PDA

View Full Version : Today's News,Tuesday,Mar.22

denime
03-22-2011, 05:22 AM
Mornin'

Reds Return To Training (http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2011/03/reds-return-training)

TFC has become a tough ticket to sell (http://www.torontosun.com/sports/soccer/2011/03/21/17705486.html)

TFC ownership finally makes some sound moves (http://www.torontosun.com/sports/soccer/2011/03/21/17704901.html)

TFC fans in Vancouver disappointed, not daunted (http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/tfc-fans-vancouver-disappointed-not-daunted)

SUNSHINE (http://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/)

FluSH
03-22-2011, 06:10 AM
I love that TFC Fans in Vancouver shot.... I was like WTF when did Pronto go to Vancouver! ...and Keyman... and Pat... and Deeznuts!

GBV
03-22-2011, 06:24 AM
re: Struggling to sell tickets.

This is where the hockey-mad media gets to start saying "told ya so."
Caring little for the fact that it's the slap-in-the-face price increases, and crap product, that have driven/are driving lots of people away.

keem-o-sabi
03-22-2011, 06:59 AM
Coed girls 1 (http://coedmagazine.com/2011/03/21/jaclyn-swedberg-playboy/) and 2 (http://coedmagazine.com/2011/03/21/miss-coed-nikole-kristine-19-pics/)

London
03-22-2011, 07:06 AM
I love that TFC Fans in Vancouver shot.... I was like WTF when did Pronto go to Vancouver! ...and Keyman... and Pat... and Deeznuts!

got to love the stock footage LOL

that is a pretty bad pic, i needed a shave and a haircut for sure

Technorgasm
03-22-2011, 07:08 AM
Hockey media is right. . . . thie will be a running storuy all freakin year. . the post is ready for TFC to be tied and flogged. . hwo DARE soccer enter thsi market to such success!!!

cant wait to watch them eat it.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/primary_image-620x350/image_nodes/2010/10/tfc.jpg

Fort York Redcoat
03-22-2011, 07:20 AM
Re: Tough Ticket to Sell- Who's the brave and talented author?

I find it laughable the timing of this as we've been talking about Toronto being an all around losing city in the rant thread and here is Professor Anonymous talking of the lack of bang for your buck at this particular Toronto sports event.

Hogwash.

menefreghista
03-22-2011, 07:28 AM
Re: Tough Ticket to Sell- Who's the brave and talented author?

I find it laughable the timing of this as we've been talking about Toronto being an all around losing city in the rant thread and here is Professor Anonymous talking of the lack of bang for your buck at this particular Toronto sports event.

Hogwash.

I don't see what the problem is. The article is a pretty dead on account of what has happened to the TFC ticket demand.

Do we just want to plug our ears and pretend it didn't happen?

By the way, good luck to anyone trying to sell your extra tickets this season at face value. That's how bad the demand is now.

Parkdale
03-22-2011, 07:53 AM
TFC has become a tough ticket to sell (http://www.torontosun.com/sports/soccer/2011/03/21/17705486.html)

Toronto FC’s box-office concerns may be only temporary, with MLS on the rise in Canada. Saturday’s game against the Whitecaps on TSN was the most watched MLS match ever in Canada television, attracting an average audience of 289,000 viewers.

well that's a positive!

and haven't we all been saying that the 'waiting list' was a load of bull for years?

scooter
03-22-2011, 07:53 AM
mornin d

Kaz
03-22-2011, 07:54 AM
I thought the Red Patch Boys would be fine with fewer tickets sold. means fewer "fairweather" fans to bitch about after each game.

Darlofletch
03-22-2011, 08:10 AM
Sigi Schmid after seattle's game against LA - ""Our league is a league where the team that usually has more possession loses because it's a counter-attacking league. That's the way they are set-up to play."

tfc had 66% possession on saturday. all 6 goals came from short quick direct moves.

this is going to be a long year,

overall though, aside from the defensive comedy, we weren't as bad as I intially thought. (http://www.cruelgeography.com/2011/03/tfc-killed-possession-stat.html)

boban
03-22-2011, 08:13 AM
well that's a positive!

and haven't we all been saying that the 'waiting list' was a load of bull for years?
Doesn't necessarily mean it was bull.
Team has sucked for 4 years, and prices continue to skyrocket.
I can see why people on the list don't want in.

