PDA

View Full Version : I want my Season Ticket Package

Pages : 1 [2] 3

nfitz
03-16-2011, 01:46 PM
I'll reask the question, where would I see a purolator number? all my tickets are in the account manager bit, but no sign of a purolator number.In Account Settings ... right at the bottom (in Edit Profile, right under your Email address).

tim90
03-16-2011, 01:50 PM
who on cover 2011 toronto fc mediaguide

Wull
03-16-2011, 01:58 PM
who on cover 2011 toronto fc mediaguide

ask Paul on Twitter oh and if you get Renee Paquette's phone number, send it my way!

ExiledRed
03-16-2011, 01:58 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w180/ExiledRed/tvg.jpg

Darlofletch
03-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Go to your account settings page, and at the very bottom it should say "Purolator Tracking number (2011 Season Tickets)" or something along those lines. Mine has a blank, but maybe you have a number.

thanks. yeah, all i have is Purolator Tracking# (2011 TFC Season Tickets). no number at all.

hmm, I have to go by bmo tomorrow to pick up an mls cup banner, if i could pick them up at the same time, that'd be awesome. time to call them up.

nfitz
03-16-2011, 02:35 PM
I had a nice call from TFC confirming that had indeed got my tickets back from Purolator. It seems that they don't think my address is real, but looking at it, there is no indication why not. Perhaps the comma after the address with Suite XXX ... Purolator seems to bureacratic to me ...

The promised to same-day it tomorrow morning (or even today if I was going to be around late). So well handled by TFC!

Maybe it would have been simpler if it had gone to my home address!

DangerRed
03-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Nice. That means I'm not getting mine either.

Darlofletch
03-16-2011, 02:40 PM
I just called and they assured me that they went out to purolator yesterday. so hopefully there'll be a delivery notice awaiting me when i get home.

Mark in Ottawa
03-16-2011, 03:05 PM
I just had my partial's delivered in Newmarket. They came with four free tickets to this weekends Marlies game. Think I would have preferred a pin. as I can't use the tickets this weekend.
At least you live close enough that someone may want to use the "free stuff" that the partial pack holders got.

I live in Ottawa! How the hell do I get the 4 tickets I received into the hands of someone who might use them?

I checked the account manager and they aren't in there. So there is no way to get the tickets I received today back to Toronto in time.

Nice try ML$E ... but sore this one as a :facepalm:

Red CB Toronto
03-16-2011, 03:08 PM
At least you live close enough that someone may want to use the "free stuff" that the partial pack holders got.

I live in Ottawa! How the hell do I get the 4 tickets I received into the hands of someone who might use them?

I checked the account manager and they aren't in there. So there is no way to get the tickets I received today back to Toronto in time.

Nice try ML$E ... but sore this one as a :facepalm:

You might want to try and contact your rep, they might be able to reprint them and have them will called for who ever you give them too.

Mark in Ottawa
03-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Everybody with a full season ticket got one.

Fixed.
Partial Pack Holders got 4 complimentary tickets to this weekends Marlies game <sigh>.

I guess they couldn't sell em so they tried giving them away.
Short notice and on the day of the TFC season opener against Vancouver so many won't get used. They aren't in account manager so mine are sure to "die on the vine" so to speak :(

ExiledRed
03-16-2011, 03:11 PM
do leafs anf raptors fans get stuck for marlies tickets too?

Primavera
03-16-2011, 06:46 PM
I think I would have liked the yearbook a little better if it wasn't full of ads, makes it look like a magazine. I think they could have taken the high road on this one.

I think it *is* a magazine and it'll probably be for sale at BMO and newstands once the season starts.

I feel the same about the ads....way too many...but still a nice wrap-up of last season. Looking forward to spending a bit more time reading through it later on.

Derko
03-16-2011, 06:52 PM
Picked mine up today @ Puro Depot, nice looking package, see you all at BMO.

Canada72
03-16-2011, 07:28 PM
I think it *is* a magazine and it'll probably be for sale at BMO and newstands once the season starts.

I feel the same about the ads....way too many...but still a nice wrap-up of last season. Looking forward to spending a bit more time reading through it later on.

Looks like Core Media Inc. put it together

http://www.coremedia.ca/tfc/yearbook

And we will get another one next year..

"The Official Yearbook will only be available to season ticket holders of the Toronto FC and will be published at the conclusion of the 2011 MLS season."

http://www.coremedia.ca/tfc/demographics

61% of us are 'MOPES' and have a household income around $111,000

Canada72
03-16-2011, 07:31 PM
I think I would have liked the yearbook a little better if it wasn't full of ads, makes it look like a magazine. I think they could have taken the high road on this one.

Here are the prices for the ads

http://www.coremedia.ca/tfc/ratecard

rocker
03-17-2011, 10:55 AM
ya gotta love Purolator... they never showed up... NEVER taped a Purolator tag saying they were actually here... and then I get a phone call from a store that's the local Purolater depot saying they have the package for me and I have to pick it up by tomorrow afternoon. the "later" part of the company name sure is true.

sidvan
03-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Here are the prices for the ads

http://www.coremedia.ca/tfc/ratecard

demographics are interesting

nfitz
03-17-2011, 12:34 PM
demographics are interestingIndeed the are: http://www.coremedia.ca/tfc/demographics

A breakdown by seat price level would be interesting too ..

DangerRed
03-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Have all three ticket packages in hand now, after going down to BMO in person.

Tickets are by far the coolest part of the package, and the discount card is a nice touch.

The yearbook and the scarf, however, are weak. I'll be sticking to my adidas scarf this season, thank you.

In any case, just glad to have them. Let the fun begin.

Gobi
03-17-2011, 03:25 PM
How do you guys feel about the whole "Season V" branding?
I just can't get the TV show "V" out of my mind every time I see it.

I expect that when any of our players get injured they'll reveal that they're actually space-lizards underneath fake human skin. :D

TFC = Space Lizards!

