PDA

View Full Version : TFC in San Jose...anyone going?

SZMULKI
03-31-2011, 12:19 PM
Just recently moved from Mississauga to San Jose, and was wondering if any TFC fans are planning on going to the game?

:flare::scarf::flare:

rocktml
03-31-2011, 12:27 PM
Why would you move to San Jose?

woolly
03-31-2011, 12:30 PM
'Cuz they don't have winter?

Roogsy
03-31-2011, 12:30 PM
Why would you move to San Jose?

Because it's California?

http://actualphotollc.com/images/PC%20BODIES/BD-CALIFORNIA-GIRLS.jpg

Roogsy
03-31-2011, 12:31 PM
If it was later in the year, I would have gone but I can't right now. I've been dying to go to San Fran for years.

Parkdale
03-31-2011, 12:33 PM
yeah, why the hell not?

http://www.nexgam.de/media/cache/nexgam/img/articles/1859/California-Games-2.jpg

I'm going to be in Vegas that weekend. How long a drive is it from Vegas to SJ?

* just looked it up = 9 hours each way.

pass

razor787
03-31-2011, 12:38 PM
^and you call yourself a supporter

rocktml
03-31-2011, 12:42 PM
Cause Your So Far From Bmo Field!

SZMULKI
03-31-2011, 12:58 PM
Just a temporary move. I'll be back in GTA by the end of the year....on the brighter note, it's going to be +28 here this weekend:)

akoto
03-31-2011, 12:58 PM
If it was later in the year, I would have gone but I can't right now. I've been dying to go to San Fran for years.

Same here. I would have gone had it been later in the year. Went to San Fran a couple of years ago and then drove down the coast to LA. It was an amazing trip. Would love to do it again. Maybe next year. :(

CoachGT
03-31-2011, 01:23 PM
Great trip! I went for TFC's first game there. Say hi to Don Gagliardi - he's a great guy and has been very helpful to RPB!

JohnWalter
03-31-2011, 08:10 PM
I'm going... I'm in San Francisco on business - Got in touch with "The Casbah!", that the 'Friendly' San Jose supporters group - they were super-cool, hooked me up with a ticket agent, got a ticket for me in their section - I figured that would be more fun that sitting by myself solo in some seated/golf-clap section... Shoot me a PM if you're interested, I'll pass along their contact info if you want to get in touch with them as well...

SZMULKI
04-03-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm going... I'm in San Francisco on business - Got in touch with "The Casbah!", that the 'Friendly' San Jose supporters group - they were super-cool, hooked me up with a ticket agent, got a ticket for me in their section - I figured that would be more fun that sitting by myself solo in some seated/golf-clap section... Shoot me a PM if you're interested, I'll pass along their contact info if you want to get in touch with them as well...

Thanks, John we already got tickets, we'll be in the visitors section(Section AA I believe), hopefully there will be more TFC supporters there. We'll be going for drinks before the game to one of pubs near the stadium, so if you or anyone going is interested in having few pints before, let me know... :cheers:

:flare::drum::canada::scarf::canada::drum::flare:

Yeoman
04-03-2011, 06:27 PM
I know a few dudes that aren't in the quakers supporters group that are willing to show me around
I'm pretty sure that they were willing to do the same for anyone that came by, I'll give em a shout and see what's up

Technorgasm
04-04-2011, 07:13 AM
one word: GOLF