PDA

View Full Version : MLS Schedule Comes Out Tomorrow!

prizby
02-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Paulbeirne (http://twitter.com/#%21/Paulbeirne) Paul Beirne by prizby

TFC Schedule comes out tomorrow! It is going to be a busy spring!

here we go!

Suds
02-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Sounds like the front half of the schedule will be beefed up with Nutrilite games and to make room for possible CONCACAF games later in the year.

Wagner
02-09-2011, 08:01 PM
it must be leaked somewhere...

boban
02-09-2011, 08:23 PM
it must be leaked somewhere...
It is .. to MLS employees, of which Paul is one.

Darlofletch
02-09-2011, 08:29 PM
So, who wants to bet Toronto-Vancouver on Canada day?

Wagner
02-09-2011, 08:34 PM
It is .. to MLS employees, of which Paul is one.

it's not a leak when you work on it.

Suds
02-09-2011, 08:38 PM

Wouldn't surprise me.

nascarguy
02-09-2011, 08:45 PM
that would be good

nascarguy
02-09-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm hoping to go on road trips to every team in the east and I hope that tfc and hc both play in montreal the same weekend. I cancel my trip to van & sc

denime
02-09-2011, 08:56 PM

To late,gold cup is in july too,no?

Darlofletch
02-09-2011, 08:56 PM
I hope Chicago away's a weekend in the summer, I'd like a trip to Chicago.

Cashcleaner
02-09-2011, 09:21 PM
^ Chicago would be nice. I'm kinda torn between Chicago and New Jersey for a road trip this year. I was just thinking about how I really haven't been to any BIG US cities yet. Columbus and Kansas City aren't really the sort of sprawling metropolises I'm talking about.

nfitz
02-09-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm hoping to go on road trips to every team in the east and I hope that tfc and hc both play in montreal the same weekend.I didn't think we were going to play in Montreal this year ... our home and away Voyageurs Cup game is against Edmonton, and the final would be at home at BMO against either Vancouver or Montreal. Or did they change the format yet again ...

To late,gold cup is in july too,no?No - final is June 25 in Pasadena. Starts on June 5th. Hopefully we have no games during the two weekends that the group stage is on.

prizby
02-10-2011, 10:44 AM
2pm today

Pachuco
02-10-2011, 11:30 AM
spring is no good for home games. Doesn't it seem like we usually end up watching a shit load of games in the rain and when it's nice and sunny we are watching them play away from home?

Phil
02-10-2011, 11:34 AM
spring is no good for home games. Doesn't it seem like we usually end up watching a shit load of games in the rain and when it's nice and sunny we are watching them play away from home?

I agree...but look at the schedule in Toronto too...the indy, the ex.

Both those events land in prime time and make access to the field a pain.

They always try and strike that balance, KC being on the road for half a year and the reserve teams are all things that will further complicate travel and schedule.

Dont get me wrong either, not trying to stick up for the MLS on this, just looking at it from distance. To me personally its balls that we are at Feb 10th and just gettin info on a season that starts in a little over a month.

levyashin
02-10-2011, 01:23 PM
:drinking:guys have mentioned about away trips so here is my ten cents worth.my sons and i have decided to visit every stadium and so far have been to new england (the first one )which was a ligistical nightmare saved by some great tfc fans.boston was a great party loved the city .2nd was chicago lot more organised stopped downtown irish pub just down the road they had a coach picking people upto go to the game something like $15 round trip with free beer on the coach,all chicago fans but were great company.(fields are out in the boonies )tickets included 4 free beer and al l you could eat pizza. $35.chicago was a success.last year went to philadelphia,this time we flew and got a great deal on flight and downtown hotel.again the field is way out so it was metro, then coach supplied by the team,return to metro.beautiful city lots to see and do, loved the trip,TFC have not won on our travels but the experience that we have had is priceless.? this year ,who cares it will be great.