PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster pre sale password

TIRONA
03-16-2011, 11:41 AM
Hello everyone,

Long time member but havent posted all that much... more of a reader. I was wondering if anyone has a password that is required to get tix on ticketmaster. I wonder why it is even passworded????

CHEERS

Heathen
03-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Hello everyone,

Long time member but havent posted all that much... more of a reader. I was wondering if anyone has a password that is required to get tix on ticketmaster. I wonder why it is even passworded????

CHEERS

Sure the password is SCALPER

ExiledRed
03-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Hello everyone,

CHEERS

Usually a password is there to protect something from random people who havent been given permission to access it.

Usually to get the password, you have to follow the steps outlined by the people who put the protection in place, to receive a password. They do this to prevent anonymous users doing things on their site, that they cant trace and where money transactions are involved, it is very important that this kind of security is implemented.

Anybody who gives you their password on here is possibly breaking the law, definitely breaching ToS and risking their own access to the site.

TorontoGooner
03-16-2011, 11:49 AM
I smell a scalper!!

Pachuco
03-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Not to be rude, but, really?

TorontoGooner
03-16-2011, 11:51 AM

Who me?!

TIRONA
03-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Usually a password is there to protect something from random people who havent been given permission to access it.

Usually to get the password, you have to follow the steps outlined by the people who put the protection in place, to receive a password. They do this to prevent anonymous users doing things on their site, that they cant trace and where money transactions are involved, it is very important that this kind of security is implemented.

Anybody who gives you their password on here is possibly breaking the law, definitely breaching ToS and risking their own access to the site.

fair enuf, but i am going this way to avoid the scalpers. Assuming I cant get this password anywhere, will these tickets go on regular sale?

Pachuco
Who me?!

Nope...to the person that opened this thread :)

werewolf
I don't think he is a scalper.

TorontoGooner
Nope...to the person that opened this thread :)

Ah, I see! :)

Technorgasm
03-16-2011, 11:53 AM
just checked still tix available.
I got a pair in 114. $49.50 each

TorontoGooner
03-16-2011, 11:54 AM
fair enuf, but i am going this way to avoid the scalpers. Assuming I cant get this password anywhere, will these tickets go on regular sale?

Friday at 11am mate. Trust me, they'll be a few still knocking around

TorontoGooner
03-16-2011, 11:57 AM
just checked still tix available.
I got a pair in 114. $49.50 each

Result!

TIRONA
03-16-2011, 12:03 PM

bro, its not like im asking for your credit card number. Why would you always assume the worst anyway? I got the password anyways, had to check my junkmail folder for that.

Parkdale
03-16-2011, 12:05 PM
okay, you have the password.

thread closed