PDA

View Full Version : Pre-match/match: 2 Apr. Chivas USA at TFC

Yohan
03-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Another very winnable game.

CUSA is also in rebuilding mode. Some good players, but TFC should be able to take CUSA, esp running at the defence.

I expect TFC to take it 2-0

ManUtd4ever
03-28-2011, 03:15 PM
The vibes at BMO Field should spur the boys onto victory once again.

TFC 2 - Chivas 1

Nuvinho
03-28-2011, 04:52 PM
The return of Nick "Jersey Shore" LaBrocca

dantdot
03-29-2011, 10:48 PM
Timbers playing Chivas USA right now in a U.S. Open Cup play-in match.

0-0 second half. Andrew Boyens got sent off, lol.

brad
03-29-2011, 10:50 PM
Timbers playing Chivas USA right now in a U.S. Open Cup play-in match.

0-0 second half. Andrew Boyens got sent off, lol.

I wonder if Boyens is still scarred from getting humiliated by Villa in the Confed cup :-)

Yohan
03-29-2011, 10:57 PM
2-0 Portland. looks like each team fielded about half of their first team players

so if TFC beat Portland and Portland beat Chivas USA, that means TFC will beat Chivas USA? ;)

dantdot
03-29-2011, 11:11 PM
I think Chivas fielded most of their starters. Win for us.

UltraSuperMegaMo
03-30-2011, 02:08 AM
Chivas lost to Portland in a US Open Cup match, 2-0. Good sign for TFC. Boyens got a red card for Chivas, a little TFC blast from the past.

Ossington Mental Youth
03-30-2011, 07:08 AM
whens Bouchiba back?

Fort York Redcoat
03-30-2011, 07:19 AM
We got this one. Another 2 goals come from us nick it even if LAbrocca enjoys the traditional TFC revenge with one from him.

TFC 2 - ChivasUSA 1

Technorgasm
03-30-2011, 07:55 AM
^^
Fort York Red-GOAT. . . .

are you chivas?
Are you chivas?
ARE YOU CHIVAS IN DISGUISE???!!!!

2-1 win for the reds. . . . the winning goal in the 90th, towards teh bunker. . by SANTOS.

THE NORB

Fort York Redcoat
03-30-2011, 08:03 AM
^Ig-NORBed

;)

Kaz
03-30-2011, 08:46 AM
My only concern is the defence, without Yourassowsky I'm betting we are going to see Cann on the left Harden in the centre hopefully with Nana, That concerns me. Cann isn't comfortable out there and I don't know if we have anyone else to play on the left that is healthy.

ManUtd4ever
03-30-2011, 08:49 AM
No way Cann is played at LB again after the Vancouver debacle. Winter will start Morgan or Harden at LB, assuming Nana is healthy.

Pachuco
03-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Let Morgan start at LB. He's shown signs that he can do it. If Winter's mentality is to throw the kids in the fire, I can't think of a better time then saturday with Morgan at LB.

nickio
03-30-2011, 09:31 AM
If Red Bulls are shyte then what are we saying about Chivas?

Hoping for TFC to score more than 2 as I'll be attending. But a win is a win!

coachbruijns
03-30-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm hoping for a healthy margin of victory too. It's not often I get a chance to go to the game!

rocker
03-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Hopefully TFC turns Chivas into goat cheese.... or goatse (hahahah).

FreekAce
03-30-2011, 04:43 PM
curry goat ;)

jloome
03-30-2011, 08:38 PM
Let Morgan start at LB. He's shown signs that he can do it. If Winter's mentality is to throw the kids in the fire, I can't think of a better time then saturday with Morgan at LB.

Plus, Chivas aren't exactly a tactically adept side. To create mismatches is tougher if you don't have good offensive flow, and that's when they'd most be able to expose him.

