PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Trillium Cup preview - Ok..This is pretty good.

Pigfynn
04-19-2011, 07:31 PM
http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp

Jimmy B loves Columbus as much as we do...hahahaha

Note: Please don't shit all over this guys, I think it's a good thing... stoke the flames.

:drum::scarf::flare:

Cashcleaner
04-19-2011, 07:34 PM
"Heh, Columbus".

Fucking classic! :canada:

yanggoh
04-19-2011, 10:53 PM
hahaha good stuff.

TFC Bhoy
04-19-2011, 10:57 PM
hahaha that was hilarious "they still have to go back to columbus" awesome stuff

RicoSuave44
04-20-2011, 02:19 AM
love it!

ochos
04-20-2011, 05:01 AM
Go to bed :P

Fort York Redcoat
04-20-2011, 06:59 AM
I want this win. Not because they've told me it's important and told me it's a rivalry but because we need the points and we need to improve.

If they want to call it the trillium cup so be it. It doesn't mean I want the win any less because of the lameness of it.

Technorgasm
04-20-2011, 07:15 AM
We have never beaten them. . . never. . . ever.

thats motivation enough for everyone here. . . DIe KKKREW DIE.

OurGame
04-20-2011, 07:25 AM
thank god for this video .. I didn't even know Columbus was our rival..

tks TFC for clearing it up

Red4ever
04-20-2011, 07:36 AM
I know everyone is down on "forced" rivalries, but I'll mimic what a few people have said here and applaud this video at the same time.

They laugh at us, scream racial slurs at us, break out pepper spray and tazers and oh yeah, they beat us every time. Two of the most gut wrenching games to watch were against those assholes. They wake up every game day vs us, thrilled at the prospect of playing us and go to bed in their little shit town even happier.

I'm sorry to inform everyone and it has nothing to do with MLSE, but this is a rivalry. We might have got pushed in the direction more than we would have liked, but personally, we're in it now. State/provincial flowers aside, they are close, they are dicks and they have had our number from day 1, and I want nothing more than beat the living piss out of them on Saturday.

zeelaw
04-20-2011, 07:53 AM
hahhaa some great memories in there...

zeelaw
04-20-2011, 07:54 AM
This is my favourite rivarly we have. This trillium cup shit doesn't even cross my mind when I think about playing Columbus.... stupid cup name but awesome rivalry

tfcleeds
04-20-2011, 08:12 AM
Even though now that Vancouver is in the league, and with Montreal coming in next year we now have REAL rivalries and not fabricated ones, that doesn't mean I don't hate those yellow bastards. Enough crap has happened between us during our existence in MLS to engender adequate ill will. Nothing I would like better than to send those soccer moms back to their shitty rust-belt urban-decayed economic- downturn-afflicted subprime mortgage dystopian burg with their tails between their legs.

Pigfynn
04-20-2011, 08:16 AM
thank god for this video .. I didn't even know Columbus was our rival..

tks TFC for clearing it up

Shit like this...

That's fucking lame dude.

ochos
04-20-2011, 08:17 AM
Even though now that Vancouver is in the league, and with Montreal coming in next year we now have REAL rivalries and not fabricated ones, that doesn't mean I don't hate those yellow bastards. Enough crap has happened between us during our existence in MLS to engender adequate ill will. Nothing I would like better than to send those soccer moms back to their shitty rust-belt urban-decayed economic- downturn-afflicted subprime mortgage dystopian burg with their tails between their legs...

+1

Ossington Mental Youth
04-20-2011, 08:22 AM
I know everyone is down on "forced" rivalries, but I'll mimic what a few people have said here and applaud this video at the same time.

They laugh at us, scream racial slurs at us, break out pepper spray and tazers and oh yeah, they beat us every time. Two of the most gut wrenching games to watch were against those assholes. They wake up every game day vs us, thrilled at the prospect of playing us and go to bed in their little shit town even happier.