Dave67
03-17-2011, 06:34 PM
No tickets, No sticky note, No phone call. Good start to the season :(

rocker
03-17-2011, 07:17 PM
When I went to the local depot to get my box of tickets, I was talking to another TFC fan who was picking up. She said Purolator doesn't put the sticky notes on doors/lobbies anymore.

Both of us didn't get any notice.. I think the driver just went straight to the depot and entered into the computer a note about us not being home.

Dave67
03-17-2011, 09:02 PM
^ good to know. I'll check the depot Friday.

tfcmanu
03-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Anybody get there season tix in the King w/Bay Area ? eg (Office Buildings)..Nothing for me. :(

DangerRed
03-18-2011, 10:06 AM
Anybody get there season tix in the King w/Bay Area ? eg (Office Buildings)..Nothing for me. :(

Read my earlier posts. I'm right at King and Bay and didn't get a notification of any kind. Called the FO on an off chance and they said Purolator simply sent my tickets back to them. Had to go down to BMO in person to pick them up yesterday. Call the reps.

Pachuco
03-18-2011, 10:09 AM
When I went to the local depot to get my box of tickets, I was talking to another TFC fan who was picking up. She said Purolator doesn't put the sticky notes on doors/lobbies anymore.

Both of us didn't get any notice.. I think the driver just went straight to the depot and entered into the computer a note about us not being home.

I can contradict that person. I got a sticky note on my front door. Consequently picked mine up from Purolator depot.

Mark in Ottawa
03-18-2011, 10:12 AM
I just can't get the TV show "V" out of my mind every time I see it.

Funny... I'm thinking V for Vendetta :rolleyes:
They "blowed up the team" and now what to expect :noidea:

Red CB Toronto
03-18-2011, 10:13 AM
I live in the Yonge and Eglington area and my tickets too have been returned to BMO after Purolator claimed they thought my address was not good. I don't understand how this is the case considering it was, checked account manager and all is good there in terms of my contact info. So now I am going to head down to BMO to get them, there was no way I was going to let Purolator get their hands on them again.

There never left a notice on top of that.

JonO
03-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Read my earlier posts. I'm right at King and Bay and didn't get a notification of any kind. Called the FO on an off chance and they said Purolator simply sent my tickets back to them. Had to go down to BMO in person to pick them up yesterday. Call the reps.
I'm at Bay/King and nothing either. Still waiting to hear from my ticket rep...

Super
03-18-2011, 10:26 AM
I got my tickets on Wednesday. I live in the Yonge/Eglinton area. They tried dropping off my tickets on Tuesday, but the concierge was not at his desk, so no delivery. They called me that same day and asked me if I wanted to pick up the package, and I said "hell no" and told them to re-try delivering the package the next day... which they did!

Derko
03-18-2011, 11:23 AM
I can contradict that person. I got a sticky note on my front door. Consequently picked mine up from Purolator depot.

^ Me too.

nfitz
03-18-2011, 11:30 AM
That's even worse isn't it? If they've changed their policy about not leaving notes, that's one thing.

But if we are having widespread reports that Purolator is frequently not leaving a note, then they have a systemic failure of their delivery system. This speaks to being a really poor-quality organization, and I will personally be recommending that we continue to avoid their services for corporate shipping. Though I'd think that there would have to be change in the rotation of the planet before anyone would consider moving away from Fed-Ex.

backbeat
03-18-2011, 11:45 AM
I picked mine up today - they left a note on my door and a phone message saying i had 3 days to pick them up. the problem was they weren't there, they had sent them back to the main depot on Lakeshore after 2 days!! i was pissed and phoned Purolator - they contacted the main depot and made sure to hold them for me - at least i got them but it was an ordeal!!

Stouffville_RPB
03-18-2011, 11:56 AM

I got a sticky on the door too.

BTW I'm pumped!!! When is the first game again :rolleyes:. I need my TFC fix.

DangerRed
03-18-2011, 12:29 PM
That's even worse isn't it? If they've changed their policy about not leaving notes, that's one thing.

But if we are having widespread reports that Purolator is frequently not leaving a note, then they have a systemic failure of their delivery system. This speaks to being a really poor-quality organization, and I will personally be recommending that we continue to avoid their services for corporate shipping. Though I'd think that there would have to be change in the rotation of the planet before anyone would consider moving away from Fed-Ex.

Same here -- we're a huge corporation and we're FedEx all the way. Never ever would I recommend we switch to Purolator, partly based on this but also the "experience" i had to go through when my Xbox 360 got the red ring of death and had to be shipped for repairs. They're terrible, and as someone else said, there's a reason they're the cheapest.

tfcmanu
03-18-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm at Bay/King and nothing either. Still waiting to hear from my ticket rep...

If I don't get the tix at work King/Bay it will be an inconvenience to pick them up at BMO or Kipling depot...I take The Go train and live In Newmarket:facepalm:

Phil
03-18-2011, 02:19 PM
I got mine this week, overall I think its all pretty nice.

Now I live in an apartment, and apparently purolator will not leave a notice at apartments.

I went to my ticket manager, clicked on my account and pulled the purolator ID out of there. I then looked it up, saw I missed and called them and made the arrangements.

Yohan
03-18-2011, 02:27 PM
got mine... came with 4 tix to marlies game on apr 9. *shrug* they make pretty confettis

Phil
03-18-2011, 02:30 PM
hahaha, anyone seen this in their packages?

