PDA

View Full Version : One Month to Opener!

cementhead
02-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Just one month to go for our season opener .Can,t wait to be there!:scarf:

razor787
02-19-2011, 12:21 PM
This is always the most awkward part of the year. Roster signings, seeing the team take shape, and hearing news about it, yet there are no games to watch.

With hearing results of the friendlies, we are being slowly taken out of our supporters hibernation, and are anticipating the season opener more and more as the days go on. This year however, has me much more excited than usual

London
02-19-2011, 12:26 PM
YES!!!!!

and

The disney games to watch

in 13 days i will see TFC play the college of charleston!!!!!!! ( not aired)

14 days vs the Chicago fire in the CCC
18 days till game vs the Charleston Battery in the CCC
22 days till game vs DC United in the CCC
(not sure if CCC being aired)

Then it is VANCRAPPER

Mark TFC
02-19-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm really excited for the season to start! It can't come soon enough, I miss seeing our boys on the pitch.

Derko
02-19-2011, 03:21 PM
Holy Fuck, the next 28 days will fly by. can'y wait.

Carts
02-19-2011, 04:48 PM
I'm really excited and optimistic about the coming season...

I really hope we see proper football, possession, pass and move, ball on the ground - and attacking...

The off-season has been a long one - pumped, jacked, psyched for the new season...

Carts...

Red CB Toronto
02-19-2011, 05:08 PM
YES!!!!!

and

The disney games to watch

in 13 days i will see TFC play the college of charleston!!!!!!! ( not aired)

14 days vs the Chicago fire in the CCC
18 days till game vs the Charleston Battery in the CCC
22 days till game vs DC United in the CCC
(not sure if CCC being aired)

Then it is VANCRAPPER

That will be a great time, it will be interesting to see the two lineups considering that there will be games in back to back days on the 3rd and 4th.

TheKing7
02-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Its the most wonderful time of the year...

NewCity
02-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Its the most wonderful time of the year...

When are the Purolator trucks coming with the tix? Anyone heard anything? I also have a new permanent home in section 117!!! Can't wait to sing and cheer with my new seat neighbors! Moved from 106...great view however, boring as hell there.

Suds
02-20-2011, 11:33 AM
When are the Purolator trucks coming with the tix? Anyone heard anything? I also have a new permanent home in section 117!!! Can't wait to sing and cheer with my new seat neighbors! Moved from 106...great view however, boring as hell there.

TFC sent out an email saying they are "aiming" to have tickets delivered in mid-March via Purolator.

cementhead
02-20-2011, 01:55 PM
I ,ve move my three seat to 117 there are going to be alot of new support in 117 this year.

NewCity
02-21-2011, 10:20 AM
I ,ve move my three seat to 117 there are going to be alot of new support in 117 this year.

Im in row 14...I think it will be a good atmosphere as well.

dupont
02-21-2011, 12:55 PM
BRING ON THE OPENER!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AcBUSVxs82w/TGvpOL3f6wI/AAAAAAAAgww/ICYNjHLxev8/s1600/Funny_Bottle_Opener.jpg

Parkdale
02-21-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm thinking that there was enough movement in the off-season (meaning where people are sitting) that a lot of sections will have a fresh start this season. Getting more vocal supporters into the supporter's sections is a great thing

[NBF]
02-21-2011, 01:48 PM
:facepalm: I think there will be some disappointments at the beginning of the season. By that I mean we wont have a "full" roster. I think we will have a few spots available to sign some other players during the summer window.

I'm not saying that this is a reason try to call this season a "shit show" but I'm crossing my fingers we don't make this a regular thing.

TFCwestcan
02-21-2011, 05:50 PM
;1228891']:facepalm: I think there will be some disappointments at the beginning of the season. By that I mean we wont have a "full" roster. I think we will have a few spots available to sign some other players during the summer window.

I'm not saying that this is a reason try to call this season a "shit show" but I'm crossing my fingers we don't make this a regular thing.

I agree, my guess is that the DP will come in the summer, and that we will start slower but be better as the season progresses, likely due to the new system. That said I am really looking forward to seeing the team play.

deeznutz
02-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Can't wait!!

Woot woot!

NewCity
02-21-2011, 08:11 PM
I really think that we have a solid shot this year in making the playoffs. Let's make sure we do our part and fill our players with energy by singing our lungs out, which will electrify BMO in that magical sort of way....I can smell the beer spillage now ;)

CBTFC
02-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Never mind a few weeks from now, I'm lookin' forward to to watching Thursday's match online against Houston.