PDA

View Full Version : TFC stuff on sale at National Sports

JEM
04-11-2011, 09:08 AM
FYI....

National Sports has last years stuff on sale for real cheap. Hoody's 29.99, Jersey's 39.99, Tees 9.99, Hats 9.99....check www.nationalsports.com (http://www.nationalsports.com) for the flyer.

Also all this years stuff (authentic Jersey's too) on sale for 20% off regular price.

Sale ends April 23rd. But hurry as stuff is selling out!

Wildgreek
04-11-2011, 09:16 AM
FYI....

National Sports has last years stuff on sale for real cheap. Hoody's 29.99, Jersey's 39.99, Tees 9.99, Hats 9.99....check www.nationalsports.com (http://www.nationalsports.com) for the flyer.

Also all this years stuff (authentic Jersey's too) on sale for 20% off regular price.

Sale ends April 23rd. But hurry as stuff is selling out!

looks good. i might pick up a dero shirt. i think he's got a real future with the club

menefreghista
04-11-2011, 09:21 AM
This is totally outrageous.

JEM
04-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Hahaha I know....I think a week after the flyer went to print he got traded...Would have been a great deal...oh well

The $30 Hoodies are a great deal but there is only like 100 left between all 19 stores so....hurry and get one!

For the all the Women Fans; Women's Jerseys ($35) and Track Jackets ($40) too!

fergiejr
04-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Was at Soccer World in Oakville on Saturday. There's a DeRo TFC scarf. Had to laugh, I didn't check the price.

MKR
04-11-2011, 10:01 AM
went to the pickering location yesterday. Total Balls. they had pretty much nothing.

TFC Cityboy
04-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Was at Soccer World in Oakville on Saturday. There's a DeRo TFC scarf. Had to laugh, I didn't check the price.
did they have last year's gear on sale? Love that store but it can be pricey...

Wull
04-11-2011, 11:45 AM
went to the pickering location yesterday. Total Balls. they had pretty much nothing.

I dragged my sick ass out of bed around 11am yesterday and they had a ton of stuff at the Pickering location

MKR
04-11-2011, 12:38 PM
I dragged my sick ass out of bed around 11am yesterday and they had a ton of stuff at the Pickering location

I saw 2 little stands (not racks) that had a few tshirts, a couple jerseys in xxl size and some other random stuff like a few track type jackets. This was at around 2:00pm.

I took a walk through the whole store to make sure i wasn't missing anything. Either they sold a hell of a lot of stuff in a short time, or i am going blind.

btw. i was only interested in the older/clearance stuff.

Wagner
04-11-2011, 12:39 PM
has anyone been to the Oakville store??

Wull
04-11-2011, 12:46 PM
I saw 2 little stands (not racks) that had a few tshirts, a couple jerseys in xxl size and some other random stuff like a few track type jackets. This was at around 2:00pm.

I took a walk through the whole store to make sure i wasn't missing anything. Either they sold a hell of a lot of stuff in a short time, or i am going blind.

btw. i was only interested in the older/clearance stuff.

Yeah, I got the fleece for $30, 3 t-shirts for $10 and I saw the rain jackets too and the older jerseys on the racks. They weren't advertising the prices well on some of the racks of jerseys and the staff weren't much use either, you're talking the corner if you turn left and walk straight from the entrance?

JEM
04-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I got the fleece for $30, 3 t-shirts for $10 and I saw the rain jackets too and the older jerseys on the racks. They weren't advertising the prices well on some of the racks of jerseys and the staff weren't much use either, you're talking the corner if you turn left and walk straight from the entrance?

Yes, they sold a lot, actually every store did on Sunday...which is why there may not be much left by the end of the week....

If there is anything specific you are looking for I can try and help you out:)

MKR
04-11-2011, 01:12 PM

Yeah i don't know. The few times i've been to that store they used to have older stuff in the middle part with the rest of their ugly 'clearance' stuff like NHL versity leather jackets, some Frank Thomas blue jays tshirts and some CFL gear that no one ever looks at. they did have those stands that i mentioned in that area so i didn't look in the corner part that you mentioned cause that's were i always see the new gear. :o Too bad for me. Oh well... money saved.

spot-on
04-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Just picked up an '09 red jersey. Worked out well for me, because I really don't like the new jersey compared to the last couple of years.

ArmenJBX
04-11-2011, 04:24 PM
LOL, i have a friend who works at the national sports in Pickering, and trust me, if you asked her where the TFC stuff was, she would point you towards PJ's Pets...honestly, how some people get hired is beyond me :D

Blowing Bubbles
04-11-2011, 05:52 PM
there's a lot of stuff at the store in Markham ... jerseys, hoodies, polo's, zip up jackets, etc. Stopped by there this evening and grabbed a hoodie and polo.

DichioTFC
04-11-2011, 06:30 PM
thanks for posting this! huzzah, more TFC swag!!