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg640/scaled.php?tn=0&server=640&filename=zsjvu.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Just kidding :D

Yohan
03-18-2011, 02:34 PM
you should have rolled with it for a few days, just to see tim90 flip his lid

Phil
03-18-2011, 02:38 PM
you should have rolled with it for a few days, just to see tim90 flip his lid

I dont know that my PM box could handle the abuse :D

tim90
03-18-2011, 02:59 PM
i did not get the mediaguide

DangerRed
03-18-2011, 03:02 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qOyl_uAB1ZY/SxGm4lARhpI/AAAAAAAAAZA/wS53dx6t-xw/s1600/1975_Toronto_Croatia_gd.jpg

Darlofletch
03-18-2011, 03:08 PM
still haven't got mine. according to the tfc rep I spoke to, purolator decided my address doesn't exist so didn't even try to deliver it, currently back at bmo, was promised it would be delivered on monday.

Jeffro
03-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Orangeville Checking in:

I wasn't home but Puro left a delivery notice, I must go and pick them up tomorrow in Brampton.

I'm not the only RPB in Orangeville??

tim90
03-18-2011, 03:22 PM
who can i talk about mediaguide

jaahuuu
03-18-2011, 03:22 PM
still haven't got mine. according to the tfc rep I spoke to, purolator decided my address doesn't exist so didn't even try to deliver it, currently back at bmo, was promised it would be delivered on monday.
Join the club, Purolator hasn't been able to locate the United States of America 5 years running. Supposedly my tickets were going to be reshipped today.

Bobinhood
03-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Nothing.

No Note, No tracking Number in A-Manager, No attempt to the someone home door, no phone call, nada. Black hole.

Just like the last 3 years running im sure they are going to tell me to drive to the depot in Etobicoke from Scarborough and pick them up.

Its brilliant when you think of it. You charge for/advertise a delivery service, and then you make the recipient come get the package. Purelylater has a great business model here. Its the Value Village model of supply chain management.

Roogsy
03-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Scarborough?

That's rough.

tim90
03-18-2011, 08:29 PM
i need mediaguide

Flipityflu
03-18-2011, 08:39 PM
LOL

you didn't get yours? i gave up my season ticket last year and i still got 6 in the mail last week.

rocker
03-18-2011, 09:06 PM

Maybe it's something to do with the depot. I've never had a sticky note from this place. It's a photocopy store called "options" and they actually called me (not Purolater) saying there was a package.

tim90
03-18-2011, 09:51 PM
flipityflu who send you the mediaguide

adamdz
03-20-2011, 07:33 PM
I must have got an early prototype.

http://psychotic-one.com/images/season5scarf.jpg

Whoop
03-20-2011, 07:51 PM
LMAO....

J.Neverfold
03-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Anyone get 2 Marlies tickets with their package that they are not going to use? I'm a season ticket holder since day 1 and got nothing... Must have been randomly inserted

SuperTCP
03-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Anyone get 2 Marlies tickets with their package that they are not going to use? I'm a season ticket holder since day 1 and got nothing... Must have been randomly inserted

Season Ticket holder recieved the scarf, discount card, and year book.

Partial Pack holders recieved the free marlies tickets.

SuperTCP
03-20-2011, 08:09 PM

I think I will have to get my mom to sow mine to look just like yours.

tim90
03-21-2011, 10:17 AM
i did not get the mediaguide

craigtfc
03-21-2011, 10:23 AM
You can download the mediaguide from the blackberry app store

Duct Tape
03-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Partial Pack holders recieved the free marlies tickets.

In theory, I'm going to have to call the FO if and when my tickets ever show up in physical form to thank them for Marlies tickets to a game which has already occurred by the sounds of things. My TFC Half Season tickets are finally showing up in the Account Manager at least. When i called to try and find out what was going on with the couriered package today, i basically got told they were mailed staggered and to be patient that it would arrive before Saturday.

Yohan
03-21-2011, 01:08 PM
In theory, I'm going to have to call the FO if and when my tickets ever show up in physical form to thank them for Marlies tickets to a game which has already occurred by the sounds of things. My TFC Half Season tickets are finally showing up in the Account Manager at least. When i called to try and find out what was going on with the couriered package today, i basically got told they were mailed staggered and to be patient that it would arrive before Saturday.
I got apr 9 vs rochester marlies tix.

which i promptly gave it away lol. 19 bucks a ticket to see the marlies though? sheesh

Pookie
03-21-2011, 03:02 PM
any word on when the ticket exchange will go live?

menefreghista
03-21-2011, 03:19 PM

I'm kind of amazed at how poorly TFC FO seems to be running everything these days.

rocker
03-21-2011, 03:29 PM

i heard there's still ticks available for Portland, so I bet when those are sold, it will go online.

I found ticket exchange pretty useless last year. Nobody ever bought my seats. The previous season I'd post my seats and they'd be snapped up within a day.

Red CB Toronto
03-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Any partial pack holder have some Marlies tickets they can spare? Thanks

GBV
03-21-2011, 05:56 PM

:D:D:D

tfcmanu
03-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Just received my Season Tix in a downtown office building, did not get the tix on the first try the season tix went back to BMO then a quick call they sent the tix 2nd time finally they arrived...YEAH!!!! :flare:

Mark in Ottawa
03-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Any partial pack holder have some Marlies tickets they can spare? Thanks
All of the Marlie tickets I received in my partial pack (all 4 of em) were for one game... on March 19th!

I had the TFC ticket management staff forward them for me as I could not.

Xcalibur815
03-22-2011, 11:18 AM
patiently waiting for mine still...
if i don't receive by wed. ill give em a piece of my mind

tfcmanu
03-22-2011, 11:41 AM
I received no Media guide or TFC Yearbook are people on this board Calling Media Guide & TFC Yearbook the same or are we supposed to have both?

Suds
03-22-2011, 12:16 PM
I received no Media guide or TFC Yearbook are people on this board Calling Media Guide & TFC Yearbook the same or are we supposed to have both?

2010 yearbook should be included in your season ticket package.

