PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell The Team Management Doing Tonite?

Donald Duck
04-16-2011, 10:54 PM
First of all... it was really impressed with 112/113/127 tonight. Without them.... the game is just totally BS.
But look back to what happen on the field today... 2 goals in 10mins... Cann got injured..... it is totally bull shit. It is all about the bad team management... WTF is all the management people doing? The team probably didn't even warm up... COME ON... I want to ask... who the fuck is the fitness coach... and all the assistant.... with this kind of weather... they should warm themselves up and ready for the game... it seems they didn't even warm up and in 10mins... we are down by 2:0 with Cann injured because of lack of warm up...
The thing that pissed me off the most is not the ref... is all the coaches... I don't know you all notice that or not... 65mins before Santos got sub off.... Stevanovic was asking to sub him off already as he is injured...but NO BODY in the sideline care.... WTF is that? COME ON... don't shit in front of me and tell me that they are professional coaches.... They should know about WHAT HAPPEN to their players..... poor little kid for Stevanovic... I feel how bad he feel when he ask for sub and no body care and all the coaches still sitting with their JACKETS on.... I don't know anyone see that or not... 70th mins when Peterson talking to Winter on the sideline... Stevanovic was asking Winter why the hell no one care about him when he ask for sub off? and all I do is THUMB UP for Stevanovic... he stay on the field even he is injured and can't run...
But for all the coaches....Professional? :picard:

Auzzy
04-16-2011, 11:11 PM
There's already a post-game rant/thread.

Cann got a bruised rib, nothing to do with conditioning & warmup.