Terrible Football Club?
Too F*cking Cold?
Those F*cking Canucks?
Trolls From Canada?
They Fail Constantly?

No what TFC really stands for is Threepoints For Columbus

2-0 to the Massive Club in front of a "sold out" stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbus3 http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/images/bigsoccer/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=23238665#post23238665)
1-0 Goal from William Hesmer

I'll buy a case of beer for every single poster in this forum if this comes true.

Technorgasm
04-22-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Annihilator http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/images/bigsoccer/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=23242063#post23242063)
If you're not following the #beforeTFCmakestheplayoffs tag on the twitter, you're missing some of the best comedy of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam5fc http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/images/bigsoccer/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=23242127#post23242127)
I don't have access to twitter here... can you post some of the good ones, please? http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

#BeforeTFCmakestheplayoffs the US will elect the first robot president #TFC #MLS

Danny O'Rourke scores a goal #beforetfcmakestheplayoffs

The Cleveland Browns will win the superbowl #beforetfcmakestheplayoffs

#beforeTFCmakestheplayoffs Lebron will win a championship ring. #trilliumweek #crew96

@arlowhite adopts an American accent #beforeTFCmakestheplayoffs

Bill Archer emigrates to Canada #beforeTFCmakestheplayoffsThese aren't even all the best ones, do love the Bill Archer one.

Gazza
04-22-2011, 09:06 AM
"Too Fucking Cold?" Columbus is in Ohio, right?

Detroit_TFC
04-22-2011, 09:06 AM
Some day...it may be tomorrow, or some other day...we will beat these fuckers. And then watch out Crewsers, for like it says in the Bible, the shit talk thee spew in the past will come back at you ten-fold.

Technorgasm
04-22-2011, 09:09 AM
They're so sad, they can't even bring themselves to troll our forums anymore.

Gazza
04-22-2011, 09:14 AM
Some day...it may be tomorrow, or some other day...we will beat these fuckers. And then watch out Crewsers, for like it says in the Bible, the shit talk thee spew in the past will come back at you ten-fold.

Jesus could not have said it better himself. Happy Good Friday.

Pookie
04-22-2011, 09:17 AM
I like that they put "sold out" in quotes. That's something I can agree with.

I wonder if they know that Threepoints is actually 2 separate words? Considering their education system, probably not... errr... probablynot

Technorgasm
04-22-2011, 09:22 AM
I hoep a few of their Troglodyte, knuckle dragger fans (pictured) make it up here to see Toronto take all 3 points for a nice quiet sulk back to the armpit of America known as Ohio.

Hesmer with a howler on a martina shot would be on order for the opening 15.
an they struggle to maintain their stingy defence with a barrage from our new 4-3-3 system. Winter's got this. .

NO offensive production from the painters as of late. I cant see any threat barring sme collapse from our back line.

our #10 will be getting on the score sheet. . one way or the other.

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/troglodyte-300x229.jpg

Heathen
04-22-2011, 09:35 AM
I can understand that BeforeTFCmakestheplayoffs thing because they are dreading the day it eventually happens and we have a Saturday evening play-off game in Columbus

Nodoubtguy
04-22-2011, 09:37 AM
I can understand that BeforeTFCmakestheplayoffs thing because they are dreading the day it eventually happens and we have a Saturday evening play-off game in Columbus

well that's pretty much the only way I'm ever going back to that shit hole of a city

Heathen
04-22-2011, 09:39 AM
well that's pretty much the only way I'm ever going back to that shit hole of a city

Think that goes for most of us

Gazza
04-22-2011, 09:40 AM

I believe that would be their nightmare. I think it would be the first time their stadium would ever reach capacity. Highlighted with a Sea of Red.

TFCREDNWHITE
04-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Fack dem. I love this city and this club! TFC till I die!

Pigfynn
04-22-2011, 09:53 AM
I don't understand...most people on this forum have no problem ripping TFC every minute of everyday for everything. I expected to see a hundred posts from people agreeing with the shit these douchers from Columbus are saying about us.

What's the matter? Do some of you NOT like it when it's somebody else shitting all over the club?