DangerRed
03-22-2011, 08:13 AM
TFC ownership finally makes some sound moves (http://www.torontosun.com/sports/soccer/2011/03/21/17704901.html)

The worst story of the bunch. Not a word in it is news, but the author commends MLSE for "sound moves" like hiring Klinsmann and Winter. What random fucking timing for a very random story.

Really wish the media would pick up their game around football in this town.

ganzo_thebest
03-22-2011, 08:17 AM
I can see why people on the list don't want in.

I am in the list and I keep declining cause I would have to sell a kidney to get a partial pack....not really but you know what I mean!!!

Darlofletch
03-22-2011, 08:17 AM
strange timing on the tfc ownership article. reads like it could have been written months ago when we actually hired everyone and just recycled for todays paper.

of the problems it lists form last year, a bunch of them have happened again already, ie we had a bare bones squad again this year until filling it up with academy players, and that the de ro and cann issues have arisen again under the new management.

DangerRed
03-22-2011, 08:18 AM
re: Struggling to sell tickets.

This is where the hockey-mad media gets to start saying "told ya so."
Caring little for the fact that it's the slap-in-the-face price increases, and crap product, that have driven/are driving lots of people away.

You didn't read too closely, did you?

The story says, quite obviously, "ticket sales have been a massive struggle for the 2011 season. It appears the inferior on-field product and steep ticket price increases have finally caught up with them. A poor performance in Vancouver in a 4-2 loss to the expansion Whitecaps on Saturday does little to whet the ticket-buying appetite. And the thought of a rebuild for the team that has next to no team success is unbearable."

boban
03-22-2011, 08:18 AM

The worst story of the bunch. Not a word in it is news, but the author commends MLSE for "sound moves" like hiring Klinsmann and Winter. What random fucking timing for a very random story.

Really wish the media would pick up their game around football in this town.
Perhaps the author is buddies with someone at MLSE and MLSE needed a feelgood story written to counter the negativity?

anto7
03-22-2011, 08:24 AM
Sigi Schmid after seattle's game against LA - ""Our league is a league where the team that usually has more possession loses because it's a counter-attacking league. That's the way they are set-up to play."

tfc had 66% possession on saturday. all 6 goals came from short quick direct moves.

this is going to be a long year,

overall though, aside from the defensive comedy, we weren't as bad as I intially thought. (http://www.cruelgeography.com/2011/03/tfc-killed-possession-stat.html)
Nice article, good summary of the game.

GBV
03-22-2011, 08:31 AM
You didn't read too closely, did you?

The story says, quite obviously, "ticket sales have been a massive struggle for the 2011 season. It appears the inferior on-field product and steep ticket price increases have finally caught up with them. A poor performance in Vancouver in a 4-2 loss to the expansion Whitecaps on Saturday does little to whet the ticket-buying appetite. And the thought of a rebuild for the team that has next to no team success is unbearable."

Failing to see your point.
I'm referring to hockey writers. Many of them like to piss on soccer and would love for it to not succeed. And won't really care about the above info., they would just like to thumb their noses and say "See!?"
"Hockey-mad media" doesn't mean "all media."
Think more closely.

ManUtd4ever
03-22-2011, 08:40 AM
Unlike in years past, TFC attendance will definitely be impacted by the performance of the team this season.

I predict a slow start out of the gate, and a losing record over the first 10 games which will lead to average crowds of approximately 17,000 at BMO Field by the summer (not bad by MLS standards, but dismal by our standards).

However, I don't believe apathy will set in permanently in this market. If as I suspect, the team starts turning the corner in the second half of the season, the capacity crowds will eventually return.

DangerRed
03-22-2011, 08:45 AM
Failing to see your point.
I'm referring to hockey writers. Many of them like to piss on soccer and would love for it to not succeed. And won't really care about the above info., they would just like to thumb their noses and say "See!?"
"Hockey-mad media" doesn't mean "all media."
Think more closely.

Oh boy. Think more closely? How about you put away your broad brush strokes and actually listen to the radio or watch some TV from time to time. Even clowns like Bob McCown know the reasons behind TFC's failure. Getting angry at "hockey-mad media" makes you look like a sports fan with Napoleon syndrome.

No member of the media, hockey or otherwise, is failing to acknowledge exactly why TFC is risking failure.