I'm sorry to inform everyone and it has nothing to do with MLSE, but this is a rivalry. We might have got pushed in the direction more than we would have liked, but personally, we're in it now. State/provincial flowers aside, they are close, they are dicks and they have had our number from day 1, and I want nothing more than beat the living piss out of them on Saturday.

yeah i agree, it was a rivalry before the MLS stepped in and made it plastic, i hate these pricks just almost as much as i hate Impact.
I dont like Vancouver and i hate losing to them but my distain for them is nowhere near the levels of hatred i feel towards Montreal and Columbus.

Red4ever
04-20-2011, 08:28 AM
shitty rust-belt urban-decayed economic- downturn-afflicted subprime mortgage dystopian burg with their tails between their legs.
amazing!

I had to wikipedia most of this, but it was soooooo worth it.

deltox
04-20-2011, 08:32 AM
bleed red. piss yellow

McBrace
04-20-2011, 08:43 AM
bleed red. piss yellow

^^This...:scarf:

Losing is not an option.

ExiledRed
04-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Does it not seem to anybody, that the moment we pick a rivalry, that team gets really strong?

RSL were the first team that supporters of this group decided were comical.
RSL? fuckin' mormons? Theyre bottom of the league? lets go on their board and ridicule them.hahahaha we are so going to own these guys.

The Crew? Their badge looks like a vanilla ice album cover. They wear yellow? lets show up in Ohio and show em how to support a team, these guys are lame.

Oh The Red Bulls are shiiiiite.....

Im thinking we need to stop ripping the other teams and creating rivalries, until the day comes that our players are willing to play teams like they are in fact, rivals.

trane
04-20-2011, 03:11 PM
^ I agree, lets worry about being good. Then others will look at us as rivals.

canadian_bhoy
04-20-2011, 08:10 PM
I can't believe their Fucking goalie scored against us.

fuck.

James17930
04-21-2011, 01:53 AM
Even though now that Vancouver is in the league, and with Montreal coming in next year we now have REAL rivalries and not fabricated ones, that doesn't mean I don't hate those yellow bastards. Enough crap has happened between us during our existence in MLS to engender adequate ill will. Nothing I would like better than to send those soccer moms back to their shitty rust-belt urban-decayed economic- downturn-afflicted subprime mortgage dystopian burg with their tails between their legs.

That is pure poetry. :scarf:

swan
04-21-2011, 05:32 AM

nicely said..

i want nothing more then to beat these ass clowns and not by a little i wanna fuckin smoke them.. is that to much to ask?:scarf:

Technorgasm
04-21-2011, 09:27 AM
wanna make a banner to Diss their Keeper. . . . pho Sho.

DangerRed
04-21-2011, 11:33 AM

fuck.

Hahahahaha. Totally forgot about that one. What a farce that game was. Anyway, that gives them a way better joke to make about us compared to us making fun of the Crew because the town they come from is poor. Just saying.

DangerRed
04-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Does it not seem to anybody, that the moment we pick a rivalry, that team gets really strong?

RSL were the first team that supporters of this group decided were comical.
RSL? fuckin' mormons? Theyre bottom of the league? lets go on their board and ridicule them.hahahaha we are so going to own these guys.

The Crew? Their badge looks like a vanilla ice album cover. They wear yellow? lets show up in Ohio and show em how to support a team, these guys are lame.

Oh The Red Bulls are shiiiiite.....

Im thinking we need to stop ripping the other teams and creating rivalries, until the day comes that our players are willing to play teams like they are in fact, rivals.

Now, now, you're being much too negative on this great team. We're just rebuilding and we need to be patient, don't you know? :rolleyes:

(Totally agree with you, btw)

Keystone FC
04-23-2011, 04:05 AM

fuck.
And then ran around like a little girl to celebrate the TIE! That's right a tie. Not a win, not 3 points, but a tie. I saw World Cup celebrations that were less animated.
We (TFC) are everything to them. As long as TFC never beats the Crew the season is a winner. It's in their blood...it's in all Columbusians..ites...whatever blood. They are Ohio State fans and in the same fashion as long as they beat Michigan their season is a winner.
We are Michigan to them. We are the club up North. By beating TFC Crew fans can bare another off season (in Columbus) knowing that 'at least we didn't lose to TFC.'