PDA

View Full Version : TFC just announced the Official TFC viewing party at Real Sports, who is coming !!!

Red CB Toronto
03-18-2011, 05:22 PM
TFC just announced the Official TFC viewing party at Real Sports, who is coming !!! I was surprised to hear that this would be happening due to the Leafs-Bruins game, but anyways it will be a great time, cheering on the Reds at their home bar. I plan on being down their early for a few cold ones for sure.

Roogsy
03-18-2011, 05:24 PM
If I go anywhere, it will be with my RPB brethren at Joes.

FluSH
03-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Cblake... do you work for MLSE?!? We have our OWN viewing party in at least TWO cities that I know of (and probably more)... check the Members section

Red CB Toronto
03-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Cblake... do you work for MLSE?!? We have our OWN viewing party in at least TWO cities that I know of (and probably more)... check the Members section

No, I just got the email for it, so if anyone was in the area wanted to stop by they could.

FluSH
03-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Ok is just that I find it ironic, as I was driving home I was going to post a thread on our own viewing party (as we need to ensure we're not rusty with out chants come gameday).

thanks for the explination.

tfcleeds
03-18-2011, 06:40 PM
They may call it "official", but no way, no how do the Leafs play second fiddle to TFC on a Saturday night, home game at that. I'll take my chances elsewhere. If you go, you'll likely be disappointed (and likely the only TFC fan in a sea of white and blue).

phonzo
03-18-2011, 06:44 PM
ya umm I'm sorry. Why would you want to watch the game with there and not with the people that live, sleep, breath TFC...

While I appreciate someones enthusiasm for an event the TEAM is putting on I would never pass up spending a game with those that stand / sit with me through the game. Those that are there when TFC fails miserably and still raise a glass. But I suppose going to Real Sports and sitting down with a bunch of people who maybe leave to catch the Go train or sit in their plus boxes makes sense. I'm sure they will give out free coasters!

Only plus side is the waitresses at Real Sports are bangin....but Flush has a fancy hat.

Roogsy
03-18-2011, 06:46 PM
ya umm I'm sorry. Why would you want to watch the game with there and not with the people that live, sleep, breath TFC...

While I appreciate someones enthusiasm for an event the TEAM is putting on I would never pass up spending a game with those that stand / sit with me through the game. Those that are there when TFC fails miserably and still raise a glass. But I suppose going to Real Sports and sitting down with a bunch of people who maybe leave to catch the Go train or sit in their plus boxes makes sense. I'm sure they will give out free coasters!

Only plus side is the waitresses at Real Sports are bangin....but Flush has a fancy hat.

:lol:

On the Real Sports thing...I doubt they'll even put it on the main screen, so how "official" can it be?

Red CB Toronto
03-18-2011, 06:49 PM
:lol:

On the Real Sports thing...I doubt they'll even put it on the main screen, so how "official" can it be?

From what I understand it is in one of the VIP area, the Gardens Room upstairs.

Roogsy
03-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Ah! Even worse...you don't even get to be around all the hot waitresses! :lol:

Although my friend works the VIP at Real Sports...she is pretty smoking.

phonzo
03-18-2011, 07:00 PM
Ah! Even worse...you don't even get to be around all the hot waitresses! :lol:

Although my friend works the VIP at Real Sports...she is pretty smoking.

should bring her to Joes

AL-MO
03-18-2011, 07:09 PM
LOL

That's all I'll say.

boban
03-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Yeah, gots to agree with the others. Don't be such an MLSE yes man.

phonzo
03-18-2011, 07:14 PM
this one time I tried watching TFC at real sports..we had to beg for them to change one TV to GolTV...even then they would put on volume cause there was some raptors dj'ing..

biggest fail ever.

FluSH
03-18-2011, 07:17 PM
ok I posted the thread that I was thinking about while I was driving home from work... can we shoot this down with artelliary? =P

Pinkie
03-18-2011, 07:48 PM
this one time I tried watching TFC at real sports..we had to beg for them to change one TV to GolTV...even then they would put on volume cause there was some raptors dj'ing..

biggest fail ever.

wait martin you're forgetting the part where it was a CCL game away at Cruz Azul, you know like totally NOT an important game at all.

Red CB Toronto
03-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Looking forward to a great night at Real Sports, bring it on you Reds.

Carts
03-19-2011, 10:11 AM
As pretty much everyone knows, I won't go back to Real Sports unless they comp me my beers (after three dreadful experiences, including the debacle during the Canada World Jr. Game)...

If I wasn't out here in Vancouver, I'd be at Joes with y'all...

Carts...

denime
03-19-2011, 10:23 AM

:facepalm:

Have fun with leafs fans ,hopefuly you will have a sound on during the game.:D

RPB viewing party is at Joe's,:drinking:

boban
03-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Keep giving them your money :rolleyes: