PDA

View Full Version : The Official Cunningham is a Clown Thread.

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Doesn't realize he's offside and runs into the crowd taking his shirt off at the same time.

And say if it was a goal, he thinks its appropriate to waste time celebrating when we are tied with a USL side even though it is his 100 goal.

Shows what type of guy he is and who he cares about.

Corpand
07-01-2008, 05:01 PM
he just wanted some love thats all.

TheRenter
07-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Doesn't realize he's offside and runs into the crowd taking his shirt off at the same time.

And say if it was a goal, he thinks its appropriate to waste time celebrating when we are tied with a USL side even though it is his 100 goal.

Holy Geez!....Take it easy!!

BTW...whitecaps needed to win; a tie, and time wasting, would have been quite appropriate had it been onside....I mean, god forbid he wanted to celebrate with the TFC faithful, not that you'd know what that means.

Your post actually speaks more about you and your prejudged hate-on for Jeff.....Wanker!

HAPPY CANADA DAY ALL! :canada:

Ladies Love Julius James
07-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I agree with Zeelaw...even if it counted...it's 1-1...you grab the fucking ball and head back to the half.

dantdot
07-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Was that even offside? Maybe I missed it but I believe they only showed one replay from a bad angle but it looked onside to me.

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 05:52 PM

BTW...whitecaps needed to win; a tie, and time wasting, would have been quite appropriate had it been onside....I mean, god forbid he wanted to celebrate with the TFC faithful, not that you'd know what that means.

Your post actually speaks more about you and your prejudged hate-on for Jeff.....Wanker!

I really cant see you justifying trying to insult me. wtf's up with that.
So you actually believe what he did today is acceptable!

TheRenter
07-01-2008, 05:58 PM

TFC-Tyler
07-01-2008, 06:03 PM
I agree with zeelaw.

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 06:04 PM

http://pics.bikerag.com/Uploads/data/500/258Troll_spray.jpg

Bobo
07-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Jeff having a fat head is nothing none of us shouldn't already know. The guy has his goal tally on his shirt......

With that being said, its sad how people use Cunny as a scapegoat after watching a poor TFC.

tfc_4_ever
07-01-2008, 06:21 PM

lmfao :taz:

TheRenter
07-01-2008, 06:23 PM

Why? Because no one can disagree with you, otherwise you post these bits of comical genius?

You're an idiot! And I don't need some clever jpeg to make my point...stupid douche!

mclaren
07-01-2008, 06:24 PM

agreed

TheRenter
07-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Jeff having a fat head is nothing none of us shouldn't already know. The guy has his goal tally on his shirt......

With that being said, its sad how people use Cunny as a scapegoat after watching a poor TFC.

Thank you!

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Who the HELL is using Cunningham as a scapegoat for the loss? I commented about what he did after a goal, and how he has no rationale for his actions.

Pachuco
07-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Cunningham actually played well. Get a life!

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Why? Because no one can disagree with you, otherwise you post these bits of comical genius?

You're an idiot! And I don't need some clever jpeg to make my point...stupid douche!

You have made no point except challenge my legitimacy as a TFC supporter and then call me a wanker.

Stugatzo
07-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Steven depiero is a cunt...we were all celebrating...were you even at the game? no one though it was offside except the cunt linesman and the cunt ref.

greatwhitenorf
07-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Yeah, that's what every fan IN THE STANDS needs.

Captain Vicarious from Chatham passing judgement. Sod off, knob.

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Steven depiero is a cunt...we were all celebrating...were you even at the game? no one though it was offside except the cunt linesman and the cunt ref.

You are in the stands, you are suppose to celebrate.

Bobo
07-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Who the HELL is using Cunningham as a scapegoat for the loss? I commented about what he did after a goal, and how he has no rationale for his actions.

Dig up the 5 million threads and find out. Huge anti-Cunny sentiment on the board, only partly deserved. As far as this thread goes, ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you would have been just as fast to say the same thing had his goal stood and TFC taken something from the game.

Maybe you can make a thread for Robinson too, who deserves shtick more. But, he's our co-captain...

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Maybe I've got it all wrong then, I just don't want players who would rather celebrate their own achievements then try and get the 3 points.

DOMIN8R
07-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Gents, let's keep the thread on topic.

Or at least void of personal attacks

Stugatzo
07-01-2008, 06:41 PM
You are in the stands, you are suppose to celebrate.
The word is "supposed".