The media guide was only supposed to go to tim90 but it looks like TFC messed up and he didn't get it ... Again:D

JonO
03-22-2011, 12:50 PM
patiently waiting for mine still...
if i don't receive by wed. ill give em a piece of my mind
Call and speak with your ticket rep. That's what I did and I ended up going to the stadium to pick up the tickets. They literally have rooms full of tickets that Purolater returned because of a problem with the address. Seems like Purolator uses some sort of automated system that is not at all forgiving with the address. Leaves the reps with a ton of work to do though

MG42
03-22-2011, 01:01 PM
I wasn't home when purolator tried to deliver mine. they left the ticket that said they will hold them for 5 days at the depot. I then had a message on my machine saying they would hold them for only 3. I called purolator and they told me they would hold them for 5 days. When I picked them up the guy told me that it is a condition set by MLSE that tickets can't remain at the depot for more than 3 business days, even thought the normal by purolator is 5 days.

tim90
03-22-2011, 02:54 PM
is toronto fc mediaguide on torontofc.ca

craigtfc
03-22-2011, 02:58 PM
You can also download the mediaguide it on i-tunes

Pookie
03-22-2011, 04:04 PM
I'm kind of amazed at how poorly TFC FO seems to be running everything these days.

And the sale of TFC merchandise too. You'd think that they don't want anyone to know about their new kit, hoodies, etc.

Tickets arrived but Account Manager still doesn't have them loaded for forwarding.

tim90
03-23-2011, 09:37 AM
i need mediaguide

mastermixer
03-23-2011, 10:37 AM
I wonder if Tim90 has a shrine in his basement with all the mediaguides from all over the world or something.

Red CB Toronto
03-23-2011, 10:59 AM
Tim, we have the special edition of the media guide for you, would you like one, let me know and we can meet, what part of the city you reside in.

Xcalibur815
03-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Call and speak with your ticket rep. That's what I did and I ended up going to the stadium to pick up the tickets. They literally have rooms full of tickets that Purolater returned because of a problem with the address. Seems like Purolator uses some sort of automated system that is not at all forgiving with the address. Leaves the reps with a ton of work to do though

yep done deal hopefully they arrive tomorrow (hopefully some1 is @ home), or else ima have to go through hell and high water to pick em up at the depot sometime b/w friday-sat.

thanks

tim90
03-24-2011, 10:27 AM
can i meet you at bmo for mediaguide

Red CB Toronto
03-24-2011, 10:37 AM
I was in that room with all the returned tickets, they were stacked high.

Wagner
03-24-2011, 10:39 AM
I would like to be there for the handoff of this media guide.

Tim90, are you coming to the game on Saturday??

Red CB Toronto
03-24-2011, 10:49 AM
can i meet you at bmo for mediaguide

We will be at BMO with a media guide in hand for you, where in the stadium are you sitting for the game, an RPB welcoming committee will hand delivery it to you.

ExiledRed
03-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Is there like free heroin inside this mediaguide or something?

tim90
03-24-2011, 11:40 AM
do you have cell number

Parkdale
03-24-2011, 11:41 AM
do you have cell number

yes i do

tim90
03-24-2011, 11:43 AM
what is it

Parkdale
03-24-2011, 11:44 AM
a nokia

tim90
03-24-2011, 11:44 AM
who is toronto fc media relations

tim90
03-24-2011, 11:45 AM
is mediaguide on on toronto fc.ca

Duct Tape
03-24-2011, 04:43 PM

Yup, i got a call from my rep today, my tickets were returned without so much as a delivery attempt by Purolator. They are going to send them to my office now so that i get them, but they made sure they are in my account manager so i can print Saturdays and make it to the game.

tim90
03-25-2011, 11:24 AM
what s are blake

Parkdale
03-25-2011, 11:26 AM
indeed

dow117
03-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Just saw TFC tix for opener and future games on travelzoo for 50% off .... $26 ea. Why buy season's any more ???

tim90
03-25-2011, 11:29 AM
is mediaguide online this year

craigtfc
03-25-2011, 11:32 AM
You can download it from the blackberry app world or i-tunes

tim90
03-25-2011, 11:33 AM
how abbout torontofc.ca

nobodybeatsthewiz
03-25-2011, 11:35 AM
legend, total legend :)

Super
03-25-2011, 11:37 AM
how abbout torontofc.ca

One day you'll get that media guide. We're all rooting for you, man!

Torontotonto
03-25-2011, 12:00 PM
is mediaguide online this year

tim90
Here's a link to all the media guides you want.

http://www.google.ca/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1259&bih=759&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=soccer+media+guide&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

tim90
03-25-2011, 12:40 PM
i need toronto fc mediaguide

Oldtimer
03-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Picked up my package today.

Noticed that the 2007 season picture of MoJo has been quietly removed. :D

billyfly
03-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Time to bump.

Where the F is my STH package?

(yes I know the date)

Dv23
03-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Wow. Thanks a lot Billyfly. I just read an entire page of comments from last year. Didn't realize it until someone posted a photo of the "new" season ticket package, and it said Season V on it.

lol.

jimiv
03-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Wow. Thanks a lot Billyfly. I just read an entire page of comments from last year. Didn't realize it until someone posted a photo of the "new" season ticket package, and it said Season V on it.

lol.

Ditto

:facepalm:

ouderwien
03-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Me too. I read that they were finally here...then :sad:

billyfly
03-09-2012, 11:51 AM
HAHAH..read people.

I want my STH package. Not - ITS HERE!

Pinkie
03-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Time to bump.

(yes I know the date)

my favourite day of the year is when i get my sth package...the excitement of opening it...seeing all the tickets...imagining us winning the games.

i can't wait!

Ageroo
03-09-2012, 11:55 AM
my favourite day of the year is when i get my sth package...the excitement of opening it...seeing all the tickets...imagining us winning the games.

i can't wait!

You have a vivid imagination......;) I kidd, I kidd

TOBOR !
03-09-2012, 12:16 PM
got sucked in as well. started off thinking 'I never got a lunch bag last year', then 'great - another scarf - do I really need another scarf ?'.

I don't think I want another scarf.

nfitz
03-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Time to bump.

