PDA

View Full Version : TFC Officially Signs Soolsma

Red CB Toronto
03-02-2011, 12:58 AM
It looks like Nick Soolsma has been officially signed by the Reds now. His name appeared on the official MLS transactions for March 1. Nothing yet on Martina and Bouchiba, wondering if the details on their contracts has yet to be worked out.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/transactions

Serb_Star
03-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Hasn't impressed me yet, hope that changes.

TFCREDNWHITE
03-02-2011, 07:34 AM
Same here. Hope he impresses me.....

Ossington Mental Youth
03-02-2011, 08:01 AM
its not official to me until its posted on the TFC website.
i feel neither here nor there about the dude, only seen him play one game out of two televised and even then he was only on for a small amount of time with a bunch of trialists.

TFCDP
03-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Haven't seen much of him either... However, I trust Winter..

Pachuco
03-02-2011, 10:47 AM
It looks like Nick Soolsma has been officially signed by the Reds now. His name appeared on the official MLS transactions for March 1. Nothing yet on Martina and Bouchiba, wondering if the details on their contracts has yet to be worked out.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/transactions

Who said these are official transactions? it's just a news report on who's coming and who's going. There are a ton of players on that list who aren't officially signed.

noochie
03-02-2011, 05:00 PM
I can't wait until they sign Anonymous #2! Then I will really be jazzed...

Red CB Toronto
03-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Who said these are official transactions? it's just a news report on who's coming and who's going. There are a ton of players on that list who aren't officially signed.

Well the ones who are not signed are draftpicks as it says at the bottom. Those are transaction reports that are coming to the league as a contract is filed.

DichioTFC
03-02-2011, 11:18 PM
I don't think its official yet, lots of stumbling blocks could creep up (last minute type of things). Until its on the TFC website, I'm reluctant to believe it.

That being said, I firmly believe he'll be signed sooner rather than later.