Beach_Red
03-22-2011, 08:51 AM
I thought the Red Patch Boys would be fine with fewer tickets sold. means fewer "fairweather" fans to bitch about after each game.

There would still be a huge demand for tickets if the prices were lower and yes, that might even bring in a different type of fan.

And in a salary cap league lower ticket proces wouldn't even affect the team's very much. If the most and second-most expensive ticket prices were dropped substantially it still wouldn't cut into the operating budget for player salaries, it would only affect profit.

Parkdale
03-22-2011, 08:59 AM

nice generalization you have there.

too bad it's based on the posts of a sliver of a minority of the people around here.

jabbronies
03-22-2011, 09:15 AM

That's an interesting comment to make. I'm pretty glad you are not an RPB memeber, otherwise people might think what you are saying has some truth to it.

Section 110
03-22-2011, 09:35 AM
MLSE has made it very difficult to be a fan in the stands, from a cost point of view. It's fine to bring in Winter et al, but by jacking the prices again and again, they are already eroding their core supporters - who are not generally sitting in the dark greys and reds - and so the result is that the "cheap" seats will be mostly full, but they will find that all other seats, including the new and strangely priced north end addition, will fluctuate with the ebb and flow of the season. Without the corporate monopoly on seats like the Leafs have and, let's face it, a similar fan base to the Blue Jays (maybe 20 000 serious TFC fans), MLSE is now confronted with the reality that year by year less and less can be afforded by the average guy who wants to go to the game on a regular basis.

I almost didn't renew this year but my wife insisted, because we had agreed to commit for 5 years, but this is starting to feel like quitting smoking; I didn't want to, but I realized that I was spending money on something toxic that was killing me.

Sorry, this was off topic sort of. I tried to refrain but like a smoker, couldn't.

Whoop
03-22-2011, 09:36 AM
Oh boy. Think more closely? How about you put away your broad brush strokes and actually listen to the radio or watch some TV from time to time. Even clowns like Bob McCown know the reasons behind TFC's failure. Getting angry at "hockey-mad media" makes you look like a sports fan with Napoleon syndrome.

No member of the media, hockey or otherwise, is failing to acknowledge exactly why TFC is risking failure.

I have a friend who isn't a football fan but is a sports fan.

And after year 1, he said to me "do you think you'll still get these crowds 4-5 years from now if the team is still losing?" This year might be the year when this gets tested.

But at the time his point was more in reference to how fickle sports fan, in general, are.

GBV
03-22-2011, 09:57 AM

"Angry?"
OK then.

mastermixer
03-22-2011, 10:04 AM
MLSE has made it very difficult to be a fan in the stands, from a cost point of view. It's fine to bring in Winter et al, but by jacking the prices again and again, they are already eroding their core supporters - who are not generally sitting in the dark greys and reds - and so the result is that the "cheap" seats will be mostly full, but they will find that all other seats, including the new and strangely priced north end addition, will fluctuate with the ebb and flow of the season. Without the corporate monopoly on seats like the Leafs have and, let's face it, a similar fan base to the Blue Jays (maybe 20 000 serious TFC fans), MLSE is now confronted with the reality that year by year less and less can be afforded by the average guy who wants to go to the game on a regular basis.

I almost didn't renew this year but my wife insisted, because we had agreed to commit for 5 years, but this is starting to feel like quitting smoking; I didn't want to, but I realized that I was spending money on something toxic that was killing me.

Sorry, this was off topic sort of. I tried to refrain but like a smoker, couldn't.

The pricing of the North End seats insults the intelligence of the people sitting anywhere else in the stadium. It was an obvious attempt at cashing in on the demand which is where the priority was for the suits before they realized they had a shitty product on the field.

ElvistheEvilScotsman
03-22-2011, 10:25 AM
I cant understand why anyone wouldnt want to pay $50+ dollars for a ticket to an early season game when the weather could be cold and rainy at a stadium with no roof, and a shit team.

What I would do to turn the ship around on falling attendance:

1) Buy a big name striker to help improve the marketability of the team both at BMO and on TV
2) Revise ticket pricing (especially in the north end)
3) Get the bulk of the games off GOL to expand brand awareness and loyalty (do this once the team has a big name striker)
4) Invest in a bloody roof or fix the schedule so that we dont have so many early season matches in 2012
5) Games on the half hour to appease to Go trainers so they show up on time and stay until the end of the match.

