PDA

View Full Version : Will someone bring me a frikin scarf to vancity?

zackdotcom
03-15-2011, 07:23 AM
I hate that the timbers army here in PDX has basically told the soccer stores here not to sell other MLS team merch or they will boycott them and cause major financial damage to their stores. And unfortunately they can. Would someone be willing to bring me a red scarf... I will gladly pay 20 usd for it, and sport it here in town since the army already hates me.

please let me know I am in Van City Friday!

Thanks guys can't wait to see the team again!

FluSH
03-15-2011, 08:45 PM
Can one of our guys going to Vancity help out Zack...

ExiledRed
03-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Why does the army hate you?

Yeoman
03-15-2011, 08:49 PM
yeah why does the army hate you?
are you on soccer city usa?

Suds
03-15-2011, 08:50 PM
I would but I'm not likely to be in DT Van on Friday. Not expecting to roll into DT until Saturday morning.

Parkdale
03-15-2011, 08:51 PM
yeah.... so Portland hates you? This all sounds kinda strange to me.

why not mailorder? Hell.... that scarf company in Seattle probably delivers, unless the timbers army has infiltrated the post office too!

FluSH
03-15-2011, 08:52 PM
^^^
just don't meet him alone in an alley and you'll be alright...

ExiledRed
03-15-2011, 08:57 PM
^^^

See I wasnt going to say that, but yeah....this

zackdotcom
03-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Why does the army hate you?

Certain members are fuckwads... PERIOD

They hate that i show up to their games in my red and white and watch and laugh as they dont see that they will be sytematically dismantled by ownership as the game becomes a family friendly enviroment... ( story in the Oregonian last week on this very issue.)

I hate the Timbers ownership mostly, Merritt's father is a main reason we are in a global recession... ( Henry Paulson ), yeah that did not go over well when that was posted online regarding supporting ownership after he changed to logo and such...

I hate the game on turf, so when they spend 31 mil to rebuild and we put in fucking turf... I made a big stink that ownership did not like. ( all the way to a C and D order )... Like they could learn from us huh?

And really but stealing the Sp clube de Portugal 3rd jersey as your own after I wore that thing all over town and to their rallies last year is really funny too.

I am A TFC fan not a Timbers fan, they will not turn me, and I have roosted in their nest... They are the best and worst of fans for many reasons so there!

I have they many TA friends who agree with my views but for the most part it's all politics and they see the 107ist crumbling.

and applauding the banner " New shit logo, same shit team" at the last shittle game threw them over the edge, even though most agreed they were trumped by the banner post game.

They have no Pity, I have no respect...

Now i looked today for a scarf only found one and it sucked...
MLS.net store in the usa does not have TFC ones that i would buy, besides i bought my white jersey in Toronto, i'd rather have one from the mother land and not some wherehouse in cleveland...

We will see you guys tomorrow, im in White, Liz will be in Red.

Redcoe15
03-19-2011, 02:21 AM
I hate that the timbers army here in PDX has basically told the soccer stores here not to sell other MLS team merch or they will boycott them and cause major financial damage to their stores. And unfortunately they can.
Wow, but they're being douchebags.

West220Side
03-19-2011, 06:51 AM
^^^

Yes... its a trap, but why does the timbers army want our red scarfs... voodoo? We must assemble a team to work on this, right away. :D

yeah.... so Portland hates you? This all sounds kinda strange to me.

why not mailorder? Hell.... that scarf company in Seattle probably delivers, unless the timbers army has infiltrated the post office too!

This timbers army seems resourceful for a group of people from portland.