(yes I know the date)Paul said earlier this week they should land Tuesday/Wednesday if I remember correctly.

NewCity
03-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Any scoop to when Purolator will start their trucks and start sending them our way?

Alonso
03-10-2012, 11:46 AM

lol.

Same here! This is a massively douchebag move. :-)

Fort York Redcoat
03-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Rumour is Tues/Wed

TOBOR !
03-10-2012, 01:28 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/and+we+never+finished+that+epic+thread+that+was+ha ppening+_215588b6305c0cc1e4a62d0e5bae71c5.jpg

rocker
03-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Purolator again eh? The delivery company that never delivers... just prefers to drop it off 8km at a depot when I'm sitting here all day listening for them.

billyfly
03-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Douchebag (repeat at least 6 times)

Dv23
03-11-2012, 03:05 AM
Yo, but why are you so fly, billy?

AHHSHADDAP AH YO FACE

NewCity
03-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Sweet! Love this time of year!

moralis
03-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Video interview of Paul Beirne discussing 2012 Season Tickets:

http://www.wakingthered.com/2012/3/11/2862253/2012-tfc-season-tickets-sales
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmNOz7CjPOc&list=UUaCEb2ZuLbsz0jLhZpWp6eg&index=2&feature=plcp)

Technorgasm
03-12-2012, 08:27 AM
just got mine, nice scarf, the best one yet.
simple design,.
The tickets are nice as well. . .very attractive package.
worth every penny./.

now. . . my expectations are the same as day one.
Win lose or draw. . score in every home fixture. . . .

TFC_905
03-12-2012, 08:30 AM
pics!

T-boy
03-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Are we gonna get yet ANOTHER scarf this season? Why can't we get a hat or something?! Just for a change up for one season, please?!

Ageroo
03-12-2012, 08:44 AM
In oshawa and I am off work for the week....the guy just came to drop mine off.....oh yeah. Just about to open them....IT'S CHRISTMAS IN MARCH BABY!

Auzzy
03-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Are we gonna get yet ANOTHER scarf this season? Why can't we get a hat or something?! Just for a change up for one season, please?!

Just a couple more scarfs, and you can have a quilt!

T-boy
03-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Just a couple more scarfs, and you can have a quilt!

I'll get my granny to start putting them all together! :p

liv4evr
03-12-2012, 08:56 AM
just got mine! comes in a cool metal/cardboard tin, kinda like a nice bottle of scotch!

Wagner
03-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Pics Please!!!!

Ageroo
03-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Pics Please!!!!

I'm gonna leave you in suspense...ha ha. I would take some, but gotta run out the door for a bit...if no one has posted before I get back I'll post...

denime
03-12-2012, 09:06 AM
I Got My Tickets Hour Ago :)

Hustle
03-12-2012, 09:08 AM
These new scarves are sweet. Love them.

tfc2007
03-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Pics?!

pekduck
03-12-2012, 09:16 AM
PICS GUYS!!!!!

now i'm all anxious and jittery...

ArmenJBX
03-12-2012, 09:17 AM
https://p.twimg.com/AnymTAiCMAAl1Be.jpg

Courtesy of Chris Schuler (Yagbod)

pekduck
03-12-2012, 09:18 AM
:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

i want them now! damn purolator....i'm 5 min away from BMO and always get them at least 2 days after rest of GTA...

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Red Rat
03-12-2012, 09:19 AM
tickets are starting to come in, they just arrived for the office people all at once

McBrace
03-12-2012, 09:20 AM
What's the can thing all about?

Whoop
03-12-2012, 09:23 AM
And what's that thing that looks like a leaf?

Red Rat
03-12-2012, 09:26 AM
What's the can thing all about?
is a cardboard can with a stamped metal lid it holds the scarf and ticket.
The stamp is the TFC logo

Red Rat
03-12-2012, 09:29 AM
And what's that thing that looks like a leaf?
have no idea dirty laundry

Red Rat
03-12-2012, 09:32 AM
It may look a bit bleak and who knows what this season will bring but gosh, darnit -

I WANT MY STH package.

When's it coming?
hahahahahaha Billy your season ticket is here hahahah
have fun in Barcelona
hahahaa

tfcmanu
03-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Tix just arrived at work Bay And Wellington Office Building:flare:

Pinkie
03-12-2012, 09:43 AM
according to the purolator tracking number i found in my account manager my tickets are on delivery and i work at dundas and bay

CANNOT WAIT! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

London
03-12-2012, 09:55 AM
scarf is ugly LOL

did they also include a notepad???

David_Oliveira
03-12-2012, 09:55 AM
according to the purolator tracking number i found in my account manager my tickets are on delivery and i work at dundas and bay

CANNOT WAIT! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:
Where did you find that purolator number?

Auzzy
03-12-2012, 09:59 AM

Account Manager on TFC website, go to Edit Profile, tracking # at the bottom.

pekduck
03-12-2012, 10:00 AM

My Account > Edit Profile > bottom of page Purolator tracking #

Edit:

It's sad... picked up from TFC (10 min away from my office), moved to sorting center (probably 1-2 hours away from my office), and now waiting to be delivered to my office (10 min away from my TFC)... lol

Nuvinho
03-12-2012, 10:02 AM
mine wasn't updated...lol! Mine is showing November 17, 2011 as my tracking number

Purolator Tracking# (2012 TFC Season Tickets)Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 12:00pmhttps://oss.ticketmaster.com/images/dots_563.gif
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/images/dots_563.gif

Pinkie
03-12-2012, 10:03 AM
My Account > Edit Profile > bottom of page Purolator tracking #

Edit:

It's sad... picked up from TFC (10 min away from my office), moved to sorting center (probably 1-2 hours away from my office), and now waiting to be delivered to my office (10 min away from my TFC)... lol

you and parkdale have the same story every year LOL. its like tfc should've learnt by now...

liv4evr
03-12-2012, 10:08 AM
The big red sheet is a date/time change notice. It has stickers to put on the tickets with the new dates/times for a few games. The white sheet is a letter from Winter as per other years.

Joe Kool
03-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Probably my favourite scarf yet by looking at the pic. Can't wait to get mine.

Red Rat
03-12-2012, 10:28 AM
scarf is ugly LOL

did they also include a notepad???
yes and no
design is ugly but the tfc logo is embroidered in the new reversed white

NewCity
03-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Just got my tix! Dixie/401

Auzzy
03-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Home today, on vacation, my SSH package is on the truck as per tracking #. Looking forward to greeting Danny D. or Jimmy B. in my PJs. :D

PearceCFC
03-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Probably my favourite scarf yet by looking at the pic. Can't wait to get mine.

it's great quality too. my brother got that one a week ago from BMO. I would have posted it on the boards had I known it was the SSH scarf.

romburgundy
03-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Just arrived in Brooklin! (north whitby)
Season ticket arrival day is better than Christmas!

Ben - D.O.W.
03-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Apparently they're waiting for me at home so they're in Guelph today.

Offside goal
03-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Got my tickets - Newmarket!

loconet
03-12-2012, 11:32 AM
is a cardboard can with a stamped metal lid it holds the scarf and ticket.
The stamp is the TFC logo

Which now I can't close. Can fail lol.

Scarf is not too bad.

Eastend
03-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Front and Bay an hour ago. I really like the scarf and packaging as a whole.

Limestone
03-12-2012, 11:35 AM
PICS!!! Please!!

111_DrummerBoy
03-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Attempted Delivery - Receiver Unavailable via PICKERING, ON depot

I will be picking them tonight!

loconet
03-12-2012, 11:52 AM
PICS!!! Please!!

http://i.imgur.com/xgNDH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vweat.jpg

n_potts
03-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Niagara Region get ready...just got mine dropped off in St. Catharines...dude saw my tfc hoodie and said I was the first dropped off but, he had a bunch more on the truck.
Scarf looks way better in person...and the tin is kinda cool

Eastend
03-12-2012, 11:55 AM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=10&pictureid=2963

Kind of looks like.......
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398763_10150643928228064_710058063_11146949_660776 452_n.jpg

Limestone
03-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Thanks for pics! They look amazing!

Huyton
03-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Today is the day I have been waiting for, for about 5 years now...ever since I badly misjudged the interest in Toronto from MLS football.

Before the first kick of a ball, I signed up for the waiting list. I took the Marlies Ransom Pack for Season II and got on the Gold list.

Couldn't afford a year of Red seats, so I stayed on the waiting list. Got screwed for Season V.

I gambled last October that I could get North Stands or better, and signed up for 4 Red seats.

At relocation in November I got 4 seats in 127.

Today will see the culmination of years of longing.

For though some of you may be jaded by this; you, who have scarves from every year, spare a thought for those of us for whom Season VI will forever remain special no matter what happens.

London
03-12-2012, 12:14 PM
yes and no
design is ugly but the tfc logo is embroidered in the new reversed white

agreed,

mine just arrived, the scarf had no effort put into it but the embriodered part is realy nice.

also anyone notice that Kocic is on the tickets and not Frei??

Klinsmann
03-12-2012, 12:15 PM
I saw this scarf at Real Sports before the TFC LA match on Wed. Some of the TFC staff were there wearing them. I was wondering if those were the new SSH scarfs.

Technorgasm
03-12-2012, 12:15 PM
For though some of you may be jaded by this; you, who have scarves from every year, spare a thought for those of us for whom Season VI will forever remain special no matter what happens.

Love this dude.
fookin RIGHt HUYTON!!!
cant wait to see ya at Joes. . . .
I'll come visit ya in 127 this season. . .

in fact, I hope to watch a matcfh from every stand at least once this year. . aka: :drinking:

ryan
03-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Today is the day I have been waiting for, for about 5 years now...ever since I badly misjudged the interest in Toronto from MLS football.

Before the first kick of a ball, I signed up for the waiting list. I took the Marlies Ransom Pack for Season II and got on the Gold list.

Couldn't afford a year of Red seats, so I stayed on the waiting list. Got screwed for Season V.

I gambled last October that I could get North Stands or better, and signed up for 4 Red seats.

At relocation in November I got 4 seats in 127.

Today will see the culmination of years of longing.

I join you in your sentiment with a similar path to here. I can't wait to get them!

I'm gonna miss 111 though! That was a great spot...probably wander from my new home over there when the stands aren't full!

TFC11
03-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Got mine today in Waterloo

flambe
03-12-2012, 12:22 PM
got mine at yonge and eglinton.

Huyton
03-12-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm wearing out the F5 (Refresh key) on my keyboard, waiting for the "On vehicle for delivery via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot " to change.

Eastend
03-12-2012, 12:25 PM
A few pages already in this thread.....

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=26923&page=15

London
03-12-2012, 12:26 PM
mine showed in london this morning so you should all get them today, normally i had to wait an extra day before mine arrived

Ricky_Portugal
03-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Pissed off they fucked up delivery stating the drive way was blocked. Now I have to wait one more day to have mine delivered

Technorgasm
03-12-2012, 12:28 PM
delivered today Sheppard and Leslie - North York.

PearceCFC
03-12-2012, 12:31 PM
just got mine :D Hamilton

Eastend
03-12-2012, 12:35 PM
I join you in your sentiment with a similar path to here. I can't wait to get them!

I'm gonna miss 111 though! That was a great spot...probably wander from my new home over there when the stands aren't full!

hopefully this is not the case for most games.....

habstfc
03-12-2012, 12:36 PM
I just got mine about 5 minutes ago ( 1:30 pm) I am in brantford.

eustacchio
03-12-2012, 12:39 PM
sigh...I have to wait until my friend gets them first

Huyton
03-12-2012, 12:44 PM
With my luck, I'll go visit the top of 111 and go see 4EVARED the same game that Techno drops by 127.

