PDA

View Full Version : Will Call

egoodwin
07-02-2008, 01:21 AM
Anyone else ever used it?

Had to go to it today since I printed off wrong ticket for my parents... and really it's absolutely stupid...

For some reason, even on a game day when the only way to get the tickets was either pick up from will call or have them emailed, the will call window opened up a mere 20 min before the game, after the starting lineups were announced...

Maybe they were open, but not one of those lines that were at least 20-30 people deep moved until 20 min prior to game which is absolutely ridiculous...

I missed the anthem, and I would have missed the beginning of the game had I been one more person back in the lineup

Really Will Call window opening 20 minutes before the game is an absolute joke.

canadian_bhoy
07-02-2008, 07:05 AM
I went to will call at 12:30 and picked up my tickets. 1 person in front of me. I think it took about 5 mins. ;)

Had to go to it today since I printed off wrong ticket for my parents... and really it's absolutely stupid...

For some reason, even on a game day when the only way to get the tickets was either pick up from will call or have them emailed, the will call window opened up a mere 20 min before the game, after the starting lineups were announced...

Maybe they were open, but not one of those lines that were at least 20-30 people deep moved until 20 min prior to game which is absolutely ridiculous...

I missed the anthem, and I would have missed the beginning of the game had I been one more person back in the lineup

Pachuco
07-02-2008, 09:13 AM
The will call window did not open 20 mins before the game. I was there an hour before the game, had about 6 people in front of me and it took me 5 mins to get my tickets.

flatpicker
07-02-2008, 10:29 AM
you must have been in the bathroom line...

Fort York Redcoat
07-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Ahhh. The precise reason I printed out my tix. Luv you Account manager!

werewolf
07-02-2008, 10:44 AM
I went more then 3 hours before the game, I knew there would be a huge lineup. It still took longer then it should have to find my ticket, but whatever, better then waiting 45 mins or more.

Oldtimer
07-02-2008, 10:55 AM
I had to use it once last year due to a TFC mess-up.
It took a long time for them to find my tickets.

egoodwin
07-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Well, I know that every line was not moving for a good 10 to 15 minutes and did not move again til 20 min before the game, whether or not it was not open, or they were on break, I'm not sure... but that isn't right

rocker
07-02-2008, 12:49 PM
paul beirne even said the ticket window was gonna be a bitch... and warned about getting down early.

egoodwin
07-02-2008, 12:51 PM
the issue is not about getting down early, the issue is about all 10 or so lines not moving one inch for a good 10 to 15 minutes until 20 minutes before game time

ExiledRed
07-02-2008, 12:52 PM

Im confused, I got the box office to print off the tickets for me about an hour before the game, and it took less than three minutes.

rocker
07-02-2008, 12:53 PM
don't wait til the last hour to get your tickets at will call then.

it's like TFC complaining about the ref when they couldn't get a ball over the goal line ;)

I received 2 email warnings about 10 days and 5 days before the game saying "print your tickets"... I did it, thus I didn't have to deal with lines not moving ;)

ExiledRed
07-02-2008, 12:59 PM

it's like TFC complaining about the ref when they couldn't get a ball over the goal line ;)

you didnt see the game then?

egoodwin
07-02-2008, 01:16 PM

I received 2 email warnings about 10 days and 5 days before the game saying "print your tickets"... I did it, thus I didn't have to deal with lines not moving ;)
well ya that was the plan, and that's what I did, except yesterday was not July 22 :P

And I don't care if you did not have to stand in the line nor do I need to be lectured by some who didn't need to come into the line...

the concern is why the lines did not move for 10-15 minutes, 20 minutes before the game. Is that a regular occurrence or was yesterday just one big fuckup?