PDA

View Full Version : washing tfc jerseys

NateDoGG
07-01-2008, 01:34 PM
ok so my jersey needs a wash (its the sponsorless version shirt) anyways im worried to put this in the washer and dryer as i dont want any of the felt peices to come off or anything

whats the best way to wash this? i was thinking a hand was with cold water? and then just let dry outside? i dont trust machines really lol

also for the numbers on the back, they are the heat pressed on kind, and im guessing with any sort of heat they will peel right off, so thats why i really dont wanna use the dryer or anything

what way have u washed ur jersey? did it turn out fine?

twistedchinaman
07-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Hand wash is the best way to do it, definitely. Let it air dry...respect the shirt!

And when they're on a losing streak, toss in a couple kaffir lime leaves into the water. I've been taught it could help drive away some of the bad luck.

...well, that's how I do it anyway.

MFG1
07-01-2008, 05:08 PM
inside out bud, and hang to dry

noochie
07-01-2008, 07:36 PM
inside out bud, and hang to dry

+1... done this a bunch of times and it is still good as new. If you are paranoid, you can use those mesh bags to make sure it dont get caught on anything.

ComeonyouReds
07-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Hand wash using "Zero" (the stuff ur mom uses to wash her panties) then hang that mofo. I use this on all jerseys and have never had a problem. Buddies have not listened and washed in the machine and it gets little pulls in the fabric

zeelaw
07-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I use detergent but no fabric softener and never dry it

Oblio2
07-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Nate, dude.
Hang dry that shit...Think of the Environment! :)

Derko
07-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Nate, dude.
Hang dry that shit...Think of the Environment! :)

I'm lucky I live in the country, you the place where you can actually use a clothes line outside and not get a freaking ticket over it. (Stupid suburb by-laws) hang dry those TFC Jerseys, and maybe your sheets as well, they smell nicer!!!:canada:

Pryu
07-01-2008, 10:29 PM
i washed mine inside out, hung to dry,...and it's pealing.
Handwash the shirt.