Must be like when someone has a go at a family member eh? "It's ok if I call my brother a giant fuck up, but you can't"

:rolleyes:

Gazza
04-22-2011, 09:58 AM
I don't understand...most people on this forum have no problem ripping TFC every minute of everyday for everything. I expected to see a hundred posts from people agreeing with the shit this douchers from Columbus are saying about us.

What's a matter? Do some of you NOT like it when it's somebody else shitting all over the club?

Must be like when someone has a go at a family member eh? "It's ok if I call my brother a giant fuck up, but you can't"

You answered your own question, but i completely agree. It's ok for me to say my dad is a raging alcoholic who can't do anything right...but once YOU say it, it's completely off-side!

ps. my dad is not a raging alcoholic.

Redcoe15
04-22-2011, 10:05 AM
Karma will someday soon come around to bite them on their fat, processed food enhanced, asses.

Heathen
04-22-2011, 10:09 AM
I don't understand...most people on this forum have no problem ripping TFC every minute of everyday for everything. I expected to see a hundred posts from people agreeing with the shit these douchers from Columbus are saying about us.

What's the matter? Do some of you NOT like it when it's somebody else shitting all over the club?

Why the rolling eyes?

Technorgasm
04-22-2011, 10:10 AM
can we keep the hate focussed on teh enemy please?
like. . seriously.

is Santos back?

CREW?: GET FUCKED!
signed:
technorB

ochos
04-22-2011, 10:24 AM
The Leafs will win the Stanley Cup??? That would be the biggest fail ever if the Leafs win a cup before TFC did!

denime
04-22-2011, 10:33 AM

I wish I can say that.
I'm going to Shitlumbus next weekend for full 4 days,and I'll watch screw vs shitcaps :hide:

My kid's soccer team is participating at Nike Challenge soccer tournament that weekend,their 2nd game is vs crew academy feeder team,RPB will be represented at that game,loud and proud.:scarf:

Technorgasm
04-22-2011, 10:37 AM
http://go.redirectingat.com/?id=12593X700933&xs=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.wikia.com%2Famericandad%2F images%2F6%2F6f%2FCoco.jpg&sref=http%3A%2F%2Famericandad.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FC oco

when Coco sees Miriam, she responds with "no wonder you're looking for some yum yum" and says "Screw this. I'm going back to being the prettiest girl in Ohio"

Heathen
04-22-2011, 10:51 AM
I wish I can say that.
I'm going to Shitlumbus next weekend for full 4 days,and I'll watch screw vs shitcaps :hide:

My kid's soccer team is participating at Nike Challenge soccer tournament that weekend,their 2nd game is vs crew academy feeder team,RPB will be represented at that game,loud and proud.:scarf:

Just don't take the kids or yourself to White Castle

ManUtd4ever
04-22-2011, 10:51 AM
The KKKrew fans have to live in Columbus, Ohio for fuck sakes. No need to rub salt in the wound...

Technorgasm
04-22-2011, 11:03 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3652/3394459189_b17923ae4c.jpg

happy Easter Crew. . . .

werewolf
04-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Turmoil Football Congregation
Tinman Football Club

s2cazz
04-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Dear Jesus,

I know you hate the crew as much as I do or you wouldn't have put them in Columbus. Please let TFC win tomorrow and renew my faith in the club. If they do win I promise not to piss and moan if they don't make playoffs this year.

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen

Gazza
04-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Dear Jesus,

I know you hate the crew as much as I do or you wouldn't have put them in Columbus. Please let TFC win tomorrow and renew my faith in the club. If they do win I promise not to piss and moan if they don't make playoffs this year.

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen

We're all going to hell. Maybe we'll have a better team down there to get us through the fire and brimstone.

Detroit_TFC
04-22-2011, 11:23 AM
^ I already knew I was going to hell. I opted for early punishment by becoming a TFC and Man City fan...

