PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a drum into the stadium

105BallHats
07-02-2008, 07:51 AM
I'm in section 105 and there really is a need for a bit of help with the chants. I've been handing out soccer ball hats and the drum is the next big step.

But, i heard i need special permission ahead of time if i want to bring in a drum...

Does anyone have any direction/help?

FluSH
07-02-2008, 08:53 AM
You have to be in a Supporters designated section... which basically means buying tickets of scalpers who have them...

cuecas_red
07-02-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm in section 105 and there really is a need for a bit of help with the chants. I've been handing out soccer ball hats and the drum is the next big step.

But, i heard i need special permission ahead of time if i want to bring in a drum...

Does anyone have any direction/help?
hide it under your shirt....or get someone in the supporters section to bring it in?

Roogsy
07-02-2008, 09:31 AM
If he sneaks a drum into the stadium by another section and then tries to take it into a non-supporter section...it will eventually be confiscated. If it's not designated as a supporters section, you are taking your chances trying to get stuff in that is only allowed in the south end or 127.

cuecas_red
07-02-2008, 09:36 AM
someone was using a harmonica in 105, since no drums are allowed we can get a bunch of those