PDA

View Full Version : Thank You TFC Ticket reps ... Good Job.

Mark in Ottawa
03-17-2011, 11:28 AM
Just thought I would publicly send a Thank You to the TFC Ticket Reps for the assistance they game me today.

In this very busy time leading up to the season kickoff they were quick to respond when I explained that the 4 Marlie tickets they included as freebies in my partial pack were going to go to waste. I was frustrated that the tickets were not in the Account Manager and there was little time to return them via snail-mail to Toronto for the game this weekend. I E-mailed them and told them so.

They offered to forward them for me and those tickets are now in the hands of someone who will have a better chance of seeing them used than I could.

I have been quick in the past to point out my frustrations with ML$E in various ways but believe that when a job is done well kudos should be shown and sent.

Thanks Again to the TFC Ticket Reps for the hard work on all of our behalf. <3

I hope Paul Beirne sees this and passes it along to the powers that be.

Cashcleaner
03-17-2011, 11:29 AM
I'm glad to see someone has a ticket rep that actually looks out for them. *grumble*

TOBOR !
03-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Just thought I would publicly send a Thank You to the TFC Ticket Reps for the assistance they game me today.

In this very busy time leading up to the season kickoff they were quick to respond when I explained that the 4 Marlie tickets they included as freebies in my partial pack were going to go to waste. I was frustrated that the tickets were not in the Account Manager and there was little time to return them via snail-mail to Toronto for the game this weekend. I E-mailed them and told them so.

They offered to forward them for me and those tickets are now in the hands of someone who will have a better chance of seeing them used than I could.

I have been quick in the past to point out my frustrations with ML$E in various ways but believe that when a job is done well kudos should be shown and sent.

Thanks Again to the TFC Ticket Reps for the hard work on all of our behalf. <3

I hope Paul Beirne sees this and passes it along to the powers that be.

Sure, just let me type that up on my invisible typewriter.

http://jamespoling.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/invisible_typewriter.jpg

Pinkie
03-17-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm glad to see someone has a ticket rep that actually looks out for them. *grumble*

dude i dunno who you have, but mine rocks my socks off.

Huyton
03-17-2011, 12:49 PM
I got completely screwed out of seasons tickets last year because of an incompetent rep.

I too, am happy that there seems to exist at least one that's good.

Because if it was up to me, some bastard would have been fired.

But I'm not bitter...oh no...

Mark in Ottawa
03-17-2011, 12:54 PM
I never said they were perfect and lord knows we are fast to crap all over them when something goes awry.

I just wanted to take this instance to say we do appreciate it when they go to the extra effort every now and then.

Wagner
03-17-2011, 12:59 PM
I had Matt before his promotion, he's always reasonable.

Now I have John, he's solid too.

My experience with Ticket Reps has been positive.

They get shit on a lot because of decisions made by people above them on the org-chart.

sidvan
03-17-2011, 01:06 PM
i have had good reps (revolving door here - 4 in 5 years) when contacting them on the phone. Not one has been good about returning email.

jabbronies
03-17-2011, 01:18 PM

They get shit on a lot because of decisions made by people above them on the org-chart.

Ya Matt was top notch for sure. he always went above and beyond.

Technorgasm
03-17-2011, 01:19 PM
Who is your Rep?

John Driscol?

That guy should be promoted. Very helpfuyl, patient, and pleasant, makes ya feel good when you call. . . . .

FluSH
03-17-2011, 01:40 PM

Matt was amazing! I could always count on him for my requests... well deserved promotion.

I believe I have David Barker now... responds promptly all the time.

Technorgasm
03-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Marketing Michelle. . . is she still here?

and. . . . would ya?

J tothe R-O-C

Dbl_D
03-17-2011, 02:12 PM
dude i dunno who you have, but mine rocks my socks off.
+1, but then again cash I probably pay 10x what you do... :picard:

Pinkie
03-17-2011, 03:11 PM
+1, but then again cash I probably pay 10x what you do... :picard:
hahahahaha i'm so low on the ticket totem pole...but yeah it sucks being the front line cuz you have to take crap for decisions that weren't yours.

also i echo techno's sentiments...but then he wouldn't be my ticket rep..so maybe not! lol

tim90
03-17-2011, 04:15 PM
is toronto fc mediaguide and game notes online

Wull
03-17-2011, 04:47 PM
I can't remember who mine used to be, weaselly little c#*t that he was. This year I had Maggie but had no need for her but she at least seemed like I wasn't an inconvenience when communicating with her