:)

2mil4dero+santo
04-22-2011, 11:23 AM
I don't have access to twitter here... can you post some of the good ones, please? http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

#BeforeTFCmakestheplayoffs the US will elect the first robot president #TFC #MLS

Danny O'Rourke scores a goal #beforetfcmakestheplayoffs

The Cleveland Browns will win the superbowl #beforetfcmakestheplayoffs

#beforeTFCmakestheplayoffs Lebron will win a championship ring. #trilliumweek #crew96

@arlowhite adopts an American accent #beforeTFCmakestheplayoffs

Bill Archer emigrates to Canada #beforeTFCmakestheplayoffsThese aren't even all the best ones, do love the Bill Archer one.[/QUOTE]

lol only a KKKrew fan wouldn't be able to figure out twitter.

But seriously wow thats pretty funny "cleveland will win the superbowl" so original. Don't quit your dayjobs guys...

2mil4dero+santo
04-22-2011, 11:29 AM

thanks buzzkill... i don't think you're really getting it...

werewolf
04-22-2011, 11:52 AM
A Columbus police officer will pepper-spray themselves #beforetfcmaketheplayoffs

oh...right...

Technorgasm
04-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Dear Jesus,

I know you hate the crew as much as I do or you wouldn't have put them in Columbus. Please let TFC win tomorrow and renew my faith in the club. If they do win I promise not to piss . . . . on any churches

fixed.

:hump:

s2cazz
04-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before Crew fans aren't associated with racism
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before Columbus has any class
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before Healthcare jokes stop being funny
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before the Trillium cup is a recognized trophy
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before They get the smell out of Columbus
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before The Nordeke realizes they're aren't really Hooligans
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before Hudson Street is cleaned

swiss76
04-22-2011, 11:55 AM
We're all going to hell. Maybe we'll have a better team down there to get us through the fire and brimstone.

agreed 10000000%:flare::scarf::flare::drum::flare:

werewolf
04-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Three West Ham fans will bitch slap the entire hudson street hooligans at a friendly match #beforetfcmaketheplayoffs

s2cazz
04-22-2011, 12:05 PM
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before Robert Warzycha is named manager of the year
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before the Columbus Dispatch is considered fine journalism
Toronto FC will make the playoffs before Bill Archer stops being a douchebag

werewolf
04-22-2011, 12:10 PM
TFC's FO will raise season ticket prices IV times #beforetfcmaketheplayoffs

denime
04-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Just don't take the kids or yourself to White Castle

Too late,went to :puke:White Castle after shitlumbus invasion 3 years ago and never again.

Cashcleaner
04-22-2011, 01:08 PM

NEWSFLASH!!! Being a sports fan can, at times, be illogical and difficult to reason with.

Roogsy
04-22-2011, 01:14 PM

You're right. Other teams should rip into our team and we should mindlessly love everything TFC does. That's the way things should be.

Technorgasm
04-22-2011, 01:50 PM
I will go no record here to say that our #10 will go on the scoresheet first. .

there. . . its out there. . .

eat it Crew.

Yohan
04-22-2011, 01:57 PM
^Stefanovic might not play, or so it sounds from Winter interview

ilikemusic
04-22-2011, 02:28 PM
I would think confidence abounds from everybody preparing to play TFC.

Heathen
04-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Too late,went to :puke:White Castle after shitlumbus invasion 3 years ago and never again.

Funny, had the same experience, one of the girls at the counter actually said to me " This shit'll go through you like a dose of salts"

Pigfynn
04-22-2011, 04:24 PM
You're right. Other teams should rip into our team and we should mindlessly love everything TFC does. That's the way things should be.

No Roogsy,

We should listen to how you think we should do things and just do that!

We have no choice but to listen to it anyway so we might as well just do it your way.

You have got it all figured out right?

and don't just throw words like "mindless" around when don't know who fuck you're talking to.

Thanks.

2mil4dero+santo
04-22-2011, 06:21 PM
No Roogsy,

We have no choice but to listen to it anyway so we might as well just do it your way.

and don't just throw words like "mindless" around when don't know who fuck you're talking to.

Thanks.

Buddy this is a thread for tfc fans to get pumped for comubus game. You are totally drowning the vibe. there's plenty of other threads you can debate that stuff. go away...

Shakes McQueen
04-22-2011, 06:32 PM
The guy who registered in March 2011 has had enough of you, Pigfynn! Go away! :D

- Scott

Pigfynn
04-22-2011, 06:40 PM
That's cool.

Wasn't trying to rain on Techno's thread. In fact, I'm as amped up as anybody about this game...I hate the yellow painter scum with my entire being.

I just would hope that people could be amped up and defensive of our club more often. Not just when the Krew's supporters are having a go.

Criticism is one thing...what goes on around here most days makes me wonder why people even bother to care when TFC so obviously brings them so little joy.

but it's ok I will take my leave..just going to get myself in trouble anyway.

Roogsy
04-22-2011, 06:58 PM
No Roogsy,

Thanks.

That's precious. You just ripped into people for not thinking the way you think is right but when I do it it's a bad, bad thing. Hilarious.

My opinions are what they are, my own opinions. I stand by them.

Dreadlocks
04-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Some thoughts about the Crew, Columbus Ohio, the Trillium Cup and the match. Comments welcome and encouraged.

Enjoy

http://wp.me/p19mRp-47

http://dreadlocksportstalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/mg_5610.jpg

Roogsy
04-22-2011, 07:07 PM
^ There may have been libations involved... :lol:

Good times.

Pigfynn
04-22-2011, 07:12 PM
That's precious. You just ripped into people for not thinking the way you think is right but when I do it it's a bad, bad thing. Hilarious.

My opinions are what they are, my own opinions. I stand by them.

You're a condescending asshole Roogsy and I'm amazed that that you are allowed to moderate this board.

The way you talk to people on here is a disgrace and you get away with it for some unbelievable reason.

2mil4dero+santo
04-22-2011, 07:25 PM
You're a condescending asshole Roogsy and I'm amazed that that you are allowed to moderate this board.

The way you talk to people on here is a disgrace and you get away with it for some unbelievable reason.

well thats one way to get banned, lets see if you can beat my record lol...

Dreadlocks
04-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Can't we all just get along? We're supposed to be hating on the CREW!!

C'mon man! Lighten up and read my blog!!:D

Roogsy
04-22-2011, 07:29 PM
You have a blog? What's the address?

Dreadlocks
04-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Enjoy but keep in mind that I wrote it earlier this week so my player selctions are off as per recent team interviews.......

http://dreadlocksportstalk.wordpress.com/

habstfc
04-22-2011, 07:40 PM
The crew need to get rid of their crest. It looks like a really bad RUN DMC album cover.

2mil4dero+santo
04-22-2011, 08:07 PM
The crew need to get rid of their crest. It looks like a really bad RUN DMC album cover.

actually it represents all three of their fans

Keystone FC
04-23-2011, 03:47 AM
actually it represents all three of their fans
They have fans?

Wolves_On_Tour
04-23-2011, 07:58 AM
well thats one way to get banned, lets see if you can beat my record lol...

Mate, I would suggest keeping your nose out. This is something pigfynn and roogsy will sort out on their own. 2 very long standing and pivitoal members of this group, not simply registered users....no with all do respect because I do not know who you are....go away.

zeelaw
04-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Why do we even fuck with them. Toronto is such a nicer city then that dump hole..

Considering the state of the ground and that awful parking lots, the stadium is like a shitty tin boat floating in a lake of diarrhea

2mil4dero+santo
04-23-2011, 08:29 AM
They have fans?

yeah it says they do on mlsrumours

Gazza
04-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Why do we even fuck with them. Toronto is such a nicer city then that dump hole..

Considering the state of the ground and that awful parking lots, the stadium is like a shitty tin boat floating in a lake of diarrhea

BMO?

Chevy
04-23-2011, 09:34 AM
Come on now, the Krew supporters aren't that bad. I heard some of them even stuck up for us after the pepper-spray incident.

http://radyananda.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/lapv-in-lesbian-gay-freedom-day-parade-19791.jpg?w=400&h=268

Mark TFC
04-23-2011, 09:56 AM
Columbus fans talking trash on the MLS comments board. Fuck, I hope we beat those bastards today!