TFCDP
03-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Hopefully TFC turns Chivas into goat cheese.... or goatse (hahahah).

haha.... thats nasty

TFCRegina
03-30-2011, 09:00 PM
haha.... thats nasty

Yeah, goat cheese is disgusting. ;)

ArmenJBX
03-30-2011, 09:10 PM
From RedNationOnline and yours truly! :D

Herding Goats and 9 Other Ways Toronto FC Can Defeat Chivas USA (http://rednationonline.ca/HerdingGoatsandhowTorontoFCCanDefeatChivas.aspx)

TFCDP
03-30-2011, 09:45 PM
^^"increased quality in the midfield after acquisition of Labrocca"

booooyayhahahah... so funny

ArmenJBX
03-30-2011, 09:57 PM
That's how poor their midfield is, in all honesty.
LaBrocca gives them a true boost.

Sad, innit?

TFCRegina
03-30-2011, 10:22 PM
That's how poor their midfield is, in all honesty.
LaBrocca gives them a true boost.

Sad, innit?

All I can think about is stones and glass houses for some reason... :facepalm:

Yohan
03-30-2011, 11:01 PM
we should ask Chivas USA to bring their cheerleaders ;)

http://www.cdchivasusa.com/chivagirls/bios

on another note, Jimmy Conrad may be injured and out for next game?

Waggy
03-30-2011, 11:12 PM
we should ask Chivas USA to bring their cheerleaders ;)

http://www.cdchivasusa.com/chivagirls/bios

on another note, Jimmy Conrad may be injured and out for next game?

While innocently clicking on their bios, one has a video link attached for a halfcourt shot attempt at a clippers game. Backwards.
http://chvtv.neulion.com/mlsvp/console.jsp?catid=1848&id=5233

Swish

http://www.cdchivasusa.com/sites/default/files/chivagirls/Laura_bio3.html

I like Chivas better already

Edit: And one of them has Maicon Santos listed as their favorite player

rockxlee
03-30-2011, 11:49 PM
Are those tri-bar scarves people were carrying around at the TFC v Timbers game available to the public? the white one with red and dark grey stripes.
Or is it only for people who attended the opening?

bman27
03-31-2011, 12:50 AM
This is what i would like to see out there on saturday, personally I would rather give omphroy the start over Gargan, but I wouldn't want two Rookies starting, not the strongest in the mid but its what we are stuck with till our injury troubles are finished

===============Frei=============
===Gargan==Nana======Cann==Morgan====
=======peterson===== Zavarise=======
=============DeRo==============
Martina=================== Stevanovic
============Santos=============

Section 110
03-31-2011, 06:59 AM
Are those tri-bar scarves people were carrying around at the TFC v Timbers game available to the public? the white one with red and dark grey stripes.
Or is it only for people who attended the opening?

Those are Season Ticket Holder Scarves. We get one every year with the tickets... this year is white with red and grey. I don't think they're for sale.

James17930
03-31-2011, 07:05 AM

Yes please. Cann/Nana is obviously the first choice in the middle, but even Harden seems to play (marginally) better with Cann beside him. I don't want to see any changes with that. But I don't want Harden at LB either, so Morgan is the obvious choice.

Having Yura out is actually the biggest problem for this game. He's been great so far.

I know we always tend to get unlucky at those times we're feeling optimistic, but I also think we should be able to take Chivas, and if we do, 6 out of 9 points is, I think, a start that everyone's going to be pretty happy with.

Ossington Mental Youth
03-31-2011, 07:24 AM
i can prob see Harden and Cann in CB, Attakora as RB and Morgan as LB

Ossington Mental Youth
03-31-2011, 07:24 AM
whens Bouchiba back?

Anyone know?

MarkoftheDrink
03-31-2011, 12:30 PM
Bouchiba is out for a while he might need a surgery,so don't count on him for tomorrow.

That's all I could find. No idea on his source, nothing on the nets.

MarkoftheDrink
03-31-2011, 12:32 PM
That was posted on 03-25-2011, 04:24 PM btw.