(still not a seasons ticket HOLDER)

McBrace
03-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Arrived in KW.

habstfc
03-12-2012, 12:53 PM
You get two cylinder shaped cans with a scarf in each and a 15% off card and your tickets in each can. There is also a sheet with a few time changes to 4 games and the 2nd time we play chicago the games has been moved from august to september I believe.

Miss Jones
03-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Just received mine at my office in Mississauga.....wearing the scarf for the rest of the day!!!

prizby
03-12-2012, 12:55 PM
are tix available on account manager as well?

pekduck
03-12-2012, 01:00 PM
finally got them!

NewCity
03-12-2012, 01:13 PM
I haven't seen mine up in Ticket Manager yet, however I just received my tix! Dixie/410 around 2 hours ago.

Alonso
03-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Got mine at work, 401 and 400.

gomesv
03-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Got mine ......central etobicoke

Pookie
03-12-2012, 01:47 PM
The truck made its way to Barrie today. Nice looking scarf this year.

Marianne
03-12-2012, 01:51 PM
:hurray:Just arrived! Safe, sound, and in a can.

(Queen St. and Yonge)

leafsman
03-12-2012, 01:57 PM
got mine in oakville

Auzzy
03-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Delivered at St. Clair & Bathurst.

I like that we have only current players on all the tickets. :D (Hope that doesn't change too much by the end of the season...)

TOBOR !
03-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Gah ! Not Enough Season Ticket Threads For Tobor's Liking !!!

Auzzy
03-12-2012, 02:13 PM
^ Can't you robo-post a few more threads?

mar1960
03-12-2012, 02:19 PM
got mine in Mississauga

Pinkie
03-12-2012, 02:40 PM
^ Can't you robo-post a few more threads?

i appreciate this comment.

Derko
03-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Got mine in Orangeville

JavierMartini
03-12-2012, 02:51 PM
This is like the grown-up's version of The Norad Santa Tracker.

Oblio2
03-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Got mine this morning.
Yonge just north of Sheppard

Super
03-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Got mine this afternoon. Yonge/Eglinton.

Auzzy
03-12-2012, 03:15 PM
This is like the grown-up's version of The Norad Santa Tracker.

Grown ups? On this board? I feel offended.

Suds
03-12-2012, 03:47 PM
3:30 beaches area.

Have to say I like the scarf this year.

spark
03-12-2012, 04:13 PM
No pics!?

Anyone??

Bueller?

Rochdale
03-12-2012, 04:18 PM
l live in Port Credit and because l was not home l need to travel 31kms to the depot in North Mississauga to pick mind up. What a bunch of pricks. :(

Huyton
03-12-2012, 04:55 PM
NOW, I'm a real Season Ticket Holder.

lips
03-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Just got mine in the Hammer

airstream
03-12-2012, 05:46 PM
My concierge gratefully accepted mine today!

Nuvinho
03-12-2012, 05:57 PM
downtown Toronto and no tickets, don't even have a tracking number :S:S:S

Nuvinho
03-12-2012, 06:00 PM
does anyone not have a tracking number on their account manager?

Eastend
03-12-2012, 06:07 PM
I got mine at work today but had to go to the Purolator depot for something else......big ass lineup of people picking up their tickets at Pickering depot. Felt like stsrting a chant....but didn't.

TOBOR !
03-12-2012, 06:09 PM
does anyone not have a tracking number on their account manager?

Who needs a tracking number when I already have my tix ?

BwaHaHaHa... etc.

Eastend
03-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Spark.....yyyyyy

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=10&pictureid=2963

TOBOR !
03-12-2012, 06:19 PM
The scarf is Ace. You'll never need to purchase another. Of course, you'll get another next year with your tickets.

jazzy
03-12-2012, 06:56 PM
My concierge gratefully accepted mine today!

My concierge was down at real sports bar stuffing her face......:rolleyes:

only kidding:D

prizby
03-12-2012, 11:48 PM
does anyone know which games are premium?

Kyle_121
03-13-2012, 12:40 AM

Premium games in MLS? You're joking, right?

Take the cost of the package, divide it by the number of games and you have your per-ticket price for the season.

Cashcleaner
03-13-2012, 12:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xgNDH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vweat.jpg

The new scarf looks particularity impressive. Glad to see these things finally going out to the fans. It's been a long, LONG off-season.

UltraSuperMegaMo
03-13-2012, 01:53 AM
I know I'm in the minority here, but how may scarves do we need? I'd like to have seen them mix it up a little. Also when are they going to move to club cards instead of all these tickets?

Joe Kool
03-13-2012, 02:34 AM
I know I'm in the minority here, but how may scarves do we need? I'd like to have seen them mix it up a little. Also when are they going to move to club cards instead of all these tickets?

What would you like to see them mix it up with? Just curious. I personally love the scarves every year. I would rather that than a Frings bobble head or I guess two of them since I have a pair of season tickets. I don't need any trinkets. I might not be saying that in year 15 but for now I still like the scarves. Maybe they should give an option on renewal for a discount if you don't want the scarves anymore then they can also save the money ordering them for the ones who don't want it. Just have a box to uncheck in Account Manager if you wish to opt out. Something like that.

Eastend
03-13-2012, 06:58 AM
^^I think this would save you $5-$10 per season ticket. I've never owned or worn this many scarves in my life...although I now have enough I can't imagine NOT getting one with my tickets.

jabbronies
03-13-2012, 07:21 AM
Notably missing from the TFC tickets is Stefan Frei. Milos is in there, but no 2010 RPB POTY.

Also - shit scarf this year. RPB stuff is defiantly better.

jabbronies
03-13-2012, 07:27 AM
Premium games in MLS? You're joking, right?

Take the cost of the package, divide it by the number of games and you have your per-ticket price for the season.

If only this were true.