Lenny Dikestra
07-01-2008, 06:42 PM
I always get shit for being Negative.... But for Christ Sakes Leave Jefff alone..

The guy is working hard .. this is a team game

zeelaw
Grammar police take it easy, stop clutching at straws.

Stugatzo
Maybe I've got it all wrong then, I just don't want players who would rather celebrate their own achievements then try and get the 3 points.
...and "than".

Derko
07-01-2008, 06:53 PM
If it had been onside, the goal counts, we tie, perhaps comeback to win!!
Bad luck all round on the day, TFC did not look sharp. End of story.

noochie
07-01-2008, 06:57 PM
Was he wearing a funny hat?

werewolf
07-01-2008, 07:36 PM
there are a lot of games where we can talk about how shite Cunny is, but this was not one of those games.

Roogsy
07-01-2008, 07:38 PM
there are a lot of games where we can talk about how shite Cunny is, but this was not one of those games.

QFT

Today is not a day we should be ragging on Cunny.

1) The ref stole 2 pts from us.
2) There were worse players than Cunny.

noochie
07-01-2008, 07:38 PM
he was robbed... and for the record, I dug the celebration while I was giving the side official an earful.

TFC OZZ
07-01-2008, 07:45 PM
I can justify them insulting you, you're insulting a member of my team. That goal absolutely deserved a celebration, and he's deserved that goal for quite a while, even though it wasn't during MLS league play, and didn't even count for that matter. His job is to score, and his job was on the line, not to mention the constant harassment he takes on these boards.

Great job Cunny, keep up that scoring touch!

Kevvv
07-01-2008, 07:57 PM
We played better in the second half with Cunningham than in the first half without him... just sayin'...

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 08:46 PM
I can justify them insulting you, you're insulting a member of my team. That goal absolutely deserved a celebration, and he's deserved that goal for quite a while, even though it wasn't during MLS league play, and didn't even count for that matter. His job is to score, and his job was on the line, not to mention the constant harassment he takes on these boards.

Great job Cunny, keep up that scoring touch!

I didn't bash his play OMG, can people read on here? I said look at what he chose to do afterwards, regardless if the goal counted or not. We were getting beat by a USL team at HOME, he thinks it is appropriate to do that then! If that was Dichio's 100 goal he would of got the ball from the net and ran it back to half.

Phil
07-01-2008, 08:46 PM
He was onside by the replay IMO and had reason to celebrate. Maybe looking at the linesman would be a good idea before having the celebration though.

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm re-reading the posts here and I think people don't understand what I am saying.

I'm not bashing how Cunningham was playing, I think his goal was onside and he had one of his better games today.

I'm saying his celebration made him look like a clown, say the goal counted then we would be at 1-1, a pathetic score against a USL side with 10 mins left.

I was disgusted that he found it appropriate to fly into the crowd and take off his shirt, when the game still could be won.

To me it says he cares more about 100 goals, then he cares about getting 3 points for TFC. I cant see how anyone can disagree with this.

Phil
07-01-2008, 09:00 PM
You couldn't hear the whistle at the pitch so I forgive him for that.

However the flag did go up and maybe he should have checked. The goal didn't appear to be offside so I have mixed feelings about him not checking. He knew it was onside hence the celebration.

Torcida
07-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Linesman is at fault. The flag went up after Cunningham had already dribbled the ball, unacceptable. Cunny actually had the best game I have seen him play for us since last year.

Dirk Diggler
07-01-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm re-reading the posts here and I think people don't understand what I am saying.

I'm not bashing how Cunningham was playing, I think his goal was onside and he had one of his better games today.

I'm saying his celebration made him look like a clown, say the goal counted then we would be at 1-1, a pathetic score against a USL side with 10 mins left.

I was disgusted that he found it appropriate to fly into the crowd and take off his shirt, when the game still could be won.

To me it says he cares more about 100 goals, then he cares about getting 3 points for TFC. I cant see how anyone can disagree with this.

I completely agree.

Mango Kid
07-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that had he gone on to get #100 he'd have run into the crowd, shirtless again, and picked up a red card?

noochie
07-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that had he gone on to get #100 he'd have run into the crowd, shirtless again, and picked up a red card?

Maybe... although it wouldn't technically be 100 with this not being an MLS game.

Mango Kid
07-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Hey, that didn't stop Romario from chasing 1,000 in every level in the world. :)