Ossington Mental Youth
03-31-2011, 12:36 PM
thanks and that sucks to hear

backbeat
03-31-2011, 01:05 PM
this is one of the problems i have with our media - i really wish they would ask this question directly - there are many times they ask innocuous questions when they could be delving for important information directly from the source....

mastermixer
03-31-2011, 01:11 PM
It's strange, because they have asked Winter directly a while back at one of the scrums if there are any injury concerns or updates other than JDG and he said no. Makes you wonder.

prizby
03-31-2011, 02:23 PM
This is what i would like to see out there on saturday, personally I would rather give omphroy the start over Gargan, but I wouldn't want two Rookies starting, not the strongest in the mid but its what we are stuck with till our injury troubles are finished

===Gargan==Nana======Cann==Morgan====
=======peterson===== Zavarise=======
=============DeRo==============
Martina=================== Santos
============Gordon=============

made some corrections...not that I agree with this line-up, but I think this is what Winter will go with

Bench:
Kosic
Harden
Omphroy
Sturgis
Stevanovic
Soolsma
Makubuya

Ossington Mental Youth
03-31-2011, 02:35 PM
A poster in another thread suggested they talked to Bouchiba and hes out for the year. Unfortunate. Cant imagine he'll be back next year at his age. Too bad wanted to see him play along side JDG. Defo need a high calibre DM to join him tho. At least space and cap opened up.

Yohan
03-31-2011, 03:06 PM
I'd like to see Sturgis at RB to see if he's better than Gargan there

Ossington Mental Youth
03-31-2011, 03:48 PM
well, we just signed Dicoy Williams so he might play along side Cann with Attakora at RB and whats his name at LB, unless Dicoy plays DM...

prizby
04-01-2011, 11:10 AM
as per twitter, looks like peterson might be out...sick

http://twitter.com/#!/jacob__peterson/status/53803031518650368

Ossington Mental Youth
04-01-2011, 11:37 AM
meh, no big loss

Pachuco
04-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Well, with Dero gone now, I'm putting this up as a 0-0 tie.

MarkoftheDrink
04-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Any guesses on the line up we'll see tomorrow?

Here's my go at it (assuming Borman and Tchani are available and I've put them on their proper side of the field):

===Borman==Nana======Cann==Williams====
======Tchani========= Zavarise=======
=============Santos==============

With Yourassowsky and JDG in, that looks pretty solid to me. I hesitate to say a possible playoff team? Who know's stranger things have happened.

jloome
04-01-2011, 06:57 PM

Here's my go at it (assuming Borman and Tchani are available and I've put them on their proper side of the field):

With Yourassowsky and JDG in, that looks pretty solid to me. I hesitate to say a possible playoff team? Who know's stranger things have happened.

Borman is a left back.
Williams is a right back/centre back, so switch those two
Tchani I highly doubt will start. This is a system based on moving into predetermined spaces. He's not even close of familiar with it yet to play in the middle of the park, which is key.

bdiddy
04-01-2011, 07:11 PM
I actually think this trade will give us more depth; have 1 less player off for international duty.

and have a few more players that can play a few more positions.

Ossington Mental Youth
04-01-2011, 07:14 PM

looks about right but i wouldnt be surprised if the two new guys got subbed in the second half. also dont forsee us playing this in the future with JDG back as well as id guess we sign an attacking mid to replace DeRo or play Stevanovic there and Zavarise on the wing

Suds
04-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Wow. Night before a game and there's next to no chatter about the game tomorrow.

Guess we're all still getting over the shock, eh?

Suds
04-01-2011, 07:20 PM

===Gargan==Nana======Cann==Williams====
======Peterson========= Zavarise=======

What I expect to see; or something similar.

Is Yourassowsky available? Didn't he get a red last game?

Kc17
04-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Yourassowski is out with a red, Peterson is out with an injury also I believe.

Hoping to see Zavarise and the new guys start (or at least feature) if they arrive in time. Stevanovic should fill in for DeRo, with Martina, Gordon and Santos up front.

James17930
04-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Hey DeRo -- go lie down on a runway at La Guardia.

Suds
04-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Yourassowski is out with a red, Peterson is out with an injury also I believe.

Hoping to see Zavarise and the new guys start (or at least feature) if they arrive in time. Stevanovic should fill in for DeRo, with Martina, Gordon and Santos up front.

I'm thinking we will see Sturgis then.

I'm wondering how many of the kids might get a run tomorrow??

TFCmatty
04-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Start of a new era tomorrow........

I'm cautiously optimistic....