Easy!

Mark in Ottawa
03-22-2011, 10:46 AM
haven't we all been saying that the 'waiting list' was a load of bull for years?
Yes we have.

Mark in Ottawa
03-22-2011, 10:47 AM
So you won't be leading the "Bring back Garcia" chant then :rolleyes:

Stouffville_RPB
03-22-2011, 10:48 AM
4) Invest in a bloody roof or fix the schedule so that we dont have so many early season matches in 2012

This has been an issue only this year. Previously we had more away matches in the first 2 months than home matches.

Darlofletch
03-22-2011, 10:48 AM
absolutely, how many real madrid fans became part of "the waiting list" with no intent to do anything more than get advance tickets to the madrid game or practice.

Darlofletch
03-22-2011, 10:50 AM
So you won't be leading the "Bring back Garcia" chant then :rolleyes:

no, not so much. how terrible would he have looked in this system?

Mark in Ottawa
03-22-2011, 10:54 AM
However, I don't believe apathy will set in permanently in this market.

Apathy may not but ML$E must be careful not to price themselves out of the market as far as the "cheap seats" are concerned. It appears that the waiting list is jammed with people who can or will only afford to spend so much and as the ticket prices rise the demand stalls.

It may just be a classic case of supply & demand but perception is a dangerous thing to let "get away". If the perception goes from "no tickets available" to "no affordable tickets available" the result is somewhat the same. Fewer people even considering attending can be a very bad sign.

Alixir
03-22-2011, 10:55 AM
I cant understand why anyone wouldnt want to pay $50+ dollars for a ticket to an early season game when the weather could be cold and rainy at a stadium with no roof, and a shit team.

1) Buy a big name striker to help improve the marketability of the team both at BMO and on TV
3) Get the bulk of the games off GOL to expand brand awareness and loyalty (do this once the team has a big name striker)
5) Games on the half hour to appease to Go trainers so they show up on time and stay until the end of the match.

Easy!

1) Buy a big name striker to help improve the marketability of the team both at BMO and on TV....easier said then done when most of the "big name crowd drawing" players that even consider coming to MLS have only NYRB and LAG in their crosshairs. The player would have to want to come here before we can sign him.
2) Revise ticket pricing (especially in the north end)....one of the few things on this list that can be done
3) Get the bulk of the games off GOL to expand brand awareness and loyalty (do this once the team has a big name striker)...that only hinges on wether other networks want to pick up those games.
4) Invest in a bloody roof or fix the schedule so that we dont have so many early season matches in 2012....the schedule is made by MLS. we have no say in how she goes. As far as the roof goes....you know how that goes.
5) Games on the half hour to appease to Go trainers so they show up on time and stay until the end of the match....this would again be a league descision as there is more then only TFC involved.

ElvistheEvilScotsman
03-22-2011, 11:11 AM
1) Buy a big name striker to help improve the marketability of the team both at BMO and on TV....easier said then done when most of the "big name crowd drawing" players that even consider coming to MLS have only NYRB and LAG in their crosshairs. The player would have to want to come here before we can sign him.
2) Revise ticket pricing (especially in the north end)....one of the few things on this list that can be done
3) Get the bulk of the games off GOL to expand brand awareness and loyalty (do this once the team has a big name striker)...that only hinges on wether other networks want to pick up those games.
4) Invest in a bloody roof or fix the schedule so that we dont have so many early season matches in 2012....the schedule is made by MLS. we have no say in how she goes. As far as the roof goes....you know how that goes.
5) Games on the half hour to appease to Go trainers so they show up on time and stay until the end of the match....this would again be a league descision as there is more then only TFC involved.

Totally agree with all of your points. Its everything I think that needs to change obviously some sooner than others.

With respect to the big name I think we could do a lot more in the scouting department and more importantly start waiving our wallet around. Its time for MLSE to get off their wallet and start building a global brand for TFC. Rough guess but I'm thinking we're probably the 4th biggest city in MLS surely there is someone big out there that would play for us.

Wull
03-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Allow standing in all parts of the stadium, get an atmosphere going and stop throwing people out in 104-108 that want to try and encourage chanting and support in their section. Casual fans see the supporter section in the ads, buy a ticket and are then told to sit down and don't bring flags or streamers etc. because they're in a different area.

