PDA

View Full Version : Season seat holder discount card...restricted to BMO only???

nancymiranda
03-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Sorry if this is a repeat or in the wrong place!

Just got my season package and noticed at the back of the discount card you can only use it at BMO. All other cards from seasons past says BMO and Real Sports App at ACC.

My question is WTF???? Seriously!!!! Have u seen the line ups at BMO????

nancymiranda
03-15-2011, 05:28 PM
I hope they don't mind seeing my white ars when I ask to try on their track pants!!!

rocker
03-15-2011, 06:40 PM
I hope they don't mind seeing my white ars when I ask to try on their track pants!!!

i wouldn't mind!

Joe Kool
03-15-2011, 06:55 PM
With the amount of money people spend on season tickets they should let you spend it at any MLSE souvenir stand or store and it should be good for all MLSE franchise stuff. We used to be able to use it at Centre Sports but they wouldn't let me buy a Raptors shirt with a discount because they said only Raptors STH can do that. We get only TFC stuff. What a load of crap. I bought the majority of my gear through online sales and what not at 40% off anyhow so I say screw the card until MLSE stops being so cheap. How much would they really lose to let us buy all of their gear at 15% off?...

nascarguy
03-15-2011, 06:56 PM
looks like athere fuck by mlse again

OurGame
03-15-2011, 07:09 PM
With the amount of money people spend on season tickets they should let you spend it at any MLSE souvenir stand or store and it should be good for all MLSE franchise stuff. We used to be able to use it at Centre Sports but they wouldn't let me buy a Raptors shirt with a discount because they said only Raptors STH can do that. We get only TFC stuff. What a load of crap. I bought the majority of my gear through online sales and what not at 40% off anyhow so I say screw the card until MLSE stops being so cheap. How much would they really lose to let us buy all of their gear at 15% off?...

they would gain ofcourse .. but they not just cheap their stupidz

nancymiranda
03-15-2011, 07:12 PM
i wouldn't mind!

Lol.. I may just do it!!!!