69Chevy396
04-01-2011, 08:06 PM
with all of these changes are we finally going to see the last of Gorgon the lame?

arsenal
04-01-2011, 09:45 PM
As if the game tomorrow wasn't already going to be interesting enough .....

REFEREE: Baldomero Toledo. SAR (bench): Ian Anderson; JAR (opposite): Frank Anderson; 4th: Juan Guzman

Toledo MLS Career: 107 games; Fouls called/game: 25.2; Yellow cards/gm: 3.8; Red cards: 42; Penalties: 42

rocker
04-01-2011, 09:59 PM
I'm curious to see Stevanovic tomorrow, with a week to get used to Toronto and his teammates.

MarkoftheDrink
04-01-2011, 11:03 PM
==Williams===Nana====Cann===Borman====
===Sturgis/Tchani====== Zavarise=======

I'm guessing if we don't see Tchani start, we'll see Sturgis at DM.
If Borman doesn't start what's our back line going to look like?

==Williams===Nana====Cann===Gargan/Harden?==== yuck.

==Nana===Harden====Cann===Borman==== I'd rather see that, if we only wanted one new fullback in the lineup.

MarkoftheDrink
04-01-2011, 11:06 PM
I'm curious to see Stevanovic tomorrow, with a week to get used to Toronto and his teammates.

Me too, considering the amount of time he had with the club before the game, he has me hoping for big things based on his time on the pitch last week.

btw is that Ian Curtis in your avatar?

DichioTFC
04-01-2011, 11:08 PM
it'll be interesting to see how the players come out the gate. hopefully whatever leadership there is in the locker room gets the team to rally after yesterday's shenanigans

Suds
04-01-2011, 11:15 PM
it'll be interesting to see how the players come out the gate. hopefully whatever leadership there is in the locker room gets the team to rally after yesterday's shenanigans

I'm very curious to see how the team reacts and the over all mood of the crowd tomorrow. Sucks I'm missing the game.

The players will obviously try to be as professional as possible but I can't see this having some kind of impact. It will not suprise me if the Chiva coach tells them to go right after TFC with lots of pressure and see if they can unnerve them.

DichioTFC
04-01-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm very curious to see how the team reacts and the over all mood of the crowd tomorrow. Sucks I'm missing the game.

The players will obviously try to be as professional as possible but I can't see this having some kind of impact. It will not suprise me if the Chiva coach tells them to go right after TFC with lots of pressure and see if they can unnerve them.

I think the crowd will be supporting the Reds, and I think it'll focus the fans a bit more (casual fans will be looking for a new player bandwagon to latch on to).

You're spot-on about the Chivas coach. If he had any sense, that would be the logical approach. I can only imagine Winter telling the Reds to attack and get a goal early to settle themselves a bit.

reggie
04-02-2011, 01:39 AM
according to GD twitter...julian will dress today and get some playing time..

bman27
04-02-2011, 01:47 AM
if thats true, that could be a huge plus for the team, have been itching to see how Julian plays in this system

Smuttynose
04-02-2011, 01:54 AM

REFEREE: Baldomero Toledo. SAR (bench): Ian Anderson; JAR (opposite): Frank Anderson; 4th: Juan Guzman

Toledo MLS Career: 107 games; Fouls called/game: 25.2; Yellow cards/gm: 3.8; Red cards: 42; Penalties: 42

crap... so much for a good game tomorrow...

reggie
04-02-2011, 01:57 AM
i wonder if winter plays the new kids today?

Oldtimer
04-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Toledo is the referee? That'll make two crap refs in a row. He'll probably red card one of our players for doing a throw-in.

I'm intrigued by the idea that JDG might play. He'd previously ruled himself out. I am concerned about the potential for injury.

ensco
04-02-2011, 07:26 AM
I'll be interested to see how Winter uses Stefanovic now. Winger or AM?

Nuvinho
04-02-2011, 07:46 AM
Is Tchani and Borman available for the game? or still those legal issues linger?

London
04-02-2011, 07:48 AM

im gonna go with AM, who else realy, maybe santos???