Whoop
03-22-2011, 11:14 AM
The ticket article was written by Wheeler, as per the print edition.

I don't know why the byline got cut out in the online version.

ElvistheEvilScotsman
03-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Allow standing in all parts of the stadium, get an atmosphere going and stop throwing people out in 104-108 that want to try and encourage chanting and support in their section. Casual fans see the supporter section in the ads, buy a ticket and are then told to sit down and don't bring flags or streamers etc. because they're in a different area.

Excellent Idea!

If we have an empty section declare it as a supporters section for the match and allow fans to relocate down to it to make some noise! :scarf:

menefreghista
03-22-2011, 11:25 AM

We know for a fact that CBC was still interested in broadcasting games. And you have to figure Sportsnet would have been interested too considering their interest in previous seasons and the fact that they are showing Whitecap games.

GhostKiller
03-22-2011, 11:35 AM
If you like that sunshine girl I'm pretty sure she works at the peelers.

ManUtd4ever
03-22-2011, 11:38 AM
MLSE owns GolTV. I think we can all figure out why the regional games are not on CBC or Sportsnet. I like the quality of the GolTV broadcasts but the Whitecaps will get far more exposure based on the current setup.

ElvistheEvilScotsman
03-22-2011, 11:39 AM
We know for a fact that CBC was still interested in broadcasting games. And you have to figure Sportsnet would have been interested too considering their interest in previous seasons and the fact that they are showing Whitecap games.

Interesting!

You'd think MLSE would make more ad money from their beloved LED advert board if home games were on the CBC or Sportsnet vs $75k/month (assuming Gol is $2.50 per subscriber with a base of 30,000 subscribers).

dupont
03-22-2011, 11:42 AM
If you like that sunshine girl I'm pretty sure she works at the peelers.

I thought the Sunshine girls were only posted here for comedic purposes? People actually like them?!?!

ElvistheEvilScotsman
03-22-2011, 11:42 AM
MLSE owns GolTV. I think we can all figure out why the regional games are not on CBC or Sportsnet. I like the quality of the GolTV broadcasts but the Whitecaps will get far more exposure based on the current setup.

Totally see what the FO are trying to do but I dont see TFC as a high demand product right now. They're better off promoting the excitement to a wider audience much like what the Shitecaps are doing.

GBV
03-22-2011, 11:44 AM
The ticket article was written by Wheeler, as per the print edition.

I don't know why the byline got cut out in the online version.

Yeah, for some reason when it's a column (with the logo/head shot),
it sometimes shows up in the on-line version sans info on who wrote it.

markus
03-22-2011, 12:31 PM

Easy!

two thumbs up

markus
03-22-2011, 12:39 PM
This has been an issue only this year. Previously we had more away matches in the first 2 months than home matches.

NO, we did not...(2009 and 2008)

bgnewf
03-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Home Opener Not A Sellout

http://viewfromthesouthstands.com/2011/03/home-opener-not-a-sellout/

Reports emerged today that there large blocks of seats for TFC's home opener still available. Why this is not necessarily a bad thing for the club and its committed fans.

dupont
03-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Home Opener Not A Sellout

http://viewfromthesouthstands.com/2011/03/home-opener-not-a-sellout/

Reports emerged today that there large blocks of seats for TFC's home opener still available. Why this is not necessarily a bad thing for the club and its committed fans.

I like your idea that it will put pressure on the front office to get results since the only thing they understand is money.

However, I think the biggest problem for the fans isn't the results - it's the ticket price. Most people saw TFC as a nice, cheap sporting event to attend and now after only 4 seasons it has become very expensive.

I am a die-hard fan and even I feel like I can't afford to go to every game.. so imagine what a casual fan must think.

Beach_Red
03-22-2011, 01:44 PM
I like your idea that it will put pressure on the front office to get results since the only thing they understand is money.

This means there is something they could be doing but have chosen not to and only a lowering in ticket sales will get them to do it. It means that for the past four years while ticket sales were healthy they chose not to do things that would make the team better.

So, buying the tickets doesn't motivate the owners to do everything they can to make the team the best it can be but not buying the tickets will do that. This is truly a dysfunctional relationship between supporters and owner.

