleep, don't know what to do" at 4:20 a.m.

menefreghista
04-27-2011, 10:06 AM
MoJo Not true at all. Drugs, like heroin were never part of the locker room I ran. I and Preki ran a strict show to confront the drug dilemma that was prevalent in our Locker room. history will prove us right. Best wishes for Aron and Paul. I say trade him, you know who I mean. Cheers Mates.

LOL. Most MLS players can't afford drugs.

WestStandGeoff
04-27-2011, 11:00 AM
The comments are way more entertaining :)

Some gems for sure, including:

Gareth Barry I am sure you are not referring to me as my performance could never be described as enhanced.

Cristiano I hope you're not referring to me, Rohan, or I'll sleep with myself.

Kolo Toure I hope you're not referring to me Rohan. If you are, I'll....eh? .....oh.....

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
04-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Ricketts could take all the enhanced drugs he wanted...he'd still be shit what a clown

mdc 77
04-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Ricketts could take all the enhanced drugs he wanted...he'd still be shit what a clown

Unless the drugs actually raised Rohan's compete level then I'd have to agree.

Parkdale
04-27-2011, 11:54 AM
http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tabloid-6.jpg

what a joke

romburgundy
04-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Time to blame Mo for Dero's Trade??

"MoJo
Not true at all. Drugs, like heroin were never part of the locker room I ran. I and Preki ran a strict show to confront the drug dilemma that was prevalent in our Locker room. history will prove us right. Best wishes for Aron and Paul. I say trade him, you know who I mean. Cheers Mates."

menefreghista
04-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Time to blame Mo for Dero's Trade??

"MoJo
Not true at all. Drugs, like heroin were never part of the locker room I ran. I and Preki ran a strict show to confront the drug dilemma that was prevalent in our Locker room. history will prove us right. Best wishes for Aron and Paul. I say trade him, you know who I mean. Cheers Mates."

Really? You are going to believe a random user comment on a site that posts articles by Rohan Ricketts?

The chances that the real Mo Johnston wrote that are slim to none.

Dunc
04-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Footballers are people too, and so they should have the same right as anyone else to experiment with their consciousness.

I'm all for testing for performance-enhancing drugs, but testing for recreational drug use is retarded.

TOBOR !
04-27-2011, 12:19 PM
What's this ? Professional athletes have lots of money and spare time and some of them do drugs ?

...it's not terribly interesting

^ Nailed it.

Inklink
05-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Gives "rollin' with Ricketts" a whole new meaning.