Ossington Mental Youth
04-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Is Tchani and Borman available for the game? or still those legal issues linger?

id imagine they can play as its been announced, questions is whether Winter decides to play them without practice (i bet they see time in the second half)

Yeah im totally curious about this too, someone suggested we'd see Maicon (temporarily) in DeRo's position which is vaguely what we saw last week

rocker
04-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Toledo eh? someone steal his red card before the game so he can't pull it out as he loves to do.

Nuvinho
04-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Toledo eh? someone steal his red card before the game so he can't pull it out as he loves to do.

I am on it. No red cards today!!!!

TFCwestcan
04-02-2011, 09:36 AM
==Williams===Nana====Cann===Borman====
===Sturgis/Tchani====== Zavarise=======

I'm guessing if we don't see Tchani start, we'll see Sturgis at DM.
If Borman doesn't start what's our back line going to look like?

==Williams===Nana====Cann===Gargan/Harden?==== yuck.

==Nana===Harden====Cann===Borman==== I'd rather see that, if we only wanted one new fullback in the lineup.

Perhaps Morgan in on LB. Wow lot's of changes new faces for a team that will work within a system, I wonder if Williams we make an appearance, he did trial so he will be familar with the system to some extent. Maybe Tchani & Borman on in the 2nd. Good time to play Chivas with all the new faces we still have a chance to gain points, a tougher game than most think it will be. I am looking forward to seeing what Stevanovic can do on the wing, my hope is that Gordon is up for the delivery and that Santos is in there for some offensive opportunities.

ManUtd4ever
04-02-2011, 09:37 AM
It's good to hear JDG is likely to play today. The club needs a positive impact on the pitch after yesterday's events, and hopefully he will provide it.

TFCRegina
04-02-2011, 09:56 AM
As angry as I am, I think it's important to give all our support to the lads today. It's not their fault the organization is a fucking shitshow.

Come on you Reds!

xGLAPI5fkXA

My love for you
Is as Deep as a coal mine.

But I fucking hate your owners.

Super Cereal
04-02-2011, 10:24 AM
I'm excited to see Tchani play.

flamehawk
04-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Are there streams usually for these games? See nothing on atdhe

Stuck somewhere w/out TSN, can't make it to the game, and stupid MLS LIve is blocked because of the blackout

lobo
04-02-2011, 11:11 AM

42 red card in 107 games ... he issues a red in 40% of his games? that's crazytalk!

swan
04-02-2011, 11:13 AM
anyone know of a stream i can watch the pre-show

forget it looking at tsn schedule it doesn't look like there is one..

ag futbol
04-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Maybe Toledo will work to our advantage for once. Considering we're the softer team (in most cases) maybe Chivas will be the one throwing out the rash challenges that give us the advantage.

We can only hope.

dantdot
04-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Wileman's tweet:

Tchani and Borman start for #torontofc (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23torontofc) today live on #TSN (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23TSN) at 1 less than a minute ago (http://twitter.com/LukeWileman/status/54219067594248192) via txt (http://twitter.com/devices)

Oh, wow. This can either be awesome or turn out horribly bad.

kaos197O
04-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Cordon looks to be in. Nana is back too.

kaos197O
04-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Wileman's tweet:

Tchani and Borman start for #torontofc (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23torontofc) today live on #TSN (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23TSN) at 1 less than a minute ago (http://twitter.com/LukeWileman/status/54219067594248192) via txt (http://twitter.com/devices)

It's true. They are in as well

lobo
04-02-2011, 11:35 AM

Stuck somewhere w/out TSN, can't make it to the game, and stupid MLS LIve is blocked because of the blackout

i banged my head on a wall trying to find a stream for the VAN game, as did many others, but it was useless ... don't know why, but you can find almost every football game on earth online but not TFC

FAN 590 website schedule says TFC game will be on their web radio, but just checked and it's all blue jays

i was at BMO last week, but can't be there today, so i'm heading out to pub and see if i can get TFC and arsenal on side by side screens

dantdot
04-02-2011, 11:36 AM

Finding streams this year has been the worst for whatever reason. The days of atdhe linking every game are over it seems.

forza_tfc
04-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Looks like Maicon is captain. Interesting choice.

Kc17
04-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Wileman's tweet:

Winter isn't scared to take risks, that's for sure. Last week I was very surprised he threw Stevanovic on right after the half, considering he had only arrived the night before.