NY, KC, Houston and Montreal (2nd game) are the premium games this year

Columbus, Chivas, Montreal (1rst game) and a game TBD on MAY 23 (NCC?) are rated as spring value.

Oldtimer
03-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Notably missing from the TFC tickets is Stefan Frei. Milos is in there, but no 2010 RPB POTY.

Maybe more proof that they were trying to sell him in the pre-season?

Fort York Redcoat
03-13-2012, 07:49 AM

Why? Srsly, what difference does it make if you're at every game Priz?

It's not like we believe in the concept that we'd pay more to see the better class of one team over another in this league anyway. It's all just MLS competition, innit?

Nuvinho
03-13-2012, 08:09 AM
I think the 5 that are premium are:

home opener, NY, Vancouver, CNE game (SKC), and season finale?

EastYork
03-13-2012, 09:52 AM
I also agree with getting a club card instead of the tickets. If you want to have individual tickets you can always go into your account manager and print them up.

Red Adder
03-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Alright got my tix! Re-delivered this morning when no one opened the office door yesterday. Cool tin and scarf.

Let's go boys - Season VI!!!

UltraSuperMegaMo
03-13-2012, 11:16 AM
What would you like to see them mix it up with? Just curious. I personally love the scarves every year. I would rather that than a Frings bobble head or I guess two of them since I have a pair of season tickets. I don't need any trinkets. I might not be saying that in year 15 but for now I still like the scarves. Maybe they should give an option on renewal for a discount if you don't want the scarves anymore then they can also save the money ordering them for the ones who don't want it. Just have a box to uncheck in Account Manager if you wish to opt out. Something like that.

I think a toque would have worked well for last year in that the home opener was earlier and on the cold side. I don't really want anything per se – I'm just not a huge scarf guy. I tend not to bother with them after the first game and now they're starting to pile up. Maybe free tickets for an academy game? A season in review DVD?

EastYork
03-13-2012, 11:21 AM
I think a toque would have worked well for last year in that the home opener was earlier and on the cold side. I don't really want anything per se – I'm just not a huge scarf guy. I tend not to bother with them after the first game and now they're starting to pile up. Maybe free tickets for an academy game? A season in review DVD?
Great idea. I would prefer the DVD over the scarf.

MarkEightThree
03-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Free tickets to an Academy game AND scarf would be a good idea. How many people actually go out to TFCA games? It would serve as a decent advertisement for it and might even create a few repeat attendees.

I'd like to see a DVD or even TFC TV special reviewing the last five years that we could just download. I know the last five years haven't been the greatest, but they also haven't been the worst. A lot of really cool moments happened in that time.

Klinsmann
03-13-2012, 11:44 AM
got my tickets this morning. did anyone get theirs hand delivered by JimmyB and Dichio?

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422843_10150569896241805_1717780886_n.jpg

flatpicker
03-13-2012, 12:16 PM
^ I did.
I'm on the 4th floor of my condo.
So I just stood on the balcony and Dichio booted the parcel right up into my hands.
He's still got it!

Whoop
03-13-2012, 12:23 PM
^^
LOL... reminds me of game we used to play in high school, kick the can.

Huyton
03-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Those boxes they're holding don't look anything like what was delivered to me.

And yes, it was like Christmas yesterday when two large packages were dropped off. My seatmate and his girlfriend are down in Texas at the moment, so they won't get theirs until this weekend.

My son wore the scarf all evening, except for supper as he didn't want to stain it with spaghetti sauce.

billyfly
03-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Diggin' those black TFC jackets

Auzzy
03-13-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm happy that the 15% off is now also for Real Sports. Wasn't previously the case AFAIK.

DangerRed
03-13-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm happy that the 15% off is now also for Real Sports. Wasn't previously the case AFAIK.

No, same as last year. I remember because I bought some stuff at the start of the season from Real Sports and got the discount using my card.

Ricky_Portugal
03-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Finaly got mine love the scarf wish it said 112 on it lol

Torontotonto
03-13-2012, 06:43 PM
got my tickets this morning. did anyone get theirs hand delivered by JimmyB and Dichio?

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422843_10150569896241805_1717780886_n.jpg

Not me, had to go to Purolator to pick mine up.
They refuse to deliver in my hood.

:D

Auzzy
03-13-2012, 08:05 PM
No, same as last year. I remember because I bought some stuff at the start of the season from Real Sports and got the discount using my card.

Oh, interesting! At some point last year, it was announced that the discount was only for merchandise sales at BMO Field, and not for Real Sports, so I never tried it at the latter. (I knew there was a discount before it was Real Sports, when it was just a store inside the ACC.)

whyalwaysme11
03-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Oh, interesting! At some point last year, it was announced that the discount was only for merchandise sales at BMO Field, and not for Real Sports, so I never tried it at the latter. (I knew there was a discount before it was Real Sports, when it was just a store inside the ACC.)

i used my discount like 5 times last year at real sports
i used it this past monday as well
and i will be using it again on my lunch break tomorrow

dont forget you always have adidas.ca if you have a visa...

20% adidas discount
Purchase select regular-priced adidas merchandise with your Visa card** and receive a 20% discount (excluding taxes and shipping). Plus, receive FREE shipping on purchases of $50 or more. Plus receive FREE return shipping.
Offer is redeemable by clicking on the button below and entering promo code: VISA2012

Auzzy
03-13-2012, 08:31 PM
^ Great to hear, thanks!

boban
03-13-2012, 09:02 PM
I got mine yesterday. Cool cylinder .. its different.
And keep the scarfs coming .. like collecting them.

Klinsmann
03-13-2012, 09:15 PM
^ I did.
I'm on the 4th floor of my condo.
So I just stood on the balcony and Dichio booted the parcel right up into my hands.
He's still got it!

There's a video up on Toronto FC tv now with JimmyB riding the truck and making a few deliveries...he also gave away a few jerseys and stuff too!