DangerRed
03-22-2011, 01:58 PM
New scrum with Winter up on TFC's web site, as well as an interview with Alan Gordon, fyi.

Dave67
03-22-2011, 02:29 PM
** Random speculation **
Won't be surprised if 'Metro' ends up with a buy $100 in groceries get a free TFC ticket deal this year. Lots of ways to paper this house.

menefreghista
03-22-2011, 02:39 PM
** Random speculation **
Won't be surprised if 'Metro' ends up with a buy $100 in groceries get a free TFC ticket deal this year. Lots of ways to paper this house.

Or they end up on a site like Travelzoo at ridiculously low prices, but the club considers them sold.

Pachuco
03-22-2011, 02:43 PM
** Random speculation **

BREAKING NEWS: The Leafs have made the playoffs. If you want to buy Leafs playoffs tickets, you must buy an 8 pack for TFC Games (none premium games included).

Dave67
03-22-2011, 02:51 PM
^ or Pokerstars will give them out. I think it was 2 years ago I would log onto Pokerstars and they would offer me free TFC tickets for a silly amount of frequent player points.

Kaz
03-22-2011, 03:02 PM
I'll most likely go to the Home Opener, but I won't buy through waiting list offers or ticket master, as I can't choose where I want to sit.

If I go on game day go up to the window and ask what do you have I have more control, It's what I did last year.

Also it's damn near impossible to get off the waiting list, I tried last year for two months never received a response to my requests, questions, and could not find an option on my own. So the bigger question is how many are on the waiting list that don't want to be.

Alonso
03-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Apathy may not but ML$E must be careful not to price themselves out of the market as far as the "cheap seats" are concerned. It appears that the waiting list is jammed with people who can or will only afford to spend so much and as the ticket prices rise the demand stalls.

It may just be a classic case of supply & demand but perception is a dangerous thing to let "get away". If the perception goes from "no tickets available" to "no affordable tickets available" the result is somewhat the same. Fewer people even considering attending can be a very bad sign.

Yeah, I remember in year 1 and 2 that a big part of the draw was a great day out, amazing fun atmosphere, AND only $20-$30 a ticket. Who wouldn't show up?

In my mind, TFC is a blue collar people drawing event. They cheer, drink beer, get rowdy and it all feeds into itself. Prices are WAY to high imo, and I bet there concession profits have steadily fallen to, theyre gouging the fans there as well.

Alonso
03-22-2011, 04:03 PM

Amen to this to! I would love to bring a flag into 107. I think MLSE should take a bold stance here and draw a line in the sand as to what a TFC game is versus other sports venues in the city. Differentiating can be benificial to a team trying to etch out market space. To me, this means running with what has already proven to be successful with this team... Passionate fans. Let everyone stand as they wish, like in Seattle, and let them bring flags, and tifos.

The above, coupled with low ticket costs, and they'll come back in droves.

Alonso
03-22-2011, 04:09 PM

However, I think the biggest problem for the fans isn't the results - it's the ticket price. Most people saw TFC as a nice, cheap sporting event to attend and now after only 4 seasons it has become very expensive.

I am a die-hard fan and even I feel like I can't afford to go to every game.. so imagine what a casual fan must think.

Ditto.

If they're smart, they'll take next years price freeze, and better it with a price reduction and spin it as a reward to the fans for there passion. (When really it would be to make more money of course, by putting bums back in the seats) Because if it was a reward, they wouldn't have pumped up the price in the first place!

Roogsy
03-22-2011, 04:20 PM
They should have dropped prices this year.

Boy did they misread their own fans.

Hey! We know you're angry, but here is another price hike! Now smile for our promotional cameras!

boban
03-22-2011, 07:57 PM
^^ Funny quote there. Weren't you pictured with FO last year promoting the MLS Cup in Toronto?

C.Ronaldo
03-22-2011, 09:49 PM
i would love to stand in 120

TFC07
03-22-2011, 11:17 PM
We need business people with soccer experience running this team. ML$E got to realize this is MLS, NOT EPL or any other top tier league in the world. The quality of soccer isn't great, so don't charge your customers so much. Shit quality shouldn't be so damn expensive! ML$E is so lucky to own Toronto sports teams. I am sure if they were to own some other city sports teams, they would have be bankrupted by now.