PDA

View Full Version : Tfc Reserves?

Xcalibur815
03-23-2011, 08:37 PM
roster list for tfc's reserve team?
anyone know anything about this yet?

hrvat87
03-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Dichio's team is playing in the CSL(Canadian Soccer League)1st divison...and jimmy b team is playing in the CSL reserve league,as I'm a team offical for a team in the CSL

Red CB Toronto
03-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Dichio's team is playing in the CSL(Canadian Soccer League)1st divison...and jimmy b team is playing in the CSL reserve league,as I'm a team offical for a team in the CSL

Those teams are the senior and junior academy sides not the team that will play in the MLS reserve league.

Shway
03-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Those teams are the senior and junior academy sides not the team that will play in the MLS reserve league, the reserve team will consist of senior academy players, and tfc players who see playing time rarely

continued

Yeoman
03-24-2011, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't be suprised to see some of the senior academy kids, get call ups to play in the reserve squad though
make sense to me to do it that way. bench players and senior academy players playing there just seems right.
thank god you mentioned you're a team offical. i was starting to worry that i'd be the only one in this thread to make mention of it.

UltraSuperMegaMo
03-24-2011, 02:08 PM
If they take the same tact as last time there was a reserve league, look for half the CSL to get a run out.