Lets hope those two play well :scarf:

swan
04-02-2011, 11:42 AM
i banged my head on a wall trying to find a stream for the VAN game, as did many others, but it was useless ... don't know why, but you can find almost every football game on earth online but not TFC

FAN 590 website schedule says TFC game will be on their web radio, but just checked and it's all blue jays

i was at BMO last week, but can't be there today, so i'm heading out to pub and see if i can get TFC and arsenal on side by side screens

no doubt in my mind that was because it was 2 canadian teams..

i got mls live but i just wanted to watch the pre-show if there was one no biggie

lobo
04-02-2011, 11:45 AM
no doubt in my mind that was because it was 2 canadian teams..

i got mls live but i just wanted to watch the pre-show if there was one no biggie

right, but there was another poster asking about game stream, and likely many others too

is the game on mlslive? ... i thought TSN games were black outs in canada

swan
04-02-2011, 11:46 AM
right, but there was another poster asking about game stream, and likely many others too

is the game on mlslive? ... i thought TSN games were black outs in canada

i'm in the states so it's not for me...

swan
04-02-2011, 11:47 AM
so whats the starting line up...

lobo
i'm in the states so it's not for me...

alright, good on you then

dantdot
Starting XI: Frei, Borman, Cann, Harden, Attakora, Tchani, Maicon (captain), Peterson, Stevanovic, Gordon, Martina

Nana playing right back

ag futbol
04-02-2011, 11:49 AM
uggh... this could be painful

swan
04-02-2011, 11:51 AM
santos playin on the wing.. me no likes better in the center...

Pookie
04-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Tchani is 6'4" and supposedly hard to knock off the ball. Looking forward to seeing what he can do.

With Williams and Borman being brought in, it would appear that our back line is in the midst of a little competition for jobs.

Luanda
Live stream

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=14&part=sports&discipline=football

Pookie
santos playin on the wing.. me no likes better in the center...

Gordon is a pretty big target though in the middle.

swan
04-02-2011, 11:53 AM
alright, good on you then

only because it's not blacked out..

would rather be sitting in my old seats in 116

dantdot
04-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Live stream

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=14&part=sports&discipline=football

Ugh, those crappy betting sites don't count.

swan
04-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Gordon is a pretty big target though in the middle.

yes but he doesn't have the skill santos does..

i've only seen 1 game of gordon but i think it's enough to tell..

flamehawk
04-02-2011, 11:56 AM
well, no luck, running off to the pub

LesH
04-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Ugh, those crappy betting sites don't count.

Of course not, you need to have a funded account to access those streams!
Plus all of them are exclusively at European bookies, which have banned USA bettors a long time ago (I'm in the USA).

So any real streams?
Please save us who knows at least one...

ginkster88
04-02-2011, 11:59 AM
a justin.tv one came on late in the first half for tor-van. hoping the same will happen today

Number Nine
04-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Anyone else have an error message right now on TSN?

Kc17
04-02-2011, 12:01 PM
I sincerely hope TSN isn't doing the bullshit that we had to deal with last week once again, all I see is a black screen atm.

rocktml
04-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Fuck offf TSN

Serb_Star
04-02-2011, 12:02 PM
WTF is going on with TSN?

Okay thank god it's showing a picture now.

Number Nine
04-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Wow, and TSN cuts straight to commercial...

Super Cereal
04-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Maicon as captain, I dig it.

ginkster88
04-02-2011, 12:03 PM
I can't believe how much complaining goes on about having TFC on a NATIONAL sports broadcast channel.

Remember when we couldn't watch the games?

LesH
04-02-2011, 12:04 PM
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/57857/1/watch-toronto-fc-vs-chivas-usa.html

The message on the screen says video will be up soon.
Lets hope so...

swan
04-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I can't believe how much complaining goes on about having TFC on a NATIONAL sports broadcast channel.

well they keep fuckin up

Super Cereal

Seriously.

I love going on tsn.ca and seeing TFC news as the main story, like yesterday.

Batman
guys, I've opened up the match thread and will now close this one. Thanks

ag futbol
my god they need to